BY FIRST AID BEAUTY

A sampler set with five favorite First Aid Beauty formulas in simple, on-the-go packaging. Explore five of FAB's fast-acting solutions with FAB To The Rescue Sampler Kit. The Ultra Repair® Cream is the ultimate head-to-toe moisturizer that helps relieve dry skin conditions, even eczema, and it is clinically-proven to increase hydration levels upon application. FAB Face Cleanser gently and effectively removes surface oils, dirt, and grime, and make up, for a clean, calm complexion. Ultra Repair Instant Oatmeal Mask offers an immediate remedy for dry skin conditions, repairing and reviving skin to its healthy, hydrated state in just 10 minutes. Ultra Repair Lip Therapy moisturizes, nourishes, and protects lips, leaving them soft and smooth. Ultra Repair Wash is an effective, yet mild body wash great for anyone, including babies and young children. Treat yourself to head-to-toe skin healing and hydrating effects with this carefully curated set. This set contains: - 2 oz Ultra Repair Cream - 0.75 oz Ultra Repair Instant Oatmeal Mask - 1 oz Face Cleanser - 0.5 oz Ultra Repair Lip Therapy - 2 oz Ultra Repair Wash It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates All FAB products are allergy-tested, free of artificial fragrances, dermatologist-recommended, and safe for even the most sensitive skin. Research results: In an independent clinical study: - 169% of subjects reported an immediate improvement in skin hydration - 38% of subjects reported an improvement in skin hydration after two weeks - 79% of subjects preferred Ultra Repair Cream over other products - 98% of subjects noted instant relief from dry skin - 100% of subjects reported a lasting improvement in skin dryness see more...

Julie F.
I loved the cleanser the most it got every bit of my eye make up off in a very short period of time it was also super gentle for my sensitive skin
Ariana T.
First aid beauty is one of my top favorite skincare lines. Usually doesn't irritate my sensitive skin and I love that it doesn't have a fragrance.
Glaylin P.
Far Rockaway, NY
The moisturizer maze my skin feel amazing, and it's a great value for so many good things in this little bundle. Meet my expectations and more
Rose C.
Cape Coral , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is pretty thick but I do like it. It's pretty pricy but not to terribly high. I like it for my skin but not my face.
Julia T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite face product! I have dry skin and this really helped me moisturize and clean without drying my face out!
Jessica S.
Jacksonville, FL
This line saved my skin! The whole FAB line is very medicated and soothing! Always have the ultra repair lotion on hand!
Caitlin S.
Mary Esther, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
this whole lit is a lifesaver and would recommend to anyone who puts their skin to worl with makeup and sun exposure.
Jacy L.
East Peoria, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Makes my skin clean and soft! Gets rid of break outs and oil. I recommend this product to all my friends and family!
Kirstie N.
Vicksburg, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I we've these products. My skin always feels refreshed after using these. Absolutely love them. 10/10 keep buying.
Tahera A.
Jamaica, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this to use for makeup/skin that's easy but that still look put together. It's easy to use highly recommend
Evan E.