BY FIRST AID BEAUTY

A sampler set with five favorite First Aid Beauty formulas in simple, on-the-go packaging. Explore five of FAB's fast-acting solutions with FAB To The Rescue Sampler Kit. The Ultra Repair® Cream is the ultimate head-to-toe moisturizer that helps relieve dry skin conditions, even eczema, and it is clinically-proven to increase hydration levels upon application. FAB Face Cleanser gently and effectively removes surface oils, dirt, and grime, and make up, for a clean, calm complexion. Ultra Repair Instant Oatmeal Mask offers an immediate remedy for dry skin conditions, repairing and reviving skin to its healthy, hydrated state in just 10 minutes. Ultra Repair Lip Therapy moisturizes, nourishes, and protects lips, leaving them soft and smooth. Ultra Repair Wash is an effective, yet mild body wash great for anyone, including babies and young children. Treat yourself to head-to-toe skin healing and hydrating effects with this carefully curated set. This set contains: - 2 oz Ultra Repair Cream - 0.75 oz Ultra Repair Instant Oatmeal Mask - 1 oz Face Cleanser - 0.5 oz Ultra Repair Lip Therapy - 2 oz Ultra Repair Wash It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates All FAB products are allergy-tested, free of artificial fragrances, dermatologist-recommended, and safe for even the most sensitive skin. Research results: In an independent clinical study: - 169% of subjects reported an immediate improvement in skin hydration - 38% of subjects reported an improvement in skin hydration after two weeks - 79% of subjects preferred Ultra Repair Cream over other products - 98% of subjects noted instant relief from dry skin - 100% of subjects reported a lasting improvement in skin dryness see more...

Lindsey S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE! I can't say it enough! Wish I had a lifetime supply of these! This product is so effective and you can almost tell immediately. Favorite of all time. I would definitely recommend this to everyone!
camryn c.
McKinney
There are good amounts of product in each sample. The quality was great, and I thought the packaging was good. I bought it at Sephora, and feel the price was good for the product. I found it all very good for my skin, as well. Highly recommend for anyone looking to try new skincare!
Taylor M.
Cumberland, MD
All time fav! Completely wipes all of the redness away from my face. It's soothing effect made me want to continue using it each day! Not too expensive either, but I would even pay a lot just to have this!
Jenna A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
By far the best skin care products I've ever used. I first got a little travel size sample bag and loved every item in it. I will continue to repurchase these products! My face has cleared up and smoothed out so nicely since I started using.
Lauren O.
A kit great for travel and in when your skin is in need of some serious TLC. The value of the product is great, and it's available at most Sephora stores. I would definitely consider repurchasing.
mel♡ T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
very good. I was a first time user and was very impressed. I would not recommend this for acne-prone skin though, it does not really help with breakouts. I recommend this for sensitive skin though.
Emily R.
Tucson, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this kit! It's the perfect kit to dip your feet into the water. I got mine at Sephora I believe and I think it's definitely worth the price. The products are very gentle. I think it's the perfect kit to try out the brand!
Cheyenne C.
Warren, OH
I absolutely love the moisturizer! I always use it before my primer, seems to make my makeup lay better and also made my nose stop peeling in this super cold weather, only moisturizer that has helped
Angelina G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a holy grail. Everything I've ever used from this brand has never hurt my skin. If you have sensitive skin you will love this ! The prices aren't to bad either !
Katie J.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Loved every thing this kit offered. Adorable packaging. Very gentle cleansers. Highly effective moisturizers. Suitable for sensitive skin. All fragrance free.
Evan E.