BY FIRST AID BEAUTY

A sampler set with five favorite First Aid Beauty formulas in simple, on-the-go packaging. Explore five of FAB's fast-acting solutions with FAB To The Rescue Sampler Kit. The Ultra Repair® Cream is the ultimate head-to-toe moisturizer that helps relieve dry skin conditions, even eczema, and it is clinically-proven to increase hydration levels upon application. FAB Face Cleanser gently and effectively removes surface oils, dirt, and grime, and make up, for a clean, calm complexion. Ultra Repair Instant Oatmeal Mask offers an immediate remedy for dry skin conditions, repairing and reviving skin to its healthy, hydrated state in just 10 minutes. Ultra Repair Lip Therapy moisturizes, nourishes, and protects lips, leaving them soft and smooth. Ultra Repair Wash is an effective, yet mild body wash great for anyone, including babies and young children. Treat yourself to head-to-toe skin healing and hydrating effects with this carefully curated set. This set contains: - 2 oz Ultra Repair Cream - 0.75 oz Ultra Repair Instant Oatmeal Mask - 1 oz Face Cleanser - 0.5 oz Ultra Repair Lip Therapy - 2 oz Ultra Repair Wash It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates All FAB products are allergy-tested, free of artificial fragrances, dermatologist-recommended, and safe for even the most sensitive skin. Research results: In an independent clinical study: - 169% of subjects reported an immediate improvement in skin hydration - 38% of subjects reported an improvement in skin hydration after two weeks - 79% of subjects preferred Ultra Repair Cream over other products - 98% of subjects noted instant relief from dry skin - 100% of subjects reported a lasting improvement in skin dryness see more...

Alexandria P.
Was suggested this kit when I was looking for a new skincare routine when my face used to be extremely dry. This was a perfect introduction to FAB products. It didn't perfectly fix my dry skin, but it definitely soothed the dryest patches. I haven't bought any of the full sized products, but the kit was definitely a great start!
Katherine M.
Maywood, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I purchased this on a whim on Sephora's website. I always wanted to try First Aid Beauty. The cleanser is nice but what really sold me was the lip treatment. It has made my lips soft and moistures them. Nice packaging. I would recommend if you have been wanting to try the brand.
Sadie H.
Lockport, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love everything in this sample kit! It worked really well with my oily/combo skin and didnt leave me feeling greasy. I expect a lot from non walmart brands, and have been let down before but this one is worth it! I will totally repurchase as I run out!!!
Jennifer S.
I love this product by far I'm on my second bottle. It's very effective it does help your skin improve on blemishes it does the job right. It's very gentle. I have met the expectations of this product and I know the more i use it the more better my skin will get.
Amanda R.
Cherry Tree, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really awesome way to try several different first aid products.  This was my first time trying and really enjoyed this product.  Gentle on the skin and met my expectations.  It's a little pricey, but I'm willing to spend extra on my skin care and would repurchase.
Jewel R.
Ninety Six, SC
This kit is BOMB! I think if you really just wanna try out some of there products test the kit first. Everything in the kit I came to love. I bought mine online. The packing is very nice. The items are so easy to use. I think this company hit spot on!
Rachel H.
This brand is feast for sensitive skin, oily skin and combination skin. I know for a fact that it is suitable for oily skin because I have exceptionally oily skin myself. This line covers every skin type and is amazing for summer revitalization!
Destiny H.
Bakersfield, Ca
I bought this product online, It doesnt have a strong smell. My face felt really soft after using it, but it left my skin very oily through out the day. It was my first time using it and I tried it for about three weeks, It was just very oily.
Sarah H.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
First Aid is my go-to skin care brand. All of their products have great consistency and smell good too! Plus they have a lot of options with SPF, which I need. Gotta prevent those wrinkles! Overall, great moisturizers and serums that I will continue using.
Kelsey D.
Toledo, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought the anti redness serum after trying all the products out and I love it. I have redness and flareups so putting this one before my makeup makes my face stay it's natural tone all day long and prevent the red from standing out.
Evan E.