BY FIRST AID BEAUTY

A sampler set with five favorite First Aid Beauty formulas in simple, on-the-go packaging. Explore five of FAB's fast-acting solutions with FAB To The Rescue Sampler Kit. The Ultra Repair® Cream is the ultimate head-to-toe moisturizer that helps relieve dry skin conditions, even eczema, and it is clinically-proven to increase hydration levels upon application. FAB Face Cleanser gently and effectively removes surface oils, dirt, and grime, and make up, for a clean, calm complexion. Ultra Repair Instant Oatmeal Mask offers an immediate remedy for dry skin conditions, repairing and reviving skin to its healthy, hydrated state in just 10 minutes. Ultra Repair Lip Therapy moisturizes, nourishes, and protects lips, leaving them soft and smooth. Ultra Repair Wash is an effective, yet mild body wash great for anyone, including babies and young children. Treat yourself to head-to-toe skin healing and hydrating effects with this carefully curated set. This set contains: - 2 oz Ultra Repair Cream - 0.75 oz Ultra Repair Instant Oatmeal Mask - 1 oz Face Cleanser - 0.5 oz Ultra Repair Lip Therapy - 2 oz Ultra Repair Wash It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates All FAB products are allergy-tested, free of artificial fragrances, dermatologist-recommended, and safe for even the most sensitive skin. Research results: In an independent clinical study: - 169% of subjects reported an immediate improvement in skin hydration - 38% of subjects reported an improvement in skin hydration after two weeks - 79% of subjects preferred Ultra Repair Cream over other products - 98% of subjects noted instant relief from dry skin - 100% of subjects reported a lasting improvement in skin dryness see more...

Casey S.
I have super sensitive skin and this stuff was amazing. I tried this while I was away and my skin didn’t react negatively at all. Very impressed with this product for the price and amount you receive. Highly recommend and will be purchasing again in the future!
Kimberly O.
Ceres, CA
ABSOLUTELY OBSESSED WITH FIRST AID SKIN CARE PRODUCTS!! I have combination skin (especially oily in the Tzone) with lots of sensitivity. These facial cleansers are moisturizers are great for people with oily and sensitive skin. They're not rough at all. The first time I applied the moisturizer I thought I was going to be super oily throughout the day because of how creamy it was but my face was actually fine. Love love love.
Kristin K.
ABSOLUTE LIFE SAVER!!! I received this sampler kit as a gift from Sephora, and I absolutely fell in love. Every single sample in the kit I now own as a full size version that I use every day!! I especially recommend the repair cream for dry skin. It completely rejuvenated my skin and lessened my dry patches! First Aid Beauty FAB To The Rescue Sampler Kit
Xiomara G.
Riverside, CA
First Aid beauty is the perfect brand to start off you skincare routine with. When I first began with skincare I had no idea what I needed to do to improve my skin. I read many reviews on how gentle, but effective First Aid Beauty products were. This set is great if you want to try out their products for a cheap price. HIGHLY recommend for those with sensitive skin, and or are trying to figure out what your skin needs.
Marialina T.
oak harbor, wa
Love love love! The products are a bit expensive for the size but well worth it! My faves from this kit is the moisture instense cream (great for problem areas body and face esp during winter), face wash is gentle and soothing, and the vitamin c hydrating mist is a must have! It hydrates and brightens without burning or making me feel oily
Joie M.
Mesa, AZ
You have to try these products omg I can't stress this enough this brand literally will change your life it's your first aid in beauty think about that for a second these products work on all skin types but sensitive skin loves it the most try it once and you will be just like me recommending everyone to try it!
Lilliy Z.
Hudson, MA
I used this product alot before I found my new favorite cleanser, but during my time using this product I did enjoy it. It worked well with my combination skin and kept my breakouts at bay... the moisturizers were a bit heavy for my liking, I would prefer something light that I can apply under my makeup
Karassa S.
Jacksonville, FL
After reading the reviews at Sephora, I decided to try this set. This is also a great deal for trying each product without having to purchase each product individually. I think I am allergic to something they put in their products because my skin broke out, and my skin burns when I wear the lotion.
Jenn N.
Great kit to introduce you to the FAB line of products. Personally, I didn't see much change in my skin but hydration isn't a primary concern of mine. I think the cost is fair, the packaging is adequate, and would probably recommend this product to others if they suffer from dry skin in the winter.
odile J.
Somerville, NJ
Currently using the eye roller. I'm a night owl, wish gives me a lot of puffy  eyes and dark circles. It helps depufff my eyes like a charm.  I brought it at Sephora. In the beginning yuh have to give your self the chance to get used used to ball being cold. I will repurchase this again. I can wait to try the eye brighter in the line.
Evan E.