BeautyFaceFacial SkincareFirst Aid Beauty
FAB Skin Lab Retinol Serum 025% Pure Concentrate

First Aid Beauty FAB Skin Lab Retinol Serum 0.25% Pure Concentrate

by First Aid Beauty

A Retinol serum that both sensitive skin and beginner Retinol users can comfortably use. The formula combines Retinol and advanced Peptides, two gold standard ingredients, to help soften the look of fine lines and wrinkles and impart firmer-looking skin with a smoother texture. The 0.25% concentration of pure Retinol in the formula is balanced with First Aid Beauty's proprietary Skin Saver Complex to deliver the benefits of Retinol with minimal irritation. The Skin Saver Complex is comprised of Hyaluronic Acid, Vitamins C + E, Aloe, Colloidal Oatmeal, Allantoin and Ceramides that together help comfort, nourish and support skin health, alleviating the irritation often associated with Retinol-based products and leaving the complexion feeling soothed with a refreshed and rejuvenated look. !--split-- {"Ingredients":{"ingredient_name_1":"Retinol","ingredient_description_1":"Also known as Vitamin A, helps skin appear more youthful and diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.","ingredient_name_2":"Peptides","ingredient_description_2":"Chains of amino acids that help smooth skin and minimize the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.","ingredient_name_3":"Skin Saver Complex","ingredient_description_3":"A signature blend containing Hyaluronic Acid, Colloidal Oatmeal, Allantoin, Aloe, Ceramides and Vitamins C E that helps soothe, nourish, protect and boost the overall health of maturing skin.","all_ingredients":"Water/Aqua/Eau, Polysorbate 80, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Polysorbate 20, Butylene Glycol, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Retinol, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Colloidal Oatmeal, Tocopherol, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Ceramide NP, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Linoleic Acid, Allantoin, Phytosteryl Canola Glycerides, Palmitic Acid, Oleic Acid, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Hydroxypropyl Cyclodextrin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Triolein, Caprylyl Glycol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Xanthan Gum, Lecithin, Stearic Acid, Maltodextrin, BHT, BHA, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Hydroxide, Potassium Sorbate."},"HowToUse":{"list_item_1":"Apply 1-2 pumps evenly over clean skin up to three times weekly gradually increasing frequency to every other night and then to every evening as tolerated.","list_item_2":" Avoid lips, eyes and eye corners.","list_item_3":"For PM use only.","list_item_4":"It is normal for some redness, flaking or dryness to occur when first using any retinol-based product. If this continues for more than two weeks, we recommend applying FAB Skin Lab Retinol Serum over your favorite PM moisturizer."},"ClinicalTrialResults": {"imgupload":"=HYPERLINK("https://cdn11.bigcommerce.com/s-65cfp7jfhx/product_images/uploaded_images/pdp-clinicalcharts-fabskinlabsretinolserum.png?t=1624930417", "description": "In a consumer perception study after 4 weeks:", "percentage_1": "91", "label_1": "AGREED THEIR SKIN LOOKED SMOOTHER", "percentage_2": "91", "label_2": "AGREED ONCE THEIR SKIN ACCLIMATED TO THE PRODUCT, IT WAS GENTLE AND NON-IRRITATING" }}")

Can this product be used with the FAB facial radiance pads?
Does this help with cystic acne? I know retinol usually helps with acne, but this product doesn’t say anything about that. Would like to know others’ experiences
Start your review of First Aid Beauty FAB Skin Lab Retinol Serum 0.25% Pure Concentrate!
Mayra O.
Little Ferry, NJ
First Aid Beauty FAB Skin Lab Retinol Serum 0.25% Pure Concentrate uploaded by Mayra O.
Purchased at: Macy's
This is a great introduction to retinol products for those who haven’t used before. It is lightweight. I have sensitive, dry skin, and I’ve used this every other night with no bad reactions. While it is pricey alone, I noticed that the set at Macy’s includes this along with the eye cream serum and face cream for the same price point, thank me later!
Alison M.
This has been helping with my acne scars and the general texture and tone of my skin. This smells kind of bad but it isn't overpowering. Be cautious if you have sensitive skin, it does make my skin sun sensitive. I would recommend only using this at night.
Ashley H.
Menomonee Fls, WI
First Aid Beauty FAB Skin Lab Retinol Serum 0.25% Pure Concentrate uploaded by Ashley H.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this First Aid Beauty FAB Skin Lab Retinol Serum 0.25% Pure Concentrate. I have been using it to fade some dark spots on my face. I have noticed they are slowly fading and my texture in my skin is more smooth. This is an effective and affordable retinol. I can’t wait to see the results after finishing the product! #retinol #skincare #makeup #Sephora ✨
Danielle D.
Johnstown, PA
First Aid Beauty FAB Skin Lab Retinol Serum 0.25% Pure Concentrate uploaded by Danielle D.
Purchased at: ULTA
Enjoying the product and the packaging! After my first use I noticed small improvements of my skin. Looking forward to continuing to use this!!
Amy A.
Waltham, MA
This product did nothing for me.  It was expensive, and I was hoping for good results especially for my acne scarring, but it did not deliver.
Siena S.
Purchased at: ULTA
My first time using retinol and I absolutely love this. For what felt like awhile I didn’t see results. It wasn’t irritating and I didn’t have any bad reaction such a purging, but it just felt like I was slathering weird smelling useless cream on my face. Also, I was hesitant to buy such a low concentration retinol because I thought there’d be no results. Absolutely wrong! It felt like after a month or so all the sudden it hit and at first I didn’t think it was the retinol but another product (I use a lot of diff stuff). But on nights I didn’t use this, my skin wasn’t so plump and pore-less in the mornings as when I did. This is amazing stuff! I wish that FAB made .5% and higher concentrations bc I really like the formulation and brand:/ After I go through this I plan on getting a higher strength retinol but this is a great starter retinol for those who haven’t used it before. Highly recommend!
Bruna P.
Inglewood, CA
It’s the best retinol serum for dry or/and sensitive skin. It doesn’t make my skin peel like crazy yet it’s super potent. I noticed fine lines disappear with constant use. I used it every other night.
Andrea T.
Kansas City, MO
Purchased at: ULTA
Amazing! Absolutely amazing!! The texture of my skin has improved so much since I started using this! Amazing results after only a few weeks. I’ve only used this at night, followed by a moisturizer. While the product isn’t the cheapest product, it definitely is worth it! Lasts a while for what you pay for it, and the results speak for itself. My complexion is much nicer, the redness in my skin has calmed down and the pitting from old scars has started to go away. Cannot rave enough about this!
Victoria P.
Concord, CA
This is a nice feeling serum, but I don’t feel as if it did much for my skin. It hydrated it well for the first few hours but then my skin didn’t feel much different, and after continuous use, didn’t look too different aside from smaller pores. It’s a great feel, and it shrank pores, which is enough for me. An issue I do have is that it feels a little too sticky for my taste. I bought at Sephora.
Breishaly F.
Orlando, FL
After using this serum I’ve seen good results! My skin looks more radiant and soft! I have sensitive skin but this serum work just fine for me! I will buy it again!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...