BY FIRST AID BEAUTY

A trio of travel-sized First Aid Beauty favorites for clean, smooth skin. Cleanse, exfoliate, and hydrate with this three-piece kit of FAB essentials in easy-to-tote sizes. The cleanser gently removes surface oils, makeup, and grime with a whipped texture that transforms into a luxurious cream when blended with water. The face pads contain lactic and glycolic acids for safe and effective daily renewal treatment that imparts radiant, glowing skin. The repair cream is a super-emollient formula with a spectacular whipped, non-greasy texture that treats severely dry skin—whatever the cause. It's formulated with colloidal oatmeal, the only FDA-approved, over-the-counter ingredient for treating the symptoms of eczema. This set contains:- 28 Facial Radiance Pads - 2 oz Face Cleanser - 2 oz Ultra Repair Cream It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances- Synthetic Dyes- Petrochemicals- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan All products are allergy-tested, fragrance-free, dermatologist-recommended, and safe for even the most-sensitive skin. Research results: Ultra Repair Cream: - 169% immediate improvement in skin hydration - 38% improvement in skin hydration after two weeks - 79% preferred Ultra Repair Cream over other products - 98% noted instant relief from dry skin - 100% reported a lasting improvement in skin dryness see more...

• I have this kit in my cart at Sephora. It sounds amazing, but I h...7 Answers
  • So I heard this stuff is really good I'm I've been looking into b...2 Answers
  • I have this in my shopping cart on sephora and I have mild acne a...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "They both showed immediate results on my skin and I definitely would recommend them the moisturizer and radiance pads. " in 1 review
Beth G.
Marina del Rey, CA
I bought this kit to use on a long-haul flight to Australia. I purchased it for the small sizes but this is one line I definitely plan to go back to. The cleansing pads were great on the plane and the cleanser is so creamy and leaves my skin so soft. I also love the serum and moisturizer. I'll definitely buy the larger sizes and continue using the product.
Erin C.
The best kit of all time! I love FAB so much and I re-purchase this set over and over when I travel. It is a great value and you really get to try the main products. They last about 3 weeks-month when using all the products day and night. I now own all the FAB products I can get my hands on!
Brittney W.
Saginaw, MI
I absolutely love this skin care line! It does wonders for my skin. I have very sensitive skin so these products don't irritate my skin what so ever. I do recommend this product. I purchase my products from Sephora!
Vina L.
New Orleans, LA
Love everything in this kit! I got mines from sephora, i just wanted to see if i would like it, and these are a perfect "trial size" in my opinion. The only thing is that the moisturizer makes me really oily!
Elizabeth L.
Although these products are recommended for sensitive skins, I experience burning sensations and skin redness around my nose area after using these products. I continued to use only the lotion, due to thinking the exfoliating skin pads were causing the irritation, but I still experienced irritation from the lotion. The skin cleasner is gentle on my skin, however. I would recommend trying, everyone has different skin.
Rachel E.
Goreville, IL
I've used a lot of their products over the past few years & they're always top notch. Right now, I'm using their red clay mask & it's pretty cool. Their skincare line is always great. I'll definitely be a customer or years to come.
Kristian S.
Tulsa, OK
The First Aid Beauty repairing cream is to die for. My skin is a what I'm guessing combo: clear with the occasional pimple, but dry in some areas. The cream works so well to hydrate my skin and keep it clear without shine or oiliness. Would give 10 stars!! I LOVE FIRST AID BEAUTY
samantha r.
el paso
this was the first product i ever got for my skin just to wash it. i use it everyday now cleaner and cream. it says for all types of skin & it is actually true it doesn’t feel harsh on your skin & if you have makeup it comes off easily without rubbing on your face so hard
Samantha G.
San Clemente, CA
I love the cleanser but I was not a fan of the cleansing wipes. I like to be able to see dirt come of and with these wipes I did not see any results. Also the hydrating creme is very thick in consistency. Overall it's an ok product but I would not buy it again.
Venice r.
Los Angeles, CA
Loved this product so much I purchased it s couple of months ago at ultra! It has made my skin feel so hydrated and smooth. I use this daily! ps the packaging is so cute and fits right in my makeup bag.
SynergyByDesign #.
Eastpointe, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have this kit in my cart at Sephora. It sounds amazing, but I have very sensitive skin and am worried this may mess my skin up further. My skin is crazy dry this winter. I've tried my usual coconut and essential oils, but it is just NOT working; my face and lips are suffering! - Is this as good as everyone says? - Does this work for sensitive skin? - Would you recommend this for the issues I've explained above? I really cannot take anymore. - Does this company have a lip balm? My lips are weeping for moisture, despite my thorough moisturizing routine every night! Help!
Dominique M.
Roy, Ut
So I heard this stuff is really good I'm I've been looking into buying one of this skincare trail kits because I need a new skincare regiment but I have oily skin and want to know if this would work ok with my oily skin
Taija L.
I have this in my shopping cart on sephora and I have mild acne and was wondering if this helps with acne?