BY FIRST AID BEAUTY

A trio of travel-sized First Aid Beauty favorites for clean, smooth skin. Cleanse, exfoliate, and hydrate with this three-piece kit of FAB essentials in easy-to-tote sizes. The cleanser gently removes surface oils, makeup, and grime with a whipped texture that transforms into a luxurious cream when blended with water. The face pads contain lactic and glycolic acids for safe and effective daily renewal treatment that imparts radiant, glowing skin. The repair cream is a super-emollient formula with a spectacular whipped, non-greasy texture that treats severely dry skin—whatever the cause. It's formulated with colloidal oatmeal, the only FDA-approved, over-the-counter ingredient for treating the symptoms of eczema. This set contains:- 28 Facial Radiance Pads - 2 oz Face Cleanser - 2 oz Ultra Repair Cream It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances- Synthetic Dyes- Petrochemicals- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan All products are allergy-tested, fragrance-free, dermatologist-recommended, and safe for even the most-sensitive skin. Research results: Ultra Repair Cream: - 169% immediate improvement in skin hydration - 38% improvement in skin hydration after two weeks - 79% preferred Ultra Repair Cream over other products - 98% noted instant relief from dry skin - 100% reported a lasting improvement in skin dryness see more...

• I have this kit in my cart at Sephora. It sounds amazing, but I h...7 Answers
  • So I heard this stuff is really good I'm I've been looking into b...2 Answers
  • I have this in my shopping cart on sephora and I have mild acne a...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "They both showed immediate results on my skin and I definitely would recommend them the moisturizer and radiance pads. " in 1 review
Taylor C.
Raleigh, NC
All I can say is I wish I purchased this kit earlier! After using this kit for just a few days I can already tell a huge difference in my skin. I tend to have combination skin, with my nose being particularly dry and many times peeling. I am in the middle of exams for grad school and my face always breaks out around this time but with these products I haven't had one single pimple! My skin is super soft, moisturizer, and glowing. The areas that are normally oily don't seem to be as oily and the dry areas certainly aren't dry anymore! Overall I LOVE this line!
Amanda B.
Lake Orion
Bought this while searching for a cleanser and moisturizer that would not only actually work on my sensitive and difficult skin, but not irritate it in any way as well. I am so glad I found these products. I have to say this may be the only cleanser I have ever used that didn't make my skin feel irritated even a little bit after using! As well as the moisturizer and even the toner pads! I would absolutely recommend, especially to anyone with sensitive skin!
Emily S.
Amarillo, TX
I can not say enough good things about these products. I bought the to go kit to try them out before I spent the money on the full sized products. I'm definitely buying the full size in all of these products! The facial cleanser takes my makeup off so well and makes my face feel so refreshed and soft as well as helps heal any blemishes I have so quickly. The facial repair pads brightens and tones very well. I love the way the ultra repair cream makes my face feel hydrated and soft during the dry winter months. I am looking forward to trying more products from First IAd Beauty!
Trisha A.
Cincinnati, OH
This kit is worth all the money in the world! I have eczema all over my body and typically have to go to the Dermatologist for costly creams but this is a total game changer. It has drastically improved the appearance of red patches that have been showing up on my face. I will be a life long user of FAB products!
Elizabeth L.
Although these products are recommended for sensitive skins, I experience burning sensations and skin redness around my nose area after using these products. I continued to use only the lotion, due to thinking the exfoliating skin pads were causing the irritation, but I still experienced irritation from the lotion. The skin cleasner is gentle on my skin, however. I would recommend trying, everyone has different skin.
Avneet D.
Janesville, WI
I absolutely love this travel set because it includes my must have skincare items for such an affordable price. All three items are gentle but effective on my dry sensitive skin. This was also my first actual skincare purchase and I was very pleased with each item. I think it would be wonderful if they could add a travel size of the eye cream to it.
Rachel E.
Goreville, IL
I've used a lot of their products over the past few years & they're always top notch. Right now, I'm using their red clay mask & it's pretty cool. Their skincare line is always great. I'll definitely be a customer or years to come.
Chandler C.
I picked this up one day at ulta wanting to give this brand a go and I absolutely fell in love! The face wash is  amazing so I bought the full size and the moisturizer goes a long way! The little facial pads left my skin looking so radiant that I need to make a trip to ulta just to pick those up. They really are worth the price.
Makenzie S.
Lansing, MI
I honestly can't say enough good things about this kit. I got it as a gift but I WILL be repurchasing these products when I run out. My face looks noticeably more clear. I never had chronic acne but I would break out frequently but sense I've been using this I have had maybe one pimple every couple of months.
Sophie H.
Memphis
I think this a great value kit! I had never tried the brand before, but after using these products for a few months I am very impressed! The face wash is gentle but removes makeup well! The toner pads feel so refreshing! The moisturizer works well on very dry patches, but I don't think I would use it all over my face because I have combo skin!
SynergyByDesign #.
Eastpointe, MI
I have this kit in my cart at Sephora. It sounds amazing, but I have very sensitive skin and am worried this may mess my skin up further. My skin is crazy dry this winter. I've tried my usual coconut and essential oils, but it is just NOT working; my face and lips are suffering! - Is this as good as everyone says? - Does this work for sensitive skin? - Would you recommend this for the issues I've explained above? I really cannot take anymore. - Does this company have a lip balm? My lips are weeping for moisture, despite my thorough moisturizing routine every night! Help!
Dominique M.
Roy, Ut
So I heard this stuff is really good I'm I've been looking into buying one of this skincare trail kits because I need a new skincare regiment but I have oily skin and want to know if this would work ok with my oily skin
Taija L.
I have this in my shopping cart on sephora and I have mild acne and was wondering if this helps with acne?