BY FIRST AID BEAUTY

A beauty regimen that incorporates FAB’s advanced antiaging technology for youthful, glowing skin. This collection of must-haves will revitalize skin and create a youthful look. FAB Face Cleanser is a mild and creamy cleanser that removes all traces of makeup, surface oils, and impurities, and leaves skin feeling clean and smooth. FAB Facial Radiance Pads tone, exfoliate, and brighten in one swipe. They contain just the right amount of lactic and glycolic acids to make them safe and effective for daily use. Cucumber and Indian gooseberry tone the skin, while lemon peel and licorice root leave the skin bright and glowing. FAB Dual Repair Power Serum is an antiaging face serum that improves skintone, and reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles by 41 percent in just six weeks while strengthening the skin barrier. Nourishing FAB Dual Repair Eye Cream firms and smooths the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles while reducing skin sensitivity, and the non-comedogenic, antiaging FAB Dual Repair Face Cream delivers age-defying actives. This set contains:- 5 oz Face Cleanser - 60 Pads Facial Radiance Pads - 0.34 oz Dual Repair Eye Cream - 0.34 oz Dual Repair Power Serum - 0.34 oz Dual Repair Face Cream It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates Research results:FAB Dual Repair Power Serum is clinically proven to reduce fine lines and wrinkles by 41% in just 6 weeks After 6 weeks of twice daily use of FAB Dual Repair Power Serum: - 94% reported an improvement in the radiance (glow) of their skin - 97% reported an improvement in the moisture level of their skin - 88% reported an improvement in the texture of their skin After 6 weeks of twice daily use of FAB Dual Repair Face Cream: - 88% reported an improvement in the texture of their skin - 84% reported that the product calmed and soothed the skin - 81% reported a reduction in the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles - 81% reported an improvement in the moisture of facial skin see more...

• What did you love about this product? 1 Answers
  • What exactly is in this set?3 Answers
  • Does this product work well with combination skin?4 Answers
Kim V.
Kim V.
Wilmington
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have oily/combo skin that is very oily in the summer and can get dry in places in the winter. The serum is great for the summer without making it overly oily and the moisturizer is very moisturizing for the winter. Really great products for any skin type. Reasonably priced as well!
Desiray S.
Desiray S.
Fort thomas, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love all of first aid beauty'a skin care. The moisturizer is my own personal favorite!
Katherine R.
Katherine R.
Franklinville, NC
I have oily skin but when the winter hits my face get dry spots around my mouth I went to Sephora and a girl there recommended this to me I tried it and I loved it completely took my dry patches away and didn't leave me extra oily this is my go to régimen in the winter
Kendall W.
Kendall W.
Red Oak, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's a good product. I like that all the products are in a kit and you can get it altogether
Lauren C.
Lauren C.
Apex, NC
I received the moisturizer as a freebie at sephora and I have used the serum before. It's not really life changing to me. I use the product every day, no scent to it. I am not disappointed or anything, just not the best.
Regan W.
Regan W.
OMG!!! I'm in freaking love with the products in this kit. I bought it thinking it might be good, and I was overwhelmed. I use them every day and I'll buy the full sizes later. I will definitely continue to buy these!
Anaheim, CA
This is realy cool and its and affordable product that you can buy and it comes with al lot of thing so you can try !!!
Allison K.
Allison K.
Lynchburg, VA
I LOVE the first aid products. I have really weird skin. One day it's craving moisture like a parched traveler in the Sahara Desert, the next day the government is suing BP for the oil slick that is my face. There is no in between. These products contain the natural disasters that happen to my face and make it shiny and new.
Elena G.
Elena G.
I love how these products are very good and gentle on your skin this is very nice not harsh I think that anybody uses this is very affordable not expensive at all it is a win because it's still affordable and it looks really good with your skin and I would recommend this to anybody because most skinny cares are very harsh but this one is very good on my skin and I think other people would think so too
Bethany G.
Bethany G.
Columbus, NJ
Does this product work well with combination skin?
Anaheim, CA
How much is it and its it worth it?
Helena E.
Helena E.
Tutermaa
What exactly is in this set?
Luanne S.
Luanne S.
Seneca, MO
What did you love about this product?