BY FIRST AID BEAUTY

A perfect pair of skincare essentials to achieve a clean, luminous complexion. FAB Face Cleanser is a creamy, sulfate-free cleanser that gently and effectively removes surface oils, dirt, grime, and makeup for a clean, calm complexion. With daily use, this cleanser will result in fewer flare ups and reduced skin reactivity. It is pH-balanced to maintain the natural acidity of the skin and formulated with skin nourishing ingredients allantoin and aloe barbadensis to leave skin feeling clean, calm, and smooth, never tight or irritated. Facial Radiance Pads gently exfoliate, tone, and brighten in a single swipe and contain just the right amount of lactic and glycolic acids, making them safe and effective for daily use. Cucumber and Indian gooseberry tone the skin, while lemon peel and licorice root leave the skin bright and glowing. FAB Cleanse + Exfoliate Kit is the perfect duo for refreshed, glowing skin. This set contains:- 2 oz Face Cleanser- 10 x Facial Radiance Pads It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates All FAB products are allergy-tested, free of artificial fragrances, dermatologist-recommended, and safe for even the most sensitive skin. see more...

Alejandra B.
Alejandra B.
Costa Mesa , CA
I really enjoyed this cleanser! It made my skin feel thoroughly clean, and didn't irritate my skin at all! I purchased the biggest size, and that lasted me 6 months!! I highly recommend this product if you have sensitive skin!
Michelle W.
Michelle W.
Aston, PA
I love love love the facial exfoliating pads in this set it turned me onto the full size. This is a great lit to test out first aid beauty. I really
Enjoyed these products and they made my skin feel super soft. They were gentle enough to used every day.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Enfield, CT
I love this little package! I honestly bought it to get my Sephora order to enough money but it's so worth it! The only thing is the cleanser has a bit of a strong smell, but it works wonders!
Denene
Denene
Really happy with this kit. I wanted to try an extended sample and this was perfect. Very nice and gentle on my over 45, dry skin.