BY FIRST AID BEAUTY

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A five-piece collection of skin care essentials to help you achieve a more hydrated and youthful-looking complexion this holiday season and beyond. Solutions for: - Dryness - Dullness and uneven texture - Uneven skintone If you want to know more…The whipped, emollient Ultra Repair® Cream hydrates skin from head to toe, while helping provide immediate relief and long-lasting protection for dry, distressed skin, even eczema. This powerful formulation includes colloidal oatmeal, the only FDA-approved OTC ingredient to relieve symptoms of eczema, along with shea butter and ceramide 3 to help moisturize skin and protect the skin's barrier, while botanical-rich FAB antioxidant booster helps stave off environmental aggressors. The universal Ultra Repair® Hydrating Serum, a universal serum gives skin its daily dose of hydration for soft, smooth, and youthful-looking skin. The creamy FAB Face Cleanser gently and effectively helps remove makeup, dirt, and grime, while leaving skin soft and supple never tight or irritated. It is pH-balanced to help maintain the natural acidity of the skin and formulated with skin nourishing ingredients, allantoin and aloe barbadensis, that leave skin feeling clean, calm, and smooth. The sensitive, skin-friendly Facial Radiance® Pads contain just the right amount of lactic and glycolic acids to safely and effectively exfoliate, tone, and brighten the appearance of skin in just a single swipe. Cucumber and Indian gooseberry help the skin look more toned, while lemon peel and licorice root leave the skin looking bright and glowing. Ultra Repair® Intensive Lip Balm is a concentrated treatment that helps provide healing nourishment and instant relief for dry or chapped lips. This set contains:- 6 oz/ 170 g Ultra Repair Cream Intense Hydration - 0.5 oz/ 15 mL Ultra Repair Hydrating Serum - 2 oz/ 56 g Face Cleanser - 28 x Facial Radiance Pads - 0.34 oz/ 10 g Ultra see more...

Alicia L.
Lehigh acres , Fl
Love this brand, the cleanser is creamy and gentle and removes all the dirt and pollutant from your skin. The lip balm is heavy duty and effective (great during dry winter season) all their creams and miosturizers are gentle and effective. I would re purchace all these products individually. Love this brand
Ashley S.
Greenville, SC
This brand is becoming one of my absolute favorites skin care lines. I received my first one in my Sephora play and as soon as I finished it, I went into the store and bought the full size bottle! I love the red clay that is used and if you need a new skin care line to try I recommend this one!!
Angela R.
Moreno Valley, CA
I love this cleanser! I would purchase again! It makes my skin feel refreshed and hydrated. I plan on gifting this to my sister for Christmas! Will use again! Very effective with what it does.
Tina L.
Atlanta, GA
These products are perfect for the cold time of the year when your skin gets really dry. It comes with a serum, a lip balm, a face wash. My favorite thing about this is the large moisturizer that last so long.
Daroony N.
Fullerton, CA
First Aid Beauty products are things that I strongly feel as some of the best quality products in skincare. I love everything from the brand which ranges from packaging, formulation, as well as price point. The facial radiance pads are a product that I find I can't live without and go through constantly in my routine. I love that not only does it keep my pores clear it also helps with my texture but are super gentle to use on a daily basis. This is the only exfoliating product that I feel very safe to use twice a day every day, that being said I will always suggest ensuring that you are using a great SPF to make sure you skin stays protected after use.
Ashlee B.
Beloit, WI
These are great products to use over the winter months. They are moisturizing, but they are not too heavy. The products make a great gift! Buying the holiday gift set at Ulta is a great value for the money. I would recommend for anyone with dry skin or who lives in a dry environment. Also great for someone who is interested in skin care. Great opportunity to try the FAB products!
Annessa O.
They had a lot of products to offer, but I think it was a little pricey & it didn't do much for my skin. I expected a lot but didn't get much. The packaging is cute, but I don't recommend it for oily skin and I will not buy it again. However I did like the moisturizer for nighttime use only because of how oily it made my skin.
Alison S.
Roanoke, VA
Get this! If you have any sort of sensitive skin this is for you! The best time to get this is around the Christmas holiday and the value set is so worth it! I buy one and it lasts me all year! Nothing is as gentle as this is on my skin, it has cleared my skin so well! Worth it completely!
Elaine C.
Brooklyn, NY
This is an amazing set. Well worth its value. My favorite continues to be the moisturizer! To be honest, it's the only reason I bought this set. I use it year round and it never fails. It's great for all over the body as well as the face. Plus it's fragrance free and especially good for people with eczema! Highly recommend this set as you get a great moisturizer and get to try out other products for a little over the price of the moisturizer itself.
Kelly N.
Coopersburg, PA
The kit is worth the cost definitely! It lasts a long time and the pads are very exfoliating on the face. The lotion is extremely hydrating on the face and also very gentle. I used it on my eczema and it decreased the inflammation in it and kept the scaly spots to a minimum.