FIRST AID BEAUTY Eye Duty Triple Remedy In Fair Medium uploaded by Lauren P.

BY FIRST AID BEAUTY

Description:

A 3-in-1 eye treatment you can wear with or without makeup to instantly illuminate, depuff and smooth the entire eye area to create a more luminous looking and youthful appearance.This multi-tasking eye treatment immediately brightens and minimizes imperfections with sheer, light reflecting pigments while offering long-term skincare benefits. Retinyl Palmitate and GABA in the formula help smooth away the look of fine lines and wrinkles while Caffeine and Licorice Root work to diminish the appearance of dark circles and undereye puffiness. The unique stainless steel tip mimics the shape of your pinky, delivering a cooling application while supporting microcirculation to enhance the product’s benefits. Eye Duty Triple Remedy works great as a light coverage concealer or may be applied directly under your favorite eye concealer.

Water (Aqua, Eau), Glycerin, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Pentylene Glycol, Isononyl Isononanoate, Polyglyceryl-3 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Caffeine, Corallina Officinalis Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Chrysanthemum Parthenium (Feverfew) Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Retinyl Palmitate, Aminobutyric Acid, Tocopherol, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Ethylhexyl Methoxycrylene, Isopropyl Myristate, Isohexadecane, Diethylhexyl Syringylidenemalonate, Hydrogenated Phosphatidylcholine, Sodium Polymethacrylate, Polysorbate 60, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Polysilicone-11, Xanthan Gum, Sorbitan Isostearate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Stearic Acid, Polyester-8, Propylene Carbonate, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, CI 77491, 77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide).

Amanda P.
Boston, MA
I bought this on a whim. The price point is high, but I ended up really liking this. I apply this in the morning before makeup. I find that it adds hydration to my under eyes as well as covering up the dark circle and making my under eyes brighter. It helps with the application of concealer as well. I recommend it.
Adrienne F.
Henderson, NV
This is the best eye cream I have ever tried it's perfect before putting on your makeup cause it also brightens your under eye, so when your applying your concealer you get the most flawless radiant looki g undereye.
This product is now apart of my everyday makeup routine. And it doesn't matter what skin type you have!
#holygrail
Naidelyn V.
Jackson Hts, NY
I didnt really like this product . It didnt do much to cover my dark circles and the only thing i did feel it did was illuminate the undereye . However it didnt really wow me ive tried other products worth the same or less . Wouldnt repurchase
Ceci L.
San Diego, CA
Love FAB beauty but hated this, for some reason it dried me out instead instead of moisturizing my eye area, the applicator is cool though—literally, the cool metal helps my eyes to depuff. If it didn’t dry me out I would have love the product. P.S. I have combination skin
Kelsey F.
Albuquerque, NM
This is great for make up applications or bare face. This is a favorite of myself and many friends. Is a cream and corrector all in one. Very happy with this product line.
Jamie D.
Columbus
I like that it is pigmented and I love the applicator. The cool metal applicator is so refreshing.  I am a skeptic when it comes to results of all eye creams. I like the brand and it is hydrating, pigments and refreshing.
Kayla B.
Osceola, IN
I’m using this as preventive measures. It leaves my eye area hydrated and youthful. It’s a bit pricey but I will definitely purchase again. It stays under my eyes and doesn’t smear so it doesn’t irritate my eyes at all.
Lillian D.
Johnston, IA
This is basically an overpriced concealer for your under eyes. It’s $40 and not even worth more than $10. It doesn’t do anything it says it does and I will not be repurchasing this eye cream.
Olivia W.
Claremont, CA
This is an amazing three in one cream. You can wear it with or without makeup and it brightens, depuffs, and smooths and hydrates under eyes so you look nice and awake and youthful.
Alondra F.
Tulare, CA
I got this as a solution to try and help my undereyes; and I do love it! It looks super natural, so it's perfect for most days when I don't wear makeup! It's also beautiful under makeup and glam, but, I wouldn't say is full coverage if that's what you're looking for. This is probably more so for the no makeup, no foundation, "natural" look days. It feels super cooling under the eyes with the applicator it comes out of: I love that I don't have to go digging in a container to get the product out. This also brightens your eyes just enough. The smoothing maybe over a serum or a moisturizer, but on its own just on top of skin can get a bit dry. Also, it sets very nicely with translucent powder if you'd like to set it. It can tend to settle into the fine lines under your eyes if you don't set it or if it doesn't have enough time to settle in. I love to pat it in afterwards with my fingertips if i don't plan to set it so it doesn't move nor settle into the fine lines under my eyes. It does depuff!