First Aid Beauty Eye Duty Triple Remedy AM Gel Cream uploaded by Aly J.First Aid Beauty Eye Duty Triple Remedy AM Gel Cream uploaded by Tatiana G.

BY FIRST AID BEAUTY

Eye Duty Triple Remedy AM Gel Cream - Eye Duty Triple Remedy AM Gel is an elegant gel cream that hydrates, firms and rejuvenates the entire orbital eye area. Upon application, it delivers an instant burst of cool hydration to fatigued eyes and infuses skin with a blend of active ingredients, including dual peptides, red algae and seaweed extract that work to soften imperfections and impart a rejuvenated appearance.This daytime eye treatment rounds out the Eye Duty franchise, complimenting both the tinted product and overnight balm. It can be worn alone or layered under Eye Duty Triple Remedy or concealer for a completed look. Eye Duty Triple Remedy AM Gel delivers a burst of cool hydration while softening imperfections for a rejuvenated appearance. - Eye Duty Triple Remedy AM Gel Cream see more...

• I have read in some reviews the product "pills" up and it is need...1 Answers
  • The bags under my eye aren't extreme but they are abnormally noti...1 Answers
  • I have this and use it daily. I occasionally get super dry eyelid...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Angelisa P.
Queens Vlg, NY
I had high hopes for this gel cream but it was kind of a let down.

The smell and texture is amazing and my eye area definitely feels hydrated, not greasy. The pump even makes it easy to get just the right amount of product needed, too.

My main concern with my eye area has always been dark circles so maybe what I need is a miracle..but this gel didn't help much at all. It did however help reduce puffiness (for the once or two times a month that it ever happens) extremely quickly!

Basically, if your main concern is reducing puffiness, BUY! If its for dark circles, skip

Julia M.
Swampscott, MA
I got this as a sample and after using it for only a week I’ve noticed a difference from any other eye cream! My under eye creases have become less intense and it’s helped so much with puffiness. It also hydrated my under eyes so well and I don’t have to worry about having dry looking under eyes when wearing makeup.
Amy S.
I learned the hard way that you don't need to press the pump all the way down. You just need to lightly hold down the pump to get a small amount because a little bit goes a very long way. I love that this cream does not burn my eyes, I can use it all over. It feels really good on!
Allyssa D.
Waterbury, CT
This eye cream is AMAZING. This is a morning cream (which is hard to find, most are nighttime formulas), and it doesn’t feel greasy at all. It’s cooling and depuffing, and makes it look like you got 8 hours of sleep instead of 6! Would definitely buy again.
Zoey F.
Madison, WI
 I really enjoy the Overnight version of this product, and figured I would give the daytime version a try. I am very pleased with how this product performs on my eyes, and I do genuinely believe that in combination with the other products I use, it has vastly improved the condition of my under eyes. The gel has a very pleasant, cooling sensation and feels refreshing to apply. The only downside in my eyes is the pump, a it does tend to shoot out a little too much product if you aren't very careful.
Klarissa R.
Fortuna, CA
I love that this is in a pump applicator, most eye creams I’ve wanted to try are in a jar container which introduces bacteria. It helps keep my under eyes moisturized and is a good primer for my concealer.
Kate M.
Columbus, OH
Feels great going on. Love the cooling feel of the gel in the morning. Smooths our my under eyes well so my makeup goes on smoother. Doesn’t work as well correcting my dark circles as I was hoping it would though.
Veronica V.
N Chelmsford, MA
This stuff is amazing. Keeps my under eye hydrated and not puffy. I apply this every morning after washing my face. You only need a little bit for both under eyes and it’ll last a long time considering it’s not that big. I love this brand and they did not disappoint with this product. I’d definitely recommend this one. Picked mine up at Sephora.
Allie T.
Schenectady, NY
First aid beauty always saves my skin in the winter and summer when I am wind or sun burned. It is great for dry skin especially for morning use when you wake up with tired skin!
Sara J.
I haven't really noticed a difference in my wrinkles but it does moisturize the eye area. I like that it doesn't have a strong smell. But would love to see a difference in my wrinkles.
Andrea M.
Grovertown, IN
What is the reasoning behind this being an AM cream? I got a sample of it from Sephora and I love that you can use it on the top of the eyelid. Does this brand have a night time cream?
Eliza B.
I have read in some reviews the product "pills" up and it is needed to be kept in the fridge. Have you noticed this issue?
Megan W.
I am looking for a morning eye cream that helps to correct dark circles as well as hydrate. Possibly even help with fine lines. I was wondering if anyone uses this product and the benefits it gives them. Also does it apply smoothly under makeup? Thanks!
Nickole M.
Potosi, MO
I have this and use it daily. I occasionally get super dry eyelids and it gets very uncomfortable. Should I be using this on my eyelids? Is there something more hydrating I could try?
Nisa F.
Atlanta, GA
The bags under my eye aren't extreme but they are abnormally noticeable these days ... is this product worth the investment