BY FIRST AID BEAUTY

Description:

A fast-absorbing eye treatment that hydrates, helps skin appear firmer and helps diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles in the entire orbital eye area. It has a lightweight, gel-cream texture that delivers an instant burst of cool hydration upon application.It is formulated specifically for daytime use alone or under makeup. Infused with a potent blend of youth-boosting Dual Peptides, Red Algae, and Plant Extracts, the formula hydrates and helps boost the appearance of firmness and diminish the appearance of fine lines for eyes that look smoother, brighter and more youthful. It targets both the upper eyelid and under eye area and primes skin so makeup will not slip or pill.

Aqua (Water, Eau), Dimethicone, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Albizia Julibrissin Bark Extract, Lactobacillus Ferment, Cyclopentasiloxane, Inulin Lauryl Carbamate, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Betaine, Methyl Gluceth-20, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, Kappaphycus Alvarezii Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Darutoside, Palmitoyl Hexapeptide-12, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Chondrus Crispus Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Chrysanthemum Parthenium (Feverfew) Extract, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Adenosine, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Squalane, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sodium Polyacrylate, Cetearyl Glucoside, Polysorbate 60, Polysilicone-11, Maris Aqua (Sea Water, Eau de Mer), Sorbitan Isostearate, Carbomer, Sodium Lactate, Polysorbate 20, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Benzoate, Disodium EDTA, Potassium Sorbate.

• I have read in some reviews the product "pills" up and it...2 Answers
  • The bags under my eye aren't extreme but they are abnorma...2 Answers
  • I have this and use it daily. I occasionally get super dr...1 Answers
Angelisa P.
Queens Vlg, NY
I had high hopes for this gel cream but it was kind of a let down.

The smell and texture is amazing and my eye area definitely feels hydrated, not greasy. The pump even makes it easy to get just the right amount of product needed, too.

My main concern with my eye area has always been dark circles so maybe what I need is a miracle..but this gel didn't help much at all. It did however help reduce puffiness (for the once or two times a month that it ever happens) extremely quickly!

Basically, if your main concern is reducing puffiness, BUY! If its for dark circles, skip

Grace V.
Personally I don’t really like this eye cream! Overall the hydration is there but under makeup it is horrible! I don’t know if anybody else has had this problem but when I put the cream on then wait 5 minutes for it to dry, then apply my makeup it balls up! I use the tarte Shape Tape Contour Concealer if that has anything to do with it! I’ve used other eye creams and they worked well under concealer, but not this one. I hope this helps!
Andrea M.
Perfect for the morning, as long as I get a well nights rest all I put under my eyes is this! It wakes me up, gives me a very nice hydrated look and feel. It keeps my skin bouncy all day, and it’s long term results include softer healthy under eye skin. I have been using this for the past 8 months, it’s my favorite product, and a little goes a long way. Ingredients are my number one priority and this specific product, checks all my boxes!
Julia M.
Swampscott , MA
I got this as a sample and after using it for only a week I’ve noticed a difference from any other eye cream! My under eye creases have become less intense and it’s helped so much with puffiness. It also hydrated my under eyes so well and I don’t have to worry about having dry looking under eyes when wearing makeup.
Elise M.
Houston
This is a nice, basic morning eye cream. I haven’t noticed much difference in terms of anti-aging, but it’s hydrating and sits well under makeup. Feels light on the skin and absorbs quickly. The packaging is convenient. Airless pump makes it easy to dispense the right about and it’s not bulky so good for travel.
meg_bakerrr B.
Pasadena , MD
THIS. STUFF. IS. THE. BEST !!! i wouldn’t use any other eye cream ! It seriously has amazing results just using it a time or two! It helps if you are a Mom and look tired all the time ! Haha this stuff will make you look refreshed and wide eyed !
tricia e.
Los Angeles
I'm really pleased with this product.  It feels light weight and refreshing on my eyes.  I'm using only in the morning, and it absorbs quickly.  A little bit is all you need.  Just don't use a complete pump (just about 1/2 a pump).  My eyes look more awake and brighter.  It's been a nice addition to my morning regimen.
Lauren H.
Bloomington
I love using this eye cream in the morning. It has a gel consistency. Makeup will go over this super easy. It is gentle on the eye area and the packaging is nice. I would definitely buy this again. The tube has lasted me a long time.
Aly 😼.
Howard beach, NY
I really like it for moisturizing purposes but it was not as effective as i thought it was going to be, it tightens skin. Lasted a long time but obviously it goes my how much you apply. I wouldn’t recommend it unless your looking for a good gel moisturizer for under eyes.
Grace G.
columbus
Typically my eyelids get really dry but this product really helps. This also helps keep my under eye puffiness low. This is the first time I have used it. I thought it was a little over priced so after I run out I will most likely try another brand.
Eliza B.
I have read in some reviews the product "pills" up and it is needed to be kept in the fridge. Have you noticed this issue?
Andrea M.
Grovertown, IN
What is the reasoning behind this being an AM cream? I got a sample of it from Sephora and I love that you can use it on the top of the eyelid. Does this brand have a night time cream?
Nisa F.
Atlanta, GA
The bags under my eye aren't extreme but they are abnormally noticeable these days ... is this product worth the investment
Megan W.
I am looking for a morning eye cream that helps to correct dark circles as well as hydrate. Possibly even help with fine lines. I was wondering if anyone uses this product and the benefits it gives them. Also does it apply smoothly under makeup? Thanks!
Nickole M.
Potosi, MO
I have this and use it daily. I occasionally get super dry eyelids and it gets very uncomfortable. Should I be using this on my eyelids? Is there something more hydrating I could try?

back