BY FIRST AID BEAUTY

An eye treatment that instantly brightens, depuffs, and smooths. Eye Duty Triple Remedy instantly erases dark circles while delivering serious, long-term skincare benefits to the orbital eye area. Upon application, it instantly brightens the entire eye area with a soft universal tint and light reflecting pigments that create an illusion of bright, smooth, and youthful skin. Over the long term, actives in the formula significantly improve the appearance of undereye puffiness, dark circles, and fine lines. The unique stainless steel applicator, which mimics the shape of the pinkie finger, delivers micro stimulation to the area while flawlessly blending the product into the skin. The results are instant with no clumping, caking, or messiness. Triple Remedy is packed with a host of age defying ingredients. Retinyl palmitate and GABA support the skin's natural collagen production to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Licorice root brightens dark circles. Caffeine and coralline extract, a red algae, work together to soothe and enhance blood flow to the eye area to minimize puffiness. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates All FAB products are allergy-tested, free of artificial fragrances, dermatologist-recommended, and safe for even the most sensitive skin.

• I have very dark circles under my eyes. I have been looki...2 Answers
  • Does this product work well enough for the price? How dra...2 Answers
  • I've been looking for an eye cream and can't seem to find...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Sara N.
Rock Island, IL
I used this for a few weeks and returned. It made no visible difference and caused my under eyes to be oily and products to pill. I could not layer any makeup products on top without them moving all over or balling up. The metal tip was cooling. I do have concerns over these types of applicators harboring bacteria so close to the eye area.
кαιℓα ѕ.
Kingsport, TN
The triple eye remedy cream is hands down my go to. This product is very effective and works within a few uses. It’s extremely gentle on my under eye. I bought this product from Sephora and I highly recommend it. I have went through a couple tubes of it so it’s definitely a product to repurchase.
Scarlet W.
The most amazing brightening eye cream for when you don't wear makeup! I'm a SAHM to a 3 year old boy so I rarely I've time to put on makeup to hide my under eye bags. I discovered this cream and was blown away by how great it is! Just a dab under each eye, patted on gently with a finger, and BAM! I look 50x better than before! It camouflages my dark circles without any cakey, heavy makeup and doesn't crease! This is a lifesaver!!!!
Janiette leidy H.
I have been using it for a short time and my eyes are very sensitive at the time I knew it was good because I did not feel any pain or burning. I liked it a lot and quickly absorbed that little sound I have it well hydrated but if it is a person with very pronounced dark circles I recommend you look for another cream for mature skin
Jenna H.
An Ulta Beauty advisor recommended this to me to help conceal my dark circles and holy moly has it done wonders! The darkness disappears almost immediately! It’s also great for days that I don’t want to wear full makeup, but still want some coverage.
Megan P.
Panama City, FL
I bought this product at Sephora. It not only works as an excellent concealer, but also works to correct the under eye bags. I had a noticeable improvement after just a week of using it in the morning. Definitely worth the price!
Cassie P.
Chattanooga, TN
Amazing!!!! I have the absolute worst dark circles. I put a little dot under each eye & gently rub it in with my ring finger. It is a little pricey, but seriously so worth it because it lightens the dark circles immediately! Plus, it lasts forever because a little truly goes a long way! I use this at night after I wash my face & in the morning before I do my makeup routine. Major game changer, y’all!
Deanna K.
Bellmawr, NJ
So I have tried many eye creams (Ole Henriksen, Keihls, Origins, etc) and this is my favorite so far! I love that it immediately shows results in concealing my dark circles. I'm crazy pale so dark circles just comes with the territory. This costs just as much as any other eye cream I've used so I don't find price to be a problem. It also is very moisturizing. I def recommend this!
Krysta K.
I really love this product. The metal tip blends out the liquid formula nicely and also makes my under eyes feel so nice by soothing and cooling them and reducing puffiness. As for redness reduction I think the product inside could have a little more coverage but when not wearing other makeup it’s perfect!
Haley R.
Dallas
HOLY GRAIL!! FIRST AID BEAUTY Eye Duty Triple Remed is absolutely amazing! I use this under my moisturizer before applying makeup and notice such a difference!
Brandy A.
Crestview, FL
Does this replace the need for concealer? I'm worried adding this, foundation, concealer, and powder will be too much. I read some review and see that people have said it's only lightly tinted when blended and I have very dark circles.
Veronica G.
Sugar Hill , GA
Does this eye cream help you improve the appearance of dark circles? Also, does it cause your concealer to crease?
Bianca F.
I've been looking for an eye cream and can't seem to find one that is my holy grail. Does this help with preventing any fine lines ? Also does it do a good job at moisturizing?
Rebekah G.
Beebe, AR
Does this product work well enough for the price? How dramatic is the difference under your eyes?
Ashlynn P.
Lawton , OK
I have been looking for an eye cream that reduces the appearance of my dark circles while also keeping my under eyes hydrated. Would this be a good product to try? And can you use it both night and day?