BY FIRST AID BEAUTY

An eye treatment that instantly brightens, depuffs, and smooths. Eye Duty Triple Remedy instantly erases dark circles while delivering serious, long-term skincare benefits to the orbital eye area. Upon application, it instantly brightens the entire eye area with a soft universal tint and light reflecting pigments that create an illusion of bright, smooth, and youthful skin. Over the long term, actives in the formula significantly improve the appearance of undereye puffiness, dark circles, and fine lines. The unique stainless steel applicator, which mimics the shape of the pinkie finger, delivers micro stimulation to the area while flawlessly blending the product into the skin. The results are instant with no clumping, caking, or messiness. Triple Remedy is packed with a host of age defying ingredients. Retinyl palmitate and GABA support the skin's natural collagen production to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Licorice root brightens dark circles. Caffeine and coralline extract, a red algae, work together to soothe and enhance blood flow to the eye area to minimize puffiness. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates All FAB products are allergy-tested, free of artificial fragrances, dermatologist-recommended, and safe for even the most sensitive skin.

• I have very dark circles under my eyes. I have been looki...2 Answers
  • Does this product work well enough for the price? How dra...2 Answers
  • I've been looking for an eye cream and can't seem to find...3 Answers
FIRST AID BEAUTY Eye Duty Triple Remed

Start your review of FIRST AID BEAUTY Eye Duty Triple Remed!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Michelle D.
Astoria, NY
My favorite product in this collection is the FIRST AID BEAUTY Eye Duty Triple Remed . It is a 3-in 1 eye treatment. I Use it on almost all of my clients as a depuffer before applying makeup to create brightness eye the eyes,for a more youthful appearance ! It almost has a cooling effect,every client I use it on LOVES the way it feels.Its a great product for combination,or mature skin, and anyone struggling with dark circles !!!* Positive perk to this product line it is vegan,gluten free,nut free,allergy tested,perfect for sensitive skin!
mina a.
Wesley Chapel, FL
 This product is perfect for people who want a natural coverage for school, work, or simple errands. I have been noticing an improvement in my dark circles as well! I love this product so much, especially in the mornings. The metal tip/blender is so cooling on your undereye and depuffs it quickly. I have very dark bags under my eyes and I don't feel like putting on a concealer and then setting it every day, specifically on school days. It really gives you a natural finish and is quite buildable. When I first put it on, the product looked really pink and I was confused. Then when I was blending it out, it started to look more like concealer and it brightened my darkness. I love this product, and I feel like it's going to be in my go to pile for a long time. I would definitely recommend this, however it is a bit pricey.
кαιℓα ѕ.
Kingsport, TN
The triple eye remedy cream is hands down my go to. This product is very effective and works within a few uses. It’s extremely gentle on my under eye. I bought this product from Sephora and I highly recommend it. I have went through a couple tubes of it so it’s definitely a product to repurchase.
Kathryn M.
Purchased at: Sephora
I cannot seem to find this eye cream tinted on here to review. So, this review is the same eye cream but tinted. First Aid Beauty makes a quality product. For me, they are known for their excellent moisturizing and healing properties. Often, when I add concealer under my eyes, it settles into my little wrinkles and dryness and makes me look old. SO, I thought a combination of tint and moisturizer would maybe be best. It definitely works better. I never have the fine line settling with this and my eyes are highlighted nicely. I have used stronger under eye moisturizers before, but it is a solid product.
Jenna H.
An Ulta Beauty advisor recommended this to me to help conceal my dark circles and holy moly has it done wonders! The darkness disappears almost immediately! It’s also great for days that I don’t want to wear full makeup, but still want some coverage.
Megan W.
Crestview, FL
I bought this product at Sephora. It not only works as an excellent concealer, but also works to correct the under eye bags. I had a noticeable improvement after just a week of using it in the morning. Definitely worth the price!
Brittany R.
If you have any under eye darkness this is amazing to use in the daytime. It color corrects any purple or blue tones due to its peachy tint. You can leave he house without concealer!!! I have sensitive eyes and this doesn’t irritate my eyes.
I don’t know how well this would work on super dark skin tones, but this is great for fair-medium skin tones. It’s not cheap by any means but some eye creams are crazy expensive so I find this a good value.
Kenda L.
This is my everyday morning eye cream. It is a 'dry' moisture, if that makes sense. The cream is pink so it has a brightening effect that I enjoy. However, I don't notice much in the way of de-puffing if I don't use the metal applicator (which I usually don't). What makes it perfect, though, is that it does very well under concealer and doesn't irritate my eyes.
Maria S.
Austin, TX
LOVE! A sales associate at Sephora recommended this product to me to help with dark circles and puffiness. The metal tip that spreads the product under your eyes is cool to the touch and does a great job depuffing. A little goes a long way and I’d definitely purchase this product because of how long it has lasted. The cream is also tinted so it acts as a mini concealer!
Krysta K.
I really love this product. The metal tip blends out the liquid formula nicely and also makes my under eyes feel so nice by soothing and cooling them and reducing puffiness. As for redness reduction I think the product inside could have a little more coverage but when not wearing other makeup it’s perfect!
Brandy A.
Crestview, FL
Does this replace the need for concealer? I'm worried adding this, foundation, concealer, and powder will be too much. I read some review and see that people have said it's only lightly tinted when blended and I have very dark circles.
Veronica G.
Sugar Hill , GA
Does this eye cream help you improve the appearance of dark circles? Also, does it cause your concealer to crease?
Bianca F.
I've been looking for an eye cream and can't seem to find one that is my holy grail. Does this help with preventing any fine lines ? Also does it do a good job at moisturizing?
Rebekah G.
Beebe, AR
Does this product work well enough for the price? How dramatic is the difference under your eyes?
Ashlynn P.
Lawton, OK
I have been looking for an eye cream that reduces the appearance of my dark circles while also keeping my under eyes hydrated. Would this be a good product to try? And can you use it both night and day?

Sephora