First Aid Beauty Emergency Moisture 7-Day Dose Kit

A must-have kit of seven-day doses of emergency moisture for your skin in convenient on-the-go packaging. Give dry, parched skin an instant reboot with FAB Emergency Moisture 7-Day Dose Kit. Powered by the healing and moisturizing properties of Ultra Repair, this intensive week-long hydrating trio is designed to rescue your complexion from dry skin emergencies with fast and effective formulas. Uniquely packaged in individual, on-the-go sizes, this kit is great for use wherever and whenever you experience a dry skin emergency. It's the perfect antidote to dry skin conditions revealing a soft, smooth, and supple complexion. Cult-favorite Ultra Repair® Cream acts as the ultimate head-to-toe moisturizer to remedy dry skin conditions, even eczema, and is scientifically proven to increase hydration levels. Ultra Repair® Liquid Recovery not only delivers intense hydration deep into the skin, it also visibly reduces dry patches, redness, and signs of stress and environmental damage. Ultra Repair® Instant Oatmeal Mask provides immediate relief for dry skin conditions, repairing and reviving skin to its healthy, hydrated state in as little as 10 minutes. This set contains:- 1 oz Ultra Repair Cream - 7 x 0.33 oz Ultra Repair Liquid Recovery - 0.75 oz Ultra Repair Instant Oatmeal Mask It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates All FAB products are allergy-tested, free of artificial fragrances, dermatologist-recommended, and safe for even the most sensitive skin. Research results: In an independent clinical study on Ultra Repair Cream:- 38% improvement in skin hydration after 2 weeks- 169% immediate improvement in skin hydration- 79% preferred Ultra Repair Cream over other products- 98% reported instant relief from dry skin- 100% reported a lasting improvement in skin dryness see more...

Ryleigh H.
This product helped my skin SO MUCH when I was struggling with dryness that wouldn't go away! It was a little too heavy for me to use during the daytime, but as a nighttime moisturizer it was the best! Will repurchase.
Jessica C.
I love it because it just really really moisturizes my face. And usually my face is very dry even when I put lotion on. I think the price was okay. The packaging was nice too!! Yes! I would definitely buy it again
Callista K.
This moisturizer was very hydrating, it's kind of a thick product but it helped my dry skin and eczema a lot! I would recommend for dry skin. It's a good value and a decent price!
Diana A.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I'm in love with all things First Aid Beauty. I've used moisturizers and makeup removers and I love everything. A  little goes a long way and my skin felt absolutely amazing! I buy mine from Ulta.
Pattie C.
By far one of my favorite brands! I have super dry skin and after a week of using the moisturizer I noticed a huge difference on my skin. Now I can't live without it and I recommend it to everybody!
Mallory M.
Everett, WA
I like this product but for my personally i couldn't wear it everyday because I feel it's definitely on the heavier side of moisturizers. But, it does totally help with dry, irritated and flakey broken out skin.
shakira v.
I arrived in one of my glam bags And I fell in love with her, she cleans her face well Ant taking makeup products put everything removes Me majino with the dirty I will buy it in big size
Andrea D.
This product is perfect for traveling on a plane. Plus a little bit goes a long way. This product lasted me forever!! Easy to use and very easy on the skin
If ur like me and have dry sensitive skin and are in need for a quick fix please buy this. This will work over night waking up to moisture filled skin!!!!
Alyssa B.
Awesome for people with dry skin! Keeps your skin looking great! It is super effective and not to harsh on this skin. It definitely met my expectations.