BY FIRST AID BEAUTY

A must-have kit of seven-day doses of emergency moisture for your skin in convenient on-the-go packaging. Give dry, parched skin an instant reboot with FAB Emergency Moisture 7-Day Dose Kit. Powered by the healing and moisturizing properties of Ultra Repair, this intensive week-long hydrating trio is designed to rescue your complexion from dry skin emergencies with fast and effective formulas. Uniquely packaged in individual, on-the-go sizes, this kit is great for use wherever and whenever you experience a dry skin emergency. It's the perfect antidote to dry skin conditions revealing a soft, smooth, and supple complexion. Cult-favorite Ultra Repair® Cream acts as the ultimate head-to-toe moisturizer to remedy dry skin conditions, even eczema, and is scientifically proven to increase hydration levels. Ultra Repair® Liquid Recovery not only delivers intense hydration deep into the skin, it also visibly reduces dry patches, redness, and signs of stress and environmental damage. Ultra Repair® Instant Oatmeal Mask provides immediate relief for dry skin conditions, repairing and reviving skin to its healthy, hydrated state in as little as 10 minutes. This set contains:- 1 oz Ultra Repair Cream - 7 x 0.33 oz Ultra Repair Liquid Recovery - 0.75 oz Ultra Repair Instant Oatmeal Mask It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates All FAB products are allergy-tested, free of artificial fragrances, dermatologist-recommended, and safe for even the most sensitive skin. Research results: In an independent clinical study on Ultra Repair Cream:- 38% improvement in skin hydration after 2 weeks- 169% immediate improvement in skin hydration- 79% preferred Ultra Repair Cream over other products- 98% reported instant relief from dry skin- 100% reported a lasting improvement in skin dryness see more...

Jan G.
I received a free little box (14 packets). Unfortunately this product is not for my combination sensitive skin, I have to say that on my Tzone it felt so greasy and my normal zones it was still greasy. Perfect for a day after the beach or during winter as a mask. I use this for 2 days but can't finish the 7 day challenge is to heavy for me although it didn't gave me any breakouts nor irritation, my skin was moisturized but greasy. Perfect for people with dry skin.
Rebecca F.
I tried this set last winter when my skin was at its driest.  I had tried just about everything before a girl in Sephora recommended this set.

This worked pretty good, I wouldn't say it changed my life but i noticed my skin was looking a little more hydrated.

I don't think I'd repurchase, but if you really like the ulta repair cream then you would probably enjoy this.
Keshia E.
Port Huron, MI
The First Aid Beauty brand is my favorite skin care brand thus far. This product is lightweight but still moisturizes well. It doesn't have a bad smell. It is gentle on the skin and not harsh. My face feels soft after using it and I would recommend not only this product but all FAB products.
Sam M.
sewell, NJ
Really like this product for when I am trying to get fast relief for dry and cracking skin. I do find this product to be very seasonal however, and mostly use it on my oily skin in the winter time when it tends to actually get some dry patches. if you have dry skin you will LOVE this stuff
Anna G.
Waco, TX
I love this moisturizer. It doesn't leave a greasy feeling to it after it's applied. It was very gentle on my skin and the packaging was good. Really good moisturizer and also not a bad price either. Would definitely buy again.
Rabia A.
Newark , DE
I am absolutely in love with this brand. Having sensitive Rosales prone skin, I can't imagine being without it. It calms my skin down immediately as well as it moisturizes. It's never greasy or sticky.  I am never without it. Always have the biggest jar handy. The travel pouch collection is great for traveling
Erica K.
Gaines
I went and bought this from my local ulta and it was SO worth the price ( which was very fair ). It worked wonderful and I still use this every single night. I actually bought the month supply because it was so good!
May J.
Grasonville, MD
Burnt my skin and made me break out. Still dry too!!! It works for other people skin but for me personally it was just disappointing. I was left red and bumpy and I don't suffer from acne normally. Wouldn't recommend.
Jessica A.
Chattanooga, TN
I have very dry skin that is sensitive as well. This did WONDERS for my skin when I needed it the most. It was gentle on my skin. It was not a terrible price but for the product I would buy again for sure !!!
Maria P.
Carson, CA
My sister bought me this kit while i was visiting her in AZ. As most of you know, its very humid there, well my face started drying up and i used this and OMG i loved it. it repaied my face after 3 days of using this.