BY FIRST AID BEAUTY

First Aid Beauty Dual Repair Power Serum is an antiaging facial serum that improves skintone, and reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles while strengthening the skin barrier. Dual Repair is a brand new way to. treat aging skin . It relies on a breakthrough combination of ingredients to strengthen the skin barrier, stimulate the dermal matrix, and reduce skin sensitivity in addition to a proprietary blend that delivers age defying actives. With healthier, stronger skin, the dermal matrix is reinforced and anti-aging actives are more efficiently absorbed for faster, more dramatic results. Dual Repair Power Serum contains concentrated levels of the Dual Repair key actives and is enhanced with diacetyl boldine to improve skintone and siegesbe.

• Hey everyone! Have any of you tried this serum? What were...2 Answers
Elizabeth O.
Port Washington
After using products with vitamin C that burned my dry skin, this was recommended to me. It is AMAZING. My skin looks dewy and glowy again. A great serum for those of us with dry skin.
Mikayla O.
Homewood, AL
This product is a miracle worker. I use it after my moisturizer at night and my skin feels brand new in the morning! It's decently priced for the amount that you get. I would highly recommend this to anyone looking to replenish their skin!
Malina B.
Mesa
At first I did not like the texture of this product, I didn't think it would be a good fit for my skin type. It is now one of my favorites, but it got the job done.
Kaity R.
Byron, GA
First Aid Beauty never fails to impress! This product hydrates the skin and prepares it for moisturizer making the skin look healthy and refreshed. I purchased this serum on Sephora.com.
Shea G.
Yukon, OK
I put this on my pimples overnight, I feel like the redness decreases by 70% by morning. Ive had this bottle for over two months and I still have plenty left after using 3ish times a week!
Taylor D.
Rockwall, TX
Maybe I simply didn't use this product for long enough, but it truly didn't seem to be doing anything for my skin. There were no real cons, but no real benefits either. I used up a good portion of the bottle between giving up and switching to one of my reliable ride-or-die serums. This was my first experience using First Aid Beauty, and although disappointed, I definitely look forward to trying out more of there products.
Mai N.
Although i was a little skeptical when buying the product at first, I'd have to say that I was very pleased with my purchase. I bought this product at Sephora and the price was also very affordable. I have dehydrated skin and this serum gave so much hydration to my skin. I was able to pair it well with other moisturizer as well to wrap up my morning and night skin routine.
Jordan C.
Greenville, NC
My friend used this on me when she was giving me a facial and I fell in love with the way it made my skin feel. I felt more radiant and my skin had more of a bounce to it. The packaging doesn't look high end which could be why I have never picked it up in stores but it's definitely a holy grail product for skincare.
Yarimar O.
This serum is very good. I bought it during winter when my skin was very dry, flakey and needed something extra. I applied this serum under my moisturizer and it worked great. My skin was hydrated and healthy during the winter. The price is reasonable and it's great. I will definitely buy again!
Jolina S.
San Clemente, CA
First Aid Beauty is my go to for body care. I have eczema so I can only use certain brands and this one always works wonders! I wear the repair serum at night to replenish my dry skin and when I wake up I feel so great! I only need to use a little bit a couple times a week.
Tina P.
Lake Oswego, OR
Hey everyone! Have any of you tried this serum? What were the results? I'm currently looking for a good serum and I don't know where to start. I'm open to any other suggestions! :-)