BY FIRST AID BEAUTY

First Aid Beauty Dual Repair Eye Cream is a nourishing eye cream that firms and smooths fine lines and wrinkles while strengthening the skin barrier. Dual Repair is a brand new way to. treat aging skin . It relies on a breakthrough combination of ingredients to strengthen the skin barrier, stimulate the dermal matrix, and reduce skin sensitivity in addition to a proprietary blend that delivers age defying actives. With healthier, stronger skin, the dermal matrix is reinforced and antiaging actives are more efficiently absorbed for faster, more dramatic results. Dual Repair Eye Cream is boosted with sodium phytate and glucosyl hesperidin to reduce the look of puffiness and undereye circles. This cream is cruelty-free and is. see more...

• Is this good for firming and tightening as well as brightening the ...1 Answers
Mariela C.
Mariela C.
Ooltewah, TN
LOVE everything First Aid Beauty makes and this is no exception. I notice my under eyes stay hydrated all day long, which has alway been a problem for me. My concealer goes on much more evenly when I use this underneath. This is definitely a new staple in my beauty bag.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Indianapolis, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you're suffering from under eye circles, bags etc this hydrating cream is amazing. It takes away the puffiness almost immediately as it rehydrate the under eye skin. Love it's creaminess....
Shermin A.
Shermin A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This eye cream was pretty good. I'm in my mid 20s and decided it was time for me to start using eye creams and this one was fairly affordable. I noticed after a few weeks of using this my makeup under my eye didn't crease as much. I have milia and I feel like this really help fix that problem under my eyes. However, I didn't notice any difference in my under eye circles. It's definitely a great buy for a beginner.
Christy D.
Christy D.
FAIRBANKS
At first i was kinda hesistant about using this product since it was a thicker consistancy cause i do have oily skin. BUT I gave it a chance though & it hasnt failed me. I put in on every night and an also is apart of my skin care routine before i apply my makeup. Its truly a great product and i highly recommend. I ordered online at sephora for a reasonably price(:
Brandi E.
Brandi E.
Westminster, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have this stuff and it feels really nice on the skin but I haven't noticed a difference at all. I think it's a little over priced for what it is and how much you get. I'm using it up and than not repurchasing it ever again. I found Korean skincare that is cheaper and does more than this does. I bought it at Sephora. I would not repurchase or recommend to anyone.
Crystal M.
Crystal M.
Orland, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
After a scary mishap with another skincare product, I was reccomend Then first aid beauty dual eye cream. This baby took care of the extreme under eye redness and puffing that was caused by an allergic reaction to another product. I don't know how I lived my life before hand. My undereye area is bright, firm and my mom even steals pumps because she says my eye area has never looked better. Will buy again in a heart beat!!
Gina M.
Gina M.
Moon Township, PA
This eye cream is awesome! It's very hydrating, which makes it perfect for tired, dry under eyes. Makeup lays well over it without separating or creasing - it tends to play well with most (if not all) makeup products! I tend to be very sensitive to scents/fragrances in face products, and had no issues with that when using this product. Recommend!
Sonia K.
Sonia K.
Joliet, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
OH. MY. GOD!! I am obsessed with this repair eye cream!! When I get really dry skin in the winter time, this is the ONLY thing that keeps my skin feeling hydrated, soft and supple. I also tend to get dry spots around my eye area and with this product, they tend to clear up within 2 days. Highly recommend this to anyone and everyone!!
Wendy B.
Wendy B.
Elk Grove, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this brand, so i was an easy sell for this product.  I know the importance of taking care of your under eyes, so again it was easy to get me on board.  It may have been the inconsistency for my use but I couldn't really see a difference.  So if any one know of a really good under eye cream--GET AT ME!!
Amanda Q.
Amanda Q.
Lubbock
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love FAB products and I enjoy this eye cream. It feels moisturizing without being greasy. I use it in the morning and at night. I'm lucky enough to not have wrinkles or dark circles yet so I can't really review that part. However I am 25 and haven't gotten any wrinkles while using it so I say it works well in preventing signs of aging.
Renee H.
Renee H.
Oxnard, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this good for firming and tightening as well as brightening the under eye area and illuminating dark circles?