BY FIRST AID BEAUTY

First Aid Beauty Dual Repair Eye Cream is a nourishing eye cream that firms and smooths fine lines and wrinkles while strengthening the skin barrier. Dual Repair is a brand new way to. treat aging skin . It relies on a breakthrough combination of ingredients to strengthen the skin barrier, stimulate the dermal matrix, and reduce skin sensitivity in addition to a proprietary blend that delivers age defying actives. With healthier, stronger skin, the dermal matrix is reinforced and antiaging actives are more efficiently absorbed for faster, more dramatic results. Dual Repair Eye Cream is boosted with sodium phytate and glucosyl hesperidin to reduce the look of puffiness and undereye circles. This cream is cruelty-free and is.

• Is this good for firming and tightening as well as bright...1 Answers
Taylor T.
My under eyes and my kids get super dry when the seasons change especially in the spring when my allergies are kicking in. This really helps hydrate my eyes and doesn’t make them sting. I deff would rebuy this.
Sara D.
Moreno Valley
This little guy keeps me feeling fresh in spite of working the graveyard shift! I’m obsessed with how firm it helps my under eyes look! I recommend this for any young adult that has issues with sleep schedules!
Shermin Q.
Austin, TX
This eye cream was pretty good. I'm in my mid 20s and decided it was time for me to start using eye creams and this one was fairly affordable. I noticed after a few weeks of using this my makeup under my eye didn't crease as much. I have milia and I feel like this really help fix that problem under my eyes. However, I didn't notice any difference in my under eye circles. It's definitely a great buy for a beginner.
Tiffany L.
Keithville, LA
This my just be my little secret or it was. I have been using this product for quite a while now and it has tremendous results. I have dark circles and bags and even a little fine lines appearing and had been looking for something to target all the areas after a few different tries I came across this and I love it
Katie S.
I don’t usually use eye cream, I just use whatever moisturizer I am using on my eyes but this was a gift. I have started using it at night for extra moisture around my eyes and I enjoy it! Would purchase.
Kerry I.
This eye cream honestly did nothing except irritate my eyelids. I have sensitive skin, so I figured this brand would work for me, but I used this for a week and every day my eyes were extremely sensitive and not even hydrated. This may work for someone else, but it didn’t work for me.
Allyson M.
First aid beauty in general is an amazing company with super great products. This products was very helpful in reducing fine lines dark circles all the issues around my eyes that I had was corrected with this I use it twice a day.
Fatima A.
New York
I have a lot of bags under my eye and this product works okay on it because before I used this product I have problems and had hard times covering my baggy under eye . Proud to say this product works well
Klarissa G.
Lawrenceville, GA
I have not used it much. So far, I have not noticed much of a difference, but I still like to use it anyway because it feels refreshing under the eye. Probably would not buy again
Anna S.
Orlando
This eye cream was recommended to me by a friend as her "holy grail" eye cream. I am very big on skin care; in Korea skin care is huge for men and women of all ages. The eye cream is very light weight so you don't feel extremely oily or just 'heavy' in general. My only suggestion is the packaging. I find that push pumps waste a lot of product and for eye cream that is priced the way this one is, I don't want to waste any.
Renee H.
Oxnard, CA
Is this good for firming and tightening as well as brightening the under eye area and illuminating dark circles?