BY FIRST AID BEAUTY

First Aid Beauty Dual Repair Eye Cream is a nourishing eye cream that firms and smooths fine lines and wrinkles while strengthening the skin barrier. Dual Repair is a brand new way to. treat aging skin . It relies on a breakthrough combination of ingredients to strengthen the skin barrier, stimulate the dermal matrix, and reduce skin sensitivity in addition to a proprietary blend that delivers age defying actives. With healthier, stronger skin, the dermal matrix is reinforced and antiaging actives are more efficiently absorbed for faster, more dramatic results. Dual Repair Eye Cream is boosted with sodium phytate and glucosyl hesperidin to reduce the look of puffiness and undereye circles. This cream is cruelty-free and is. see more...

• Is this good for firming and tightening as well as brightening th...1 Answers
Mariela C.
Ooltewah, TN
LOVE everything First Aid Beauty makes and this is no exception. I notice my under eyes stay hydrated all day long, which has alway been a problem for me. My concealer goes on much more evenly when I use this underneath. This is definitely a new staple in my beauty bag.
Jennifer S.
Indianapolis, IN
If you're suffering from under eye circles, bags etc this hydrating cream is amazing. It takes away the puffiness almost immediately as it rehydrate the under eye skin. Love it's creaminess....
Anna S.
Orlando
This eye cream was recommended to me by a friend as her "holy grail" eye cream. I am very big on skin care; in Korea skin care is huge for men and women of all ages. The eye cream is very light weight so you don't feel extremely oily or just 'heavy' in general. My only suggestion is the packaging. I find that push pumps waste a lot of product and for eye cream that is priced the way this one is, I don't want to waste any.
Shermin A.
This eye cream was pretty good. I'm in my mid 20s and decided it was time for me to start using eye creams and this one was fairly affordable. I noticed after a few weeks of using this my makeup under my eye didn't crease as much. I have milia and I feel like this really help fix that problem under my eyes. However, I didn't notice any difference in my under eye circles. It's definitely a great buy for a beginner.
Tiffany L.
Keithville, LA
This my just be my little secret or it was. I have been using this product for quite a while now and it has tremendous results. I have dark circles and bags and even a little fine lines appearing and had been looking for something to target all the areas after a few different tries I came across this and I love it
Gina M.
Moon Township, PA
This eye cream is awesome! It's very hydrating, which makes it perfect for tired, dry under eyes. Makeup lays well over it without separating or creasing - it tends to play well with most (if not all) makeup products! I tend to be very sensitive to scents/fragrances in face products, and had no issues with that when using this product. Recommend!
Amanda Q.
Lubbock
I love FAB products and I enjoy this eye cream. It feels moisturizing without being greasy. I use it in the morning and at night. I'm lucky enough to not have wrinkles or dark circles yet so I can't really review that part. However I am 25 and haven't gotten any wrinkles while using it so I say it works well in preventing signs of aging.
Becca C.
Plain City, OH
this eye cream was very moisturizing. i am only 21 but have pretty dry undereyes and eye lids. i massage it on the undereyes then work my way up towards the brow and crease of the lid. it works great overnight or under makeup. its light weight enough to do so.
Gabriella B.
San Antonio, TX
I've been using the product for about 2 months now and haven't seen much, of any of a difference. The consistency is good, and it does not have a scent, but the formula does not seem to work. I guess I prefer more of a heavy eye cream. I would not buy again.
Alexis B.
Metairie
This brand is marketed as something great and I see plenty of great reviews but it burns my skin. I do not consider my skin sensitive but this brand makeup remover towelettes are the only thing that bother my skin. In the same burning manner for both
Renee H.
Oxnard, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this good for firming and tightening as well as brightening the under eye area and illuminating dark circles?