BY FIRST AID BEAUTY

First Aid Beauty Dual Repair Eye Cream is a nourishing eye cream that firms and smooths fine lines and wrinkles while strengthening the skin barrier. Dual Repair is a brand new way to. treat aging skin . It relies on a breakthrough combination of ingredients to strengthen the skin barrier, stimulate the dermal matrix, and reduce skin sensitivity in addition to a proprietary blend that delivers age defying actives. With healthier, stronger skin, the dermal matrix is reinforced and antiaging actives are more efficiently absorbed for faster, more dramatic results. Dual Repair Eye Cream is boosted with sodium phytate and glucosyl hesperidin to reduce the look of puffiness and undereye circles. This cream is cruelty-free and is. see more...

• Is this good for firming and tightening as well as brightening th...1 Answers
Taylor T.
My under eyes and my kids get super dry when the seasons change especially in the spring when my allergies are kicking in. This really helps hydrate my eyes and doesn’t make them sting. I deff would rebuy this.
Shermin A.
This eye cream was pretty good. I'm in my mid 20s and decided it was time for me to start using eye creams and this one was fairly affordable. I noticed after a few weeks of using this my makeup under my eye didn't crease as much. I have milia and I feel like this really help fix that problem under my eyes. However, I didn't notice any difference in my under eye circles. It's definitely a great buy for a beginner.
Sara D.
Moreno Valley
This little guy keeps me feeling fresh in spite of working the graveyard shift! I’m obsessed with how firm it helps my under eyes look! I recommend this for any young adult that has issues with sleep schedules!
Tiffany L.
Keithville, LA
This my just be my little secret or it was. I have been using this product for quite a while now and it has tremendous results. I have dark circles and bags and even a little fine lines appearing and had been looking for something to target all the areas after a few different tries I came across this and I love it
Amanda J.
Lincolnton
Goes on smoothly and rests nicely on the face. Doesn’t feel too heavy. Exceeded expectations. Use it every day. Bought it at big lots for a fair price. Great stuff.
Gabriella B.
San Antonio, TX
I've been using the product for about 2 months now and haven't seen much, of any of a difference. The consistency is good, and it does not have a scent, but the formula does not seem to work. I guess I prefer more of a heavy eye cream. I would not buy again.
Kerry I.
This eye cream honestly did nothing except irritate my eyelids. I have sensitive skin, so I figured this brand would work for me, but I used this for a week and every day my eyes were extremely sensitive and not even hydrated. This may work for someone else, but it didn’t work for me.
Allyson M.
First aid beauty in general is an amazing company with super great products. This products was very helpful in reducing fine lines dark circles all the issues around my eyes that I had was corrected with this I use it twice a day.
Grace S.
This hydrates your under eye area so well! It's not too pricey and is good for keeping your undereyes healthy. I wouldn't say it really reduces dark circles, but it does replenish the area very well!!!
Katie G.
This is a great eye cream. The large size of the container is not full of cream unfortunately, but they do say how much you get. I love FAB in general, it's a very money friendly brand, and it's a great starter for someone who doesn't know anything about skincare. I got decent results, nothing amazing, but it was good.
Renee H.
Oxnard, CA
Is this good for firming and tightening as well as brightening the under eye area and illuminating dark circles?