BY FIRST AID BEAUTY

First Aid Beauty Dual Repair Eye Cream is a nourishing eye cream that firms and smooths fine lines and wrinkles while strengthening the skin barrier. Dual Repair is a brand new way to. treat aging skin . It relies on a breakthrough combination of ingredients to strengthen the skin barrier, stimulate the dermal matrix, and reduce skin sensitivity in addition to a proprietary blend that delivers age defying actives. With healthier, stronger skin, the dermal matrix is reinforced and antiaging actives are more efficiently absorbed for faster, more dramatic results. Dual Repair Eye Cream is boosted with sodium phytate and glucosyl hesperidin to reduce the look of puffiness and undereye circles. This cream is cruelty-free and is. see more...

• Is this good for firming and tightening as well as brightening the ...1 Answers
Mariela C.
Mariela C.
Ooltewah, TN
LOVE everything First Aid Beauty makes and this is no exception. I notice my under eyes stay hydrated all day long, which has alway been a problem for me. My concealer goes on much more evenly when I use this underneath. This is definitely a new staple in my beauty bag.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Indianapolis, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you're suffering from under eye circles, bags etc this hydrating cream is amazing. It takes away the puffiness almost immediately as it rehydrate the under eye skin. Love it's creaminess....
Christy D.
Christy D.
FAIRBANKS
At first i was kinda hesistant about using this product since it was a thicker consistancy cause i do have oily skin. BUT I gave it a chance though & it hasnt failed me. I put in on every night and an also is apart of my skin care routine before i apply my makeup. Its truly a great product and i highly recommend. I ordered online at sephora for a reasonably price(:
Brandi E.
Brandi E.
Westminster, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have this stuff and it feels really nice on the skin but I haven't noticed a difference at all. I think it's a little over priced for what it is and how much you get. I'm using it up and than not repurchasing it ever again. I found Korean skincare that is cheaper and does more than this does. I bought it at Sephora. I would not repurchase or recommend to anyone.
Sonia K.
Sonia K.
Joliet, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
OH. MY. GOD!! I am obsessed with this repair eye cream!! When I get really dry skin in the winter time, this is the ONLY thing that keeps my skin feeling hydrated, soft and supple. I also tend to get dry spots around my eye area and with this product, they tend to clear up within 2 days. Highly recommend this to anyone and everyone!!
Wendy B.
Wendy B.
Elk Grove, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this brand, so i was an easy sell for this product.  I know the importance of taking care of your under eyes, so again it was easy to get me on board.  It may have been the inconsistency for my use but I couldn't really see a difference.  So if any one know of a really good under eye cream--GET AT ME!!
Tanya B.
Tanya B.
FAB dual dual repair cream. I love it and use it every morning before I start my makeup..it keeps my eyes hydrated, and prevents my concealer from creasing. I love the small bottle and the pumps makes it easy to apply..I will be buying this eye cream again, and again.
Aubrey J.
Aubrey J.
sandy
Beauty Junkie Expert
This eye serum is really great for first signs of aging as well as helps with darkness and dryness! It's a pretty good value and the packaging for all first aid beauty products is really nice and fresh!
Alexis R.
Alexis R.
Hannibal
Well for me i dont use it that much but u do love it i tend to have lots of saggy skin under my eyes and i used it almost every day for about a good 4 weeks then i stoppes but i loved. It
Kayla C.
Kayla C.
Daytona Beach
Great product, I loved it. I would defiantly by this again. And it made me interested in purchasing more cleansers/creams made by this brand.
Renee H.
Renee H.
Oxnard, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this good for firming and tightening as well as brightening the under eye area and illuminating dark circles?