FIRST AID BEAUTY Detox Eye Roller uploaded by Stephanie L.FIRST AID BEAUTY Detox Eye Roller uploaded by Jennifer P.

BY FIRST AID BEAUTY

Description:

An under-eye treatment with a metal roller-ball applicator that helps minimize the appearance of under-eye puffiness and dark circles. This unique treatment helps revitalize, smooth and brighten the under-eye area.It contains Caffeine, which together with the cooling metal roller ball delivery, helps reduce the appearance of dark circles and under-eye puffiness. Sodium Hyaluronate and advanced Peptides help to recapture lost volume and reduce the appearance of fine lines, while the botanical-derived FAB Antioxidant Booster helps combat free radicals.

Water/Aqua/Eau, Hamamelis Virginiana Water, Butylene Glycol, Ethoxydiglycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Palmitoyl Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Glycerin, Polysorbate 20, Carbomer, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Aminomethyl Propanol, Glycyrrhiza Glabra Root Extract, Mica, Chrysanthemum Parthenium Extract, Menthyl Lactate, Caffeine, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Tin Oxide, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Hylauronic Acid, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Phenoxyethanol, Benzoic Acid, CI 77891.

• Sometimes I feel like all eye creams and eye rollers are ...1 Answers
  • Does this significantly reduce puffiness? I hate my morn...1 Answers
  • Does this travel ok? It looks like it is in a glass bottl...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
John G.
Cold Spring Harbor
This product is great with only two exceptions, the delivery method and the formula. The price is justified if you like the product since I’ve only made a small dent in 5 months of usage. The first problem I have is the rolling part that sometimes snags the gentle skin around the eye if you don’t hold it directly on. The formula is also very much caffeinated which, when rolled onto wet instead of dry skin, can make you feel teary eyed. The peptide part of the formula is my favorite since they’re the only eye ingredients that provide lasting results.
Jessica S.
I love this roller. I am quite loyal to this brand, but I found that this roller gives my eyes a nice little jolt. I don't know if I'll keep buying, but it certainly feels like it's working! I love the smells oddly enough, but using it two times a day I wish it was a little bit larger.
Aayushi S.
Vienna, VA
Been using this product for 3 weeks now morning and at night and have noticed a visible difference! Also, for those who work long hours and need a pick me up a swipe of this under your eyes wakes you right up! FIRST AID BEAUTY Detox Eye Roller
Arizona F.
Charlotte
This product is a roll on. With that being said A LOT comes out when you do roll it on. Almost too much. So I used my finger instead. I didn’t see much of an improvement. I still had to use an eye cream with it because it wasn’t hydrating enough.
Raisa G.
I love this little thing! I have hereditary dark circles and undereye bags and I've pretty much given up on doing anything about them. I brought this at Ulta when it was on sale for a few dollars and I'm so glad I did! I started seeing a difference after 2 days when I used this with a facial massager. My puffiness is about 50% of what it used to be but the dark circles are about the same. The only negative is that it dispenses a lot of product quickly so it's hard to use the rollerball for more than 1 or 2 passes before your cheeks are dripping with the product.
Sarah J.
Brooklyn
This multitasker eye treatment helps revitalize, smooth and brighten the under-eye area. The cooling metal ball and caffeine work to reduce the appearance of dark circles and under-eye puffiness. Sodium hyaluronate and advanced Peptides provide anti-aging benefits, while the FAB Antioxidant Booster helps combat free radicals. I have noticed that my under-eyes look less puffy. I did experience a stinging sensation at first but that seems to have subsided with repeat usage.
Kellie P.
Ravenna, OH
My secret weapon! This little beauty is your best friend after a long night and little sleep. Simply apply this little miracle under your eyes a few minutes before your normal makeup routine and watch the puffiness melt away. The roller bead helps message your under eye and feels like little ice cubes are there to take your cares away
Allison M.
Freehold, NJ
I felt like this was a really good short term fix to use before going out. It didn’t make any long term changes. I took a star away because of how fragile the packaging is. It got knocked over once and broke in half. I wish it wasn’t made of glass because I t’s tall and thin so it falls easily.
Shelley E.
This product is very gentle. The brand itself is formulated for sensitive skin. Honestly, it's pretty much just like every other eye cream but the added benefit is the roller itself! I love to stick the product in the fridge so the roller is cold and it helps to get rid of puffiness.
Josh S.
Little Rock
This one wasn’t terrible as an eye serum. I liked the idea of the roller ball, but I had issues getting product to come out unless I tilted my head all the way back. It did a good job of de-puffing and hydrating my under eyes, but I prefer other eye creams from FAB.
Raman K.
Oh my gosh, does this actually work? I hate the bags under my eyes:(
April P.
Vermillion, SD
I just bought this yesterday is it supposed to sting a bit ? So far I haven't gotten a rash or anything from it. Just wondering
Laura C.
Does this travel ok? It looks like it is in a glass bottle. I am looking to get this for a trip that I will get very little sleep at and would love to try it out.
Taryn D.
East haven , CT
Does this significantly reduce puffiness? I hate my morning puffy eyes!
Sarah B.
Sometimes I feel like all eye creams and eye rollers are the same. Thoughts or recommendations about this product specifically?