First Aid Beauty Detox Eye Roller

by First Aid Beauty

An under-eye treatment with a metal roller-ball applicator that helps minimize the appearance of under-eye puffiness and dark circles. This unique treatment helps revitalize, smooth and brighten the under-eye area.It contains Caffeine, which together with the cooling metal roller ball delivery, helps reduce the appearance of dark circles and under-eye puffiness. Sodium Hyaluronate and advanced Peptides help to recapture lost volume and reduce the appearance of fine lines, while the botanical-derived FAB Antioxidant Booster helps combat free radicals.!--split-- { "Ingredients": { "ingredient_name_1": "Peptides","ingredient_description_1": "Chains of amino acids that help smooth skin and minimize the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.", "ingredient_name_2": "Caffeine", "ingredient_description_2": "Helps diminish the appearance of undereye puffiness and dark circles.", "ingredient_name_3": "Sodium Hyaluronate", "ingredient_description_3": "A powerful humectant that boosts skin's moisture content, helps skin appear smoother and reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.", "ingredient_name_4": "Witch Hazel", "ingredient_description_4":"A plant extract known for its natural astringent properties.", "ingredient_name_5": "FAB Antioxidant Booster", "ingredient_description_5":"Helps stave off environmental aggressors with Licorice Root, Feverfew and White Tea extracts.", "all_ingredients":"Water/Aqua/Eau, Hamamelis Virginiana Water, Butylene Glycol, Ethoxydiglycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Palmitoyl Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Glycerin, Polysorbate 20, Carbomer, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Aminomethyl Propanol, Glycyrrhiza Glabra Root Extract, Mica, Chrysanthemum Parthenium Extract, Menthyl Lactate, Caffeine, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Tin Oxide, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Hylauronic Acid, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Phenoxyethanol, Benzoic Acid, CI 77891."}, "HowToUse":{ "list_item_1": "Turn over and shake well.", "list_item_2": "Gently roll the tip from the inner to outer corners of the under-eye area 2 to 3 times.", "list_item_3": "Apply twice daily or as needed."}}

Does this help with eye puff?
Does this work to control puffiness?
First Aid Beauty Detox Eye Roller I was wondering if this really helps people that use this for puffiness. I have a few different creams and tools to combat puffiness, but have not found my miracle cure yet :) Thanks!
Start your review of First Aid Beauty Detox Eye Roller!
Trisha S.
Clifford, ON
Started using this product a few weeks ago. I love the fact that it is so easy to apply.
larissa B.
Calgary, AB
I love the unique way of having it as an eye roller!! makes it easy to apply and it truly works. First aid beauty products are AMAZING
Marissa W.
St, ON
"When it comes to eye creams, I’m all about plumping everything up and making it look less wrinkly and swollen. Really, it is amazing what a little moisture will do to the under eye area! I hate looking tired, and it seems that I’m really prone to it. All the concealer in the world isn’t enough to cover up my under eye issues, but a good eye primer can hide a lot of my faults and makes my concealer application better."
Melinda D.
Calgary
Love this product. Helps keep my eyes looking less puffy. Would love to try all the other eye products from FAB.
Coman C.
Calgary
Best Product for after a good cry. This reduces puffiness super quickly and the metal ball gives a cooling effect to your under eyes. One bottle will last you a really long time. The only down side is that it does not help with dark circles. 10/10 would recommend though
Julia K.
This product is really good if don’t have supper sensitive skin as it kinda feels hot underneath ur eyes for bit but the next morning it makes ur eyes look so fresh and there’s no puffs under your eyes and no dark circles. I think this product worked well.
Audrelyn S.
Dundas, ON
I love the cool feeling from the steel ball. I’m not sure I notice any difference though but it feels good.
Olivia D.
Sudbury, ON
Great for puffiness in the morning! Keep the product in the fridge and it is so soothing. Only downside is that the product is a very thin liquid that drips down your face, wasting product.
Laurence F.
Quebec, QC
It helps reduce my eye bags and reslly feels fresh after use ! This hydrated tooooooooooo
Anna J.
Windsor, ON
If you use multiple times a day every day you will see results, I've noticed slight results.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Bettina B.
West Orange, NJ
il y a 3 ans
Katie T. il y a un an
I think it’s most effective in the mornings! It’s a good way to jumpstart your day and bring waking up your eyes. I follow up with their A.M. gel cream!
Rayshelle R.
Las Vegas, NV
il y a 3 ans
First Aid Beauty Detox Eye Roller how well did this product reduce puffiness and is it good for oily skin
ArtizenHome -. il y a 2 ans
It definitely reduces puffiness that you don’t usually have, like from allergies or crying. Gets you back to normal in like 5 minutes. I would think it would be fine for oily skin because it has a cool, evaporating feel if that makes any sense.