BY FIRST AID BEAUTY

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Combination Oily Sensitive A head-to-toe cleansing duo designed to leave skin feeling clean, balanced, and visibly more mattified. Solutions for: - Acne and blemishes - Oiliness If you want to know more… Banish the appearance of oily skin with Deep Cleanse Kit, a cleansing duet featuring Skin Rescue Deep Cleanser with Red Clay and Skin Rescue Body Bar. With trial-friendly, travel-ready packaging, this duo makes the perfect gift for anyone with more oily, blemish-prone skin types seeking a noticeably clean, balanced, and oil-free finish. The cleanser is formulated with red clay to help purify, cleanse, and unclog the pores, while the body bar combines rosemary leaf oil and the same brilliant red clay for deep-cleansing action that supports the skin's natural oil control. This set contains: - 2 oz/ 56.7 mL Skin Rescue Deep Cleanser with Red Clay - 1 oz/ 28.3 mL Skin Rescue Body Bar It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates These products are formulated without artificial fragrances and are allergy tested, dermatologist recommended, and safe for sensitive skin. see more...

Vale R.
Baton Rouge, LA
This cleanser has a really nice, light, and fresh smell. My face feels cleaned and soft after using it. Overall, I will say this product was effective. I have persistent acne and this product did not cause any breakouts. Even though this cleanser does the job and is more affordable that most high-end cleansers, it is not my favorite. The product has a very thick and sticky texture for being a cleanser. I feel like I am putting honey on my face, which is something that I am not expecting to feel when using a cleanser. This product also does not foam as well as other products, which is something important for me when I am looking for a cleanser. The product is somehow runny, even though is thick, and it can be a little bit messy.

Tip for the company: You can see the colorant (iron oxide) of this product attaching to the bottle, which even though is safe, may concern some people. You should consider improving the packaging to avoid that visual problem.
Anne C.
Boise
LOVE this stuff! It's gentle on my skin, doesn't make me breakout, leave me red or irritated.  It my go to face cleanser. I am crazy about every F.A.B. product that I've tried. Their formulas seem to work wonders on my older combination skin. I'm pretty sure I was 'over cleansing' my skin for years. Just to avoid the occasional breakout. Once I tried this, there was no going back. It's the best!
Marilyn D.
Hot Springs, AR
I am addicted to the smell and addicted to the power of this cleaner. With my pregnancy hormones I had adult acne and could never get rid of it when I started using this product was the first thing that even a doctor's recommendation couldn't fix I recommend this to anyone it's the only thing that has helped my hormonal acne
Emily S.
FAB IS MY HOLY GRAIL SKIN CARE COMPANY! I will always invest in their products because they last forever. I used specially this brand when I was son accutane and it never irritated my skin. I constantly tell people to use their products. The deep cleanser in particular gives you the squeaky clean feeling and the bar is perfect for deep cleaning makeup brushes and sponges! ❤️
Jan G.
This is one of my fave mask, I do feel my skin extra clean whenever I’m using this mask. One time a week is good for me. I received a sample of this one and I love it since.
LeSean S.
This product cleared my skin within a month of using it 4 times a week. I was really surprised by the effectiveness of the product. I wouldn't recommend it or sensitive skin, however. It may be a bit too harsh. I would suggest the scent to be improved, but other than that this product is a must have!
Alexis H.
Templeton, PA
This stuff is amazing. I have large pores and this made my pores smaller & look so much cleaning, however if you have sensitive skin, don’t use this often just like once or twice a week. First Aid beauty is one of those brands that always has a great price point for their products.
Lindy (.
Harvest, AL
This face wash smells so nice! I can't stand it when my face products stink but this smell is very refreshing. This face wash gently removes my makeup and build up from the day and doesn't strip my face of its natural moisture. It also has a good lather. I would repurchase this.
Renée A.
Albuquerque, NM
This didn't do anything to help my skin or improve it. I liked the smell and how it felt but it wasn't deep cleansing at all. I got it at Sephora so I just returned it and was not impressed at all. Disappointed because it sounded like it would be a really great cleanser but no :(
Alicia M.
Henderson, NV
This product is amazing. I've been using it only 2 weeks and already see a difference in my skin. I have a lot of dark spots and I wasn't expecting this to help but the appearance has changed drastically. I actually got it in a subscription box but I will repurchased this one!