BY FIRST AID BEAUTY

A light weight, non-comedogenic daily moisturizer containing ceramides and botanicals. Daily Face Cream softens and moisturizes for healthier, plumper-looking skin. The mild formula soothes and protects the skin barrier and reduces skin reactivity. Daily Face Cream. see more...

Buy on Sephora*
  • "I've been using this for a few months now, and as someone who suffers from the occasional dry skin- this is the best! I share it with my boyfriend who agrees it really helps with those annoying little flakes most of us get in winter/spring. It gets the job done! :)" in 18 reviews
  • "I love this product. I have sensitive skin and so far I have not felt any burning sensation or itching. I like how it doesn't make my face oily but it keeps it hydrated. I like how it doesn't have sunscreen because when I workout it doesn't run and make my eyes burn. I also have acne and oily/combination skin and so far it has kept everything balanced." in 17 reviews
  • "I use this every morning after I finish washing my face, and I have to say, I'm very pleased with the overall performance. Its lightweight but moisturizing, it also absorbs fast and it leaves my face smooth plump. " in 14 reviews
  • "I got a sample of this product from Sephora, and after using it for a few weeks went back and bought the full size one." in 2 reviews
Samantha O.
Bellevue, WA
I received the FAB daily face cream in my ipsy bag a coupple of months back, it was the sample size, so I just threw it in my daily backpack for safekeeping - just incase I needed some facial hydration on the go, since I'm always running around and trying to leave in a hurry (usually under-prepared). The super nice thing about this cream is that there is a slight SPF. The lotion goes on lightly and moisturizes instantly, and doesn't leave your face feeling like there is any residue like some lotions leave behind. I definitely recommend trying this product if you're in the market for a new moisturizer.
Melissa W.
Hunlock Creek, PA
First Aid Beauty Daily Face Cream is my go to face cream when my skin is feeling a little red, dry and irritated from retinol/AHA's.  It helps to heal my damaged skin an brings it back to life, so I can continue on with all the actives I use on my skin..lol.  It feels so nice on my skin and my skin just soaks it all up.  I love it!
Megan W.
I have been using this daily moisturizer for the past 2 months and I really like it. It is very lightweight and dries quickly. It doesn’t feel greasy or have a strong odor. I really like the pump but wish I could see how much product is left.
Camille R.
Boyertown, PA
I use this product at night after washing my face. It is a great, simplistic moisturizer that shows up and does its job. It is mattifying and i would imagine that it would work well under makeup. If you prefer a dewier face prior to applying makeup, this product may not be for you, unless you layer it with a dewy moisturizer or primer. A drugstore moisturizer would honestly work just as well if the price is is too steep!
Arlana S.
Mansfield, OH
I received this in an Ipsy glam bag, travel size! I love it! Not greasy or harsh. Very gentle on my sensitive skin. Refreshing scent. Left my face feeling clean.
Jessica R.
Cary , NC
I don't really like this product that much because when I apply it to my face for some reason it burns I don't know why but it burns really badly so I don't know I don't think that I would recommend this to anyone I don't know if it's just me or what because it burns my face is probably because he's cleaning it or so because I have really really bad acne but it hurts and I don't like it that much
Kassandra B.
Wichita, KS
I love this face cream! My husband and I both have sensitive and acne prone skin, neither of us get a bad reaction to this. It feels rich and creamy which usually will break us out and leave our pores feeling congested, but this one is very effective in just keeping our skin feeling soft and hydrated while being gentle enough for our skin. Highly recommend to anyone with sensitive dry skin.
Meaghan V.
Murphy
Really dry skin? No problemo!! This stuff improves and repairs really dry skin. I use it in the winter time & I don’t have to worry about dry skin as long as I use this product. I can use it under makeup, or as a moisturizer in my skin care routine. I have repurchased several times and would do it again!
Susan P.
This was a very reasonably priced product line.  Unfortunately, that was all it had going for me.  This is probably more suited for someone with much drier skin.  The consistency was a little too thick for daytime use.  Because of this, it caused my face to break out.
Elizabeth L.
My favorite daily face cream. I love this formula, this is the only moisturizer that I have used that actually works on my dry patches. i have purchased this multiple time from amazon and I will continue to purchase this again, and i will continue to rave about this product to friends.
Carmen P.
A couple of question. Does this moisturizer cause breakouts (my current Clinique one does) and does it add to oily-ness?
Shelby G.
Tyler, TX
Does this make you oily throughout the day? I have been looking into this brand and heard a lot of good things about it!
Megan W.
Interested in trying this and I am wondering if it is worth it. Does this product have any other features besides hydration? Also does anyone know of any comparable products? :)
Megan G.
Council Blfs, IA
I have very oily skin, would you recommend this product? I use the red clay face wash and love it
Judith C.
Calgary, AB
The winter here is extremely dry and I've been looking for a moisturizing day cream that works with combo skin. Is this one moisturizing and work well under makeup?