BY FIRST AID BEAUTY

A light weight, non-comedogenic daily moisturizer containing ceramides and botanicals. Daily Face Cream softens and moisturizes for healthier, plumper-looking skin. The mild formula soothes and protects the skin barrier and reduces skin reactivity. Daily Face Cream.

FIRST AID BEAUTY Daily Face Cream
  • "I've been using this for a few months now, and as someone who suffers from the occasional dry skin- this is the best! I share it with my boyfriend who agrees it really helps with those annoying little flakes most of us get in winter/spring. It gets the job done! :)" in 18 reviews
  • "I love this product. I have sensitive skin and so far I have not felt any burning sensation or itching. I like how it doesn't make my face oily but it keeps it hydrated. I like how it doesn't have sunscreen because when I workout it doesn't run and make my eyes burn. I also have acne and oily/combination skin and so far it has kept everything balanced." in 17 reviews
  • "I use this every morning after I finish washing my face, and I have to say, I'm very pleased with the overall performance. Its lightweight but moisturizing, it also absorbs fast and it leaves my face smooth plump. " in 14 reviews
  • "I got a sample of this product from Sephora, and after using it for a few weeks went back and bought the full size one." in 2 reviews
Camille R.
Columbia, SC
I use this product at night after washing my face. It is a great, simplistic moisturizer that shows up and does its job. It is mattifying and i would imagine that it would work well under makeup. If you prefer a dewier face prior to applying makeup, this product may not be for you, unless you layer it with a dewy moisturizer or primer. A drugstore moisturizer would honestly work just as well if the price is is too steep!
Jessica R.
Kansas City, MO
I don't really like this product that much because when I apply it to my face for some reason it burns I don't know why but it burns really badly so I don't know I don't think that I would recommend this to anyone I don't know if it's just me or what because it burns my face is probably because he's cleaning it or so because I have really really bad acne but it hurts and I don't like it that much
Kassandra B.
Wichita, KS
I love this face cream! My husband and I both have sensitive and acne prone skin, neither of us get a bad reaction to this. It feels rich and creamy which usually will break us out and leave our pores feeling congested, but this one is very effective in just keeping our skin feeling soft and hydrated while being gentle enough for our skin. Highly recommend to anyone with sensitive dry skin.
Susan P.
This was a very reasonably priced product line.  Unfortunately, that was all it had going for me.  This is probably more suited for someone with much drier skin.  The consistency was a little too thick for daytime use.  Because of this, it caused my face to break out.
Regina D.
Pharr, TX
AMAZING PRODUCT! it does not have a smell but it dries really fast hydrating the skin. I bought it at sephora and they nave many other products like this one, I honestly love it and am still amazed by it.
Mira Y.
This was pretty good for a facial cream. I suppose it's supposed to be used "daily", but it seemed quite... mediocre. There are better options out there. It was a little gooey, but it was fine. I don't think I would buy it again. I'd even prefer a traditional cream instead.
Leah M.
S Abingtn Twp, PA
I absolutely adore this face cream! I must say, when used under a full face of makeup, it does tend to seperate due to its subtle, oily consistancy. This is best used without heavy makeup, but does a hell of a job keeping skin well hydrated. I love FAB, and could not reccomend enough!
Megan W.
I have been using this daily moisturizer for the past 2 months and I really like it. It is very lightweight and dries quickly. It doesn’t feel greasy or have a strong odor. I really like the pump but wish I could see how much product is left.
Ginapina M.
Channelview
I️ have eczema, so I’m very very picky with what I️ use on my face. A make up artist friend of mine said she’d recommend I use this brand and my gawd, I’m hooked now. Sephora has an array of options for this brand and I️ can’t wait to see what else they release!
Arlana S.
Mansfield, OH
I received this in an Ipsy glam bag, travel size! I love it! Not greasy or harsh. Very gentle on my sensitive skin. Refreshing scent. Left my face feeling clean.
Carmen P.
A couple of question. Does this moisturizer cause breakouts (my current Clinique one does) and does it add to oily-ness?
Shelby G.
Tyler, TX
Does this make you oily throughout the day? I have been looking into this brand and heard a lot of good things about it!
Megan W.
Interested in trying this and I am wondering if it is worth it. Does this product have any other features besides hydration? Also does anyone know of any comparable products? :)
Megan G.
Omaha, NE
I have very oily skin, would you recommend this product? I use the red clay face wash and love it
Judith C.
Calgary, AB
The winter here is extremely dry and I've been looking for a moisturizing day cream that works with combo skin. Is this one moisturizing and work well under makeup?