BY FIRST AID BEAUTY

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive An easy-to-use, two-step routine to achieve hydrated, smooth skin with a sunkissed bronze glow. Solutions for:- Uneven texture- Dryness- Uneven skintone If you want to know more… FAB Cleansing Body Polish with Active Charcoal is a multitasking treatment that cleanses, exfoliates, and smooths skin. It contains physical and chemical exfoliants to smooth skin texture, active charcoal to remove impurities, and argan oil, honey, and vitamin E to hydrate skin. The unique, clay-based body paste transforms into a soft, sudsy foam when combined with water. FAB Slow-Glow Gradual Self-Tanning Moisturizer is an odorless face and body moisturizer that gradually imparts a natural-looking bronze color over three to four days of continued use. Doubling as a rich moisturizer, it incorporates nourishing ingredients, including coconut oil, vitamin E, mango seed butter, and aloe vera to hydrate and condition skin. This buildable formula allows you to achieve a tan with daily use. This set contains:- 6 oz Cleansing Body Polish with Active Charcoal - 4.7 oz Slow Glow Gradual Self-Tanning Moisturizer It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates These products are allergy-tested, free of artificial fragrances, and safe for sensitive skin. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Natalia R.
I am a fan of this product. I have very sensitive/ dry skin and this product not only moisturizes my skin but it also serves as a progressive tanner for the face and the body. Definitely recommend it.  First Aid Beauty Slow Glow Gradual Self-Tanning Moisturizer
Sidney H.
Kernersville
I love this so much it is amazing I can't wait to use it again it makes my skin feels so soft it is me that glow that I've always wanted it keeps my skin so much shows it in hydrated all throughout the day would recommend it to anyone with any type of skin with it
Olivia M.
Johnson city
I have heard about this product for awhile and when I decided to get it I found it very effective and would love to get more but it was pricey so I borrowed it off of my friend it was very gentle and easy to apply I would buy it if I could but the price is too much
Jessika R.
Kansas City
This is an essential! I'd be lost without my set! It lasts so long and they're super easy to travel with! I was lucky to try this out in my glam bag, I loved it so much I bought them all!
Danielle H.
I highly recommend this Duo if you are a fan of exfoliating. I consider this to be one of the power couples of skincare for sensitive skin. It works remarkably well and it's quite affordable for what it is.
Ashley F.
Fort Campbell
Let me just start this review by saying I LOVE First Aid Beauty! This line caters to sensitive skin by excusing parabens/allergens and added fragrance to their products. With that being said, I was excited to try their gradual bronzing lotion. Anyone who uses sunless tanners know that prior application skin care is key to a streakless, natural looking application. The buffing scrub alone is such a good staple for a fantastic exfoliant. It's gentle, yet effective. As for the sunless tanning lotion, it was a miss for me. It applied a bit streaky and I had to use a lot of the product to get an even application. Everyone's pigment to their skin is a bit different, but this showed up a little more orange on me, while I prefer a more yellow tanner. The buffer scrub is a 4/5 for me, but I would have to pass on the formula for the bronzing lotion.
sablerose C.
Los Angeles, CA
This product is definitely underrated. I am a makeup/skincare junkie I love to new products. So I got a sample from sephora and I liked it but was only for one time use. so they got me, I bought it. I am so happy I did it has been my holy grail for glorious glowing skin like the gods are jelly it's that good.
Gracie P.
Fresno
First Aid Beauty is the one product that does exactly what it says it will do! And it's inexpensive!!! The perfect combo ever! I especially love the face wash and the moisturizer. Makes my skin feel plump and soft, and decreased my acne by 60%, which in the pimple world, is a lot! I guarantee if you try this product, any, you won't regret it.
bridget b.
albuquerque , NM
really nice exfoliator to prep before the self tanner, however i did not experience very tan results from the moisturizer but for some reason i did feel a subtile glow. it smells and feels plesant which is why i am giving three stars, it may develop more color on lighter complexions, i am pretty bronzed already.
Taylor L.
Mission viejo, CA
I like the charcoal scrub and I feel like it works pretty well I love using it after I work out. But the self tanning moisturizer is horrible. It doesn't show up at all, but when it did it was SUPER patchy and like a weird orange color. I tried to scrub it off and it barely worked so I had to wait for it to fade.