FIRST AID BEAUTY Body Moisturizer uploaded by cassidy h.FIRST AID BEAUTY Body Moisturizer uploaded by Brandy R.

BY FIRST AID BEAUTY

Body Moisturizer

FIRST AID BEAUTY Body Moisturizer
  • "I have terribly dry skin and this is the only thing that actually heals it. It's my go to moisturizer!" in 4 reviews
🐝 S.
Columbia, SC
Incredible for my eczema. It healed up In 2 days. My skin is so soft and I feel so much more confident. I’ve been trying body butters and other brands for over a year. I’m so happy I got this in my Bless box!
Brandy R.
Windsor, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this First Aid Beauty product. I also love First Aid Beauty ultra repair cream!! It definitely works wonders and gets down deep to the problem! My skin is dry and sensitive and this stuff moisturizes like no other!! I also get dry patches on my face and the ultra repair cream soaks in and covers them quickly!! And their lip cream is so great too!! If you have sensitive dry skin like me then this is for YOU! I get mine online and from Sephora! They are affordable and work great. Big thumbs up to this company in general, I love your products!!😍👍
FIRST AID BEAUTY Ultra Repair Lip Therapy
FIRST AID BEAUTY Ultra Repair Cream
Ashley D.
WEST SALEM, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I discovered this brand at Sephora last year and am really happy that I did. I have went through 2 bottles (on my third now) of this lotion; I use it after every shower and my daughter does the same. It's also great at lessening my daughter's bumps around her elbows and hands that she occasionally gets when her skin is dry. Great product and worth the money.
Marleen W.
Columbus, OH
My skin isn’t dry- but this moisturizer keeps it that way. It absorbs quickly and is not greasy or tacky. The price is higher than most lotions out on the market, but this stuff is amazing! You truly feel moisturized after using this lotion. The scent is perfect- just a little to feel fresh, but not overpowering.
Meghan B.
Chicago
First aid beauty is a miracle worker for dry skin. If you have dry skin and haven’t used their products then it will be life changing. This is a thick formula that is scent free. It repairs super dry and cracked skin and protects it from the elements.
Joanna H.
Arlington, VA
This is my favorite body moisturizer. My skin gets super dry in the winter time (especially my legs) and this moisturizer is a lifesaver! I have sensitive skin and this doesn’t bother it at all. I would definitely recommend it!
Krista G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Best moisturizer!! As a nurse, my hands get super chapped, and this is always my go-to! It’s also great for the rest of your body, especially for dry skin during the winter months. It’s non-greasy and drys quickly!!
Sarah H.
Lake St Louis, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love this body lotion. I typically use first aid beauty ultra cream but this is a nice lighter option during the summer months. It leaves skin hydrated without an overwhelming scent or heavy feeling on your skin.
Marissa W.
Philadelphia, PA
This brand has a variety of great moisturizers that leave the skin soft and cracks diminished, rather than oily or slimy. I highly recommend this product as it's highly affordable, available for purchase at Ulta
Amber C.
Empire, AL
First Aid Beauty is one of my all time favorite brands! I have combination skin that tends to change with the seasons [more dry in the winter, more oily in the summer] and yet this moisturizer sticks with me through EVERYTHING. It's amazing! Absolutely LOVE it.!
Cheyenne  C.
Austintown, OH
Where do you purchase this item at?
Brittany H.
Jefferson , PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How well does this compare to other brands ?