First Aid Beauty Banish Oily Skin uploaded by Saeleen D.First Aid Beauty Banish Oily Skin uploaded by Stacey H.

BY FIRST AID BEAUTY

A trio of Skin Rescue products that help to purify, mattify, and refine your complexion from the inside out. Banish Oily Skin will help you banish oil, minimize the appearance of pores, and keep your complexion clear and matte. Skin Rescue Purifying Mask with Red Clay is a peel-off mask that transforms your skin in as little as 20 minutes. This unique mask reduces the look of pores for a smoother, more refined complexion. Skin Rescue Deep Cleanser with Red Clay is a jewel-red cleanser that deeply cleanses from the inside out. Perfect for anyone with oily or combination skin, it purifies and cleanses pores while maintaining a clear and balanced complexion without leaving skin feeling dry or tight. Designed with oily and acne-prone skin in mind, the lightweight Skin Rescue Oil-Free Mattifying Gel is a gel hydrator that controls oil, mattifies, and hydrates to keep skin balanced and shine-free. The unique water-break formula immediately absorbs into skin, delivering a refreshing sensorial experience. This set contains:- 1.5 oz Skin Rescue Purifying Mask with Red Clay- 2 oz Skin Rescue Deep Cleanser with Red Clay- 2 oz Skin Rescue Oil-Free Mattifying Gel It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates FAB products are allergy-tested, free of artificial fragrances, and safe for sensitive skin. Skin Rescue Oil-Free Mattifying Gel is noncomedogenic. Skin Rescue Purifying Mask is a 2014 Allure Best of Beauty award winner. see more...

• I tried this product at sephora and was wondering were was the be...1 Answers
destiny a.
I have extremely oily skin and this helped so much! Having oily skin has been a nightmare for me! And this product helped so much!!
Saeleen D.
Albuquerque, NM
Great product for the redness in my face. Great for sensitive skin. I use the mask once a week and my skin looks great.
Helen W.
Las Vegas, NV
I really.like this face wash by first aid beauty, it's helped alot with my break outs and my t zone where I get oily!
Mary F.
I love this. Its a little pricey but It makes my oily skin so much easier to manage. I have tried this set. Its great
Kayla V.
Geneva, OH
Worked really good on my skin . Smells pretty good and has a great lather . Leaves skin feeling clean and smooth .
Leah U.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
I really love this product it works really well on my skin. It was not disappointing at all it was really effective
Amanda R.
This really cleans my skins and tackles any oil I have after a long day! I have gone through 3 bottles of this. A+
Nicki M.
Rancho Cordova
I love first aid beauty products. This set definitely helps keep you matte and not oily especially in your t zone.
Barbara N.
Not my favorite! Dried out my skin a bit! Overall would pass on this brand, too many fragrances, harsh chemicals
Samantha R.
These ones are actually pretty good for me. I liked them a whole lot . I used it quite often . And it was great.
Tiffany R.
Pensacola, FL
I tried this product at sephora and was wondering were was the best place to get it at a low or affordable price