First Aid Beauty Banish Oily Skin uploaded by Stacey H.First Aid Beauty Banish Oily Skin uploaded by Saeleen D.

BY FIRST AID BEAUTY

A trio of Skin Rescue products that help to purify, mattify, and refine your complexion from the inside out. Banish Oily Skin will help you banish oil, minimize the appearance of pores, and keep your complexion clear and matte. Skin Rescue Purifying Mask with Red Clay is a peel-off mask that transforms your skin in as little as 20 minutes. This unique mask reduces the look of pores for a smoother, more refined complexion. Skin Rescue Deep Cleanser with Red Clay is a jewel-red cleanser that deeply cleanses from the inside out. Perfect for anyone with oily or combination skin, it purifies and cleanses pores while maintaining a clear and balanced complexion without leaving skin feeling dry or tight. Designed with oily and acne-prone skin in mind, the lightweight Skin Rescue Oil-Free Mattifying Gel is a gel hydrator that controls oil, mattifies, and hydrates to keep skin balanced and shine-free. The unique water-break formula immediately absorbs into skin, delivering a refreshing sensorial experience. This set contains:- 1.5 oz Skin Rescue Purifying Mask with Red Clay- 2 oz Skin Rescue Deep Cleanser with Red Clay- 2 oz Skin Rescue Oil-Free Mattifying Gel It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates FAB products are allergy-tested, free of artificial fragrances, and safe for sensitive skin. Skin Rescue Oil-Free Mattifying Gel is noncomedogenic. Skin Rescue Purifying Mask is a 2014 Allure Best of Beauty award winner. see more...

• I tried this product at sephora and was wondering were was the be...1 Answers
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
This really cleans my skins and tackles any oil I have after a long day! I have gone through 3 bottles of this. A+
Leah U.
Leah U.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
I really love this product it works really well on my skin. It was not disappointing at all it was really effective
Samantha R.
Samantha R.
These ones are actually pretty good for me. I liked them a whole lot . I used it quite often . And it was great.
Theresa S.
Theresa S.
I love it it made my skin feel so good and clean and it wants oil anymore this is a product I will keep on using
Mirayam M.
Mirayam M.
Phoenix
It’s so gentle and light on my skin. I use it only on my oily areas but it’s works magic
Autumn G.
Autumn G.
Toccoa ga
It's really hard to find products that dont break out my skin and this product works really good on my skin
Cinthya H.
Cinthya H.
Santo Domingo
This face wash is the only one that doesn't break me out, or irritate my rosacea prone skin. Yes it is a little pricey compared to other face washes, however, a little goes a long way. Literally a pea sized amount does your whole face. I only have to buy two tubes of this a year of this and I use it everyday. I'll keep buying this product for as long as First Aid Beauty makes....
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
This line was alright. It did a good job at keeping my skin clean, and hydrated but it didn't really do anything amazing. I didn't find it overly helpful with my dry skin, and the moisturizer gel thing was a weird consistency. First Aid Beauty Banish Oily Skin
Isabel M.
Isabel M.
I already used 2 of 3 of these products and I am not a fan.
The cleanser dries my skin a lot and it is too harsh for it.
The peeling mask doesn't dry out and is very messy/difficult to remove, have to pull real hard to take it out.
Kayla E.
Kayla E.
Calgary AB
Oh my goodness. This product makes my skin Matt!!!!!!!! I love it so much, especially since my skin is at the time where I get pimples and oily skin, it makes it feel great. Over a couple days of putting this on I can say it works.
Tiffany R.
Tiffany R.
Pensacola, FL
I tried this product at sephora and was wondering were was the best place to get it at a low or affordable price