First Aid Beauty Banish Oily Skin uploaded by Stacey H.First Aid Beauty Banish Oily Skin uploaded by Saeleen D.

BY FIRST AID BEAUTY

A trio of Skin Rescue products that help to purify, mattify, and refine your complexion from the inside out. Banish Oily Skin will help you banish oil, minimize the appearance of pores, and keep your complexion clear and matte. Skin Rescue Purifying Mask with Red Clay is a peel-off mask that transforms your skin in as little as 20 minutes. This unique mask reduces the look of pores for a smoother, more refined complexion. Skin Rescue Deep Cleanser with Red Clay is a jewel-red cleanser that deeply cleanses from the inside out. Perfect for anyone with oily or combination skin, it purifies and cleanses pores while maintaining a clear and balanced complexion without leaving skin feeling dry or tight. Designed with oily and acne-prone skin in mind, the lightweight Skin Rescue Oil-Free Mattifying Gel is a gel hydrator that controls oil, mattifies, and hydrates to keep skin balanced and shine-free. The unique water-break formula immediately absorbs into skin, delivering a refreshing sensorial experience. This set contains:- 1.5 oz Skin Rescue Purifying Mask with Red Clay- 2 oz Skin Rescue Deep Cleanser with Red Clay- 2 oz Skin Rescue Oil-Free Mattifying Gel It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates FAB products are allergy-tested, free of artificial fragrances, and safe for sensitive skin. Skin Rescue Oil-Free Mattifying Gel is noncomedogenic. Skin Rescue Purifying Mask is a 2014 Allure Best of Beauty award winner. see more...

• I tried this product at sephora and was wondering were was the be...1 Answers
Melissa G.
Grand Prairie Texas
I have very oil, acne prone skin. The mask is AMAZING.The cleanser gel is very good but I was not seeing much improvement. I think my oily skin was too much for this product. However, I use these products and can definitely see a difference.
Jenna F.
Davenport, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Bought this kit hoping it would help my horrible, oily skin. I really love the mask and face lotion and still use the daily. It was expensive but it was a good jump into First Aid Beauty. I've even purchased a refill for the lotion because I'm almost out!
K. M.
Kaneohe, HI
Product worked for the time being. I would probably repurchase in the near future if I had the chance. The deep cleanse face wash gave my skin a clean feeling without drying it out. Kept me from breaking out as well!
Elena F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Only 3 stars because it purged my skin, it says it will so expect it too I just couldn't handle it. It was for someone who is very oily, which I thought I was but I wasn't enough. So only but if you're oily everywhere all the time.
JESSICA G.
Mt Sterling , KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is awesome and absolutely great and works very good very impressed with just how well it worked would highly recommended to anyone and everyone that might want to give this product a try
Maiya W.
It was my first time using the The product gave my skin a really nice glow and it helped with my oily skin an even got rid of some of my blemishes, but for improvement maybe make it to where it doesn't completely dry out my skin.
Maddie W.
New braunfels
Beauty Junkie Expert
The cleanser in this kit is amazing for oily, textured skin. It leaves oily skin feeling super clean and polished. I purchased this at ulta beauty for a decent price and would definitely repurchase! A little bit goes a long way.
Alexa H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
While it did get rid of my oil it left my face way too dry! It stripped my skin of too much oil! My face became very red and it started to peel in some places due to lack of oil. Also, my face began to breakout after use.
Kayla S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Worked great on my oily skin. After about 6 months though my skin got used to it and it stopped working for me. It worked amazing though for those six months. And a little goes a long way !
Elisabeth Z.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this set in sephora. I was curious about the mattifying gel, but my store was outs I saw the the gel was included in this set and decided that I wouldn't mind trying some other products as well. I am so glad that I did that! The cleanser feels so good and does a good job of cleaning my skin and getting the oils off my face. The mattifying gel works amazingly under my foundation to help keep my skin matte during the day. I would recommend this set to anyone with combo/oily skin. It was worked wonders for me!
Tiffany R.
Pensacola, FL
I tried this product at sephora and was wondering were was the best place to get it at a low or affordable price