First Aid Beauty Banish Oily Skin uploaded by Stacey H.First Aid Beauty Banish Oily Skin uploaded by Saeleen D.

BY FIRST AID BEAUTY

A trio of Skin Rescue products that help to purify, mattify, and refine your complexion from the inside out. Banish Oily Skin will help you banish oil, minimize the appearance of pores, and keep your complexion clear and matte. Skin Rescue Purifying Mask with Red Clay is a peel-off mask that transforms your skin in as little as 20 minutes. This unique mask reduces the look of pores for a smoother, more refined complexion. Skin Rescue Deep Cleanser with Red Clay is a jewel-red cleanser that deeply cleanses from the inside out. Perfect for anyone with oily or combination skin, it purifies and cleanses pores while maintaining a clear and balanced complexion without leaving skin feeling dry or tight. Designed with oily and acne-prone skin in mind, the lightweight Skin Rescue Oil-Free Mattifying Gel is a gel hydrator that controls oil, mattifies, and hydrates to keep skin balanced and shine-free. The unique water-break formula immediately absorbs into skin, delivering a refreshing sensorial experience. This set contains:- 1.5 oz Skin Rescue Purifying Mask with Red Clay- 2 oz Skin Rescue Deep Cleanser with Red Clay- 2 oz Skin Rescue Oil-Free Mattifying Gel It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates FAB products are allergy-tested, free of artificial fragrances, and safe for sensitive skin. Skin Rescue Oil-Free Mattifying Gel is noncomedogenic. Skin Rescue Purifying Mask is a 2014 Allure Best of Beauty award winner. see more...

• I tried this product at sephora and was wondering were was the be...1 Answers
Maddie W.
Maddie W.
New braunfels
The cleanser in this kit is amazing for oily, textured skin. It leaves oily skin feeling super clean and polished. I purchased this at ulta beauty for a decent price and would definitely repurchase! A little bit goes a long way.
Michelle A.
Michelle A.
Manchester, MO
This is my holy grail. Specifically the gel moisturizer. I have repurchased 3times in the past year alone. Sinks in SO fast and leaves my oily skin moisturizer but not heavy and oily
Sierra P.
Sierra P.
morehead
I have really oily skin and when I bought this kit I was a lil skeptical but it turned out to be amazing. Make my face look nice and oil free
Loren C.
Loren C.
Miami
Algo así necesito para mi piel por que es demaciada grasosa por eso me sale tanto acne y no me dura el maquillaje
destiny a.
destiny a.
I have extremely oily skin and this helped so much! Having oily skin has been a nightmare for me! And this product helped so much!!
Saeleen D.
Saeleen D.
Albuquerque, NM
Great product for the redness in my face. Great for sensitive skin. I use the mask once a week and my skin looks great.
Helen W.
Helen W.
Las Vegas, NV
I really.like this face wash by first aid beauty, it's helped alot with my break outs and my t zone where I get oily!
Mary F.
Mary F.
I love this. Its a little pricey but It makes my oily skin so much easier to manage. I have tried this set. Its great
Kayla V.
Kayla V.
Geneva, OH
Worked really good on my skin . Smells pretty good and has a great lather . Leaves skin feeling clean and smooth .
Nicki M.
Nicki M.
Rancho Cordova
I love first aid beauty products. This set definitely helps keep you matte and not oily especially in your t zone.
Tiffany R.
Tiffany R.
Pensacola, FL
I tried this product at sephora and was wondering were was the best place to get it at a low or affordable price