First Aid Beauty Banish Oily Skin uploaded by Saeleen D.First Aid Beauty Banish Oily Skin uploaded by Stacey C.

BY FIRST AID BEAUTY

A trio of Skin Rescue products that help to purify, mattify, and refine your complexion from the inside out. Banish Oily Skin will help you banish oil, minimize the appearance of pores, and keep your complexion clear and matte. Skin Rescue Purifying Mask with Red Clay is a peel-off mask that transforms your skin in as little as 20 minutes. This unique mask reduces the look of pores for a smoother, more refined complexion. Skin Rescue Deep Cleanser with Red Clay is a jewel-red cleanser that deeply cleanses from the inside out. Perfect for anyone with oily or combination skin, it purifies and cleanses pores while maintaining a clear and balanced complexion without leaving skin feeling dry or tight. Designed with oily and acne-prone skin in mind, the lightweight Skin Rescue Oil-Free Mattifying Gel is a gel hydrator that controls oil, mattifies, and hydrates to keep skin balanced and shine-free. The unique water-break formula immediately absorbs into skin, delivering a refreshing sensorial experience. This set contains:- 1.5 oz Skin Rescue Purifying Mask with Red Clay- 2 oz Skin Rescue Deep Cleanser with Red Clay- 2 oz Skin Rescue Oil-Free Mattifying Gel It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates FAB products are allergy-tested, free of artificial fragrances, and safe for sensitive skin. Skin Rescue Oil-Free Mattifying Gel is noncomedogenic. Skin Rescue Purifying Mask is a 2014 Allure Best of Beauty award winner. see more...

Tina D.
One of my favorite cleansers and would definitely recommend. I don't use it daily but I do use it at night maybe 3 times a week and follow with a toner for my oily skin. It's amazing!
Kayla S.
Worked great on my oily skin. After about 6 months though my skin got used to it and it stopped working for me. It worked amazing though for those six months. And a little goes a long way !
Elisabeth Z.
Orlando, FL
I bought this set in sephora. I was curious about the mattifying gel, but my store was outs I saw the the gel was included in this set and decided that I wouldn't mind trying some other products as well. I am so glad that I did that! The cleanser feels so good and does a good job of cleaning my skin and getting the oils off my face. The mattifying gel works amazingly under my foundation to help keep my skin matte during the day. I would recommend this set to anyone with combo/oily skin. It was worked wonders for me!
ashley w.
So my best friend bought this for me and honesty I do like it . At first I was skeptical and i thought it would dry my skin out, but it did the exact opposite. I recommend
Michelle A.
Ballwin, MO
This is my holy grail. Specifically the gel moisturizer. I have repurchased 3times in the past year alone. Sinks in SO fast and leaves my oily skin moisturizer but not heavy and oily
Emily F.
The mask is nice and is satisfying to peel off, it has a very sticky feeling at first, as does the cleanser, which I could see bothering some people, but the mask dries well, and the cleanser can get a nice lather. I LOVE the mattifying gel. I think it really does make the skin matte but also leaves it feeling moisturized
Dale B.
Charlotte, NC
I was given this and it completely changed the texture of my skin! It really gets rid of all oil and doesn't leave your skin feeling stripped and tight like most products for oily skin. I actually repurchased the moisturizer and am going to repurchase the cleanser once I run out of the one I'm using!
Winona O.
Eldridge, IA
Oily skin is unfortunately something that I have battled with all my life.  I have tried many different products that promise to eliminate the excess oil in my life, but have failed.  I went to my local Sephora store and tried a sample of the First Aid Beauty Banish Oily Skin products and I was very pleased with the results!  I noticed a drastic reduction in oil without it making my skin feel too tight and dry.  I would definitely recommend this set to anyone who has the oily woes like I do.
Elena F.
Only 3 stars because it purged my skin, it says it will so expect it too I just couldn't handle it. It was for someone who is very oily, which I thought I was but I wasn't enough. So only but if you're oily everywhere all the time.
JESSICA G.
camargo ky
This product is awesome and absolutely great and works very good very impressed with just how well it worked would highly recommended to anyone and everyone that might want to give this product a try
Tiffany R.
Pensacola, FL
I tried this product at sephora and was wondering were was the best place to get it at a low or affordable price
Kristy G.
Greenacres, FL
Price?! I need thisssss in my life