First Aid Beauty Banish Oily Skin uploaded by Saeleen D.First Aid Beauty Banish Oily Skin uploaded by Stacey H.

BY FIRST AID BEAUTY

A trio of Skin Rescue products that help to purify, mattify, and refine your complexion from the inside out. Banish Oily Skin will help you banish oil, minimize the appearance of pores, and keep your complexion clear and matte. Skin Rescue Purifying Mask with Red Clay is a peel-off mask that transforms your skin in as little as 20 minutes. This unique mask reduces the look of pores for a smoother, more refined complexion. Skin Rescue Deep Cleanser with Red Clay is a jewel-red cleanser that deeply cleanses from the inside out. Perfect for anyone with oily or combination skin, it purifies and cleanses pores while maintaining a clear and balanced complexion without leaving skin feeling dry or tight. Designed with oily and acne-prone skin in mind, the lightweight Skin Rescue Oil-Free Mattifying Gel is a gel hydrator that controls oil, mattifies, and hydrates to keep skin balanced and shine-free. The unique water-break formula immediately absorbs into skin, delivering a refreshing sensorial experience. This set contains:- 1.5 oz Skin Rescue Purifying Mask with Red Clay- 2 oz Skin Rescue Deep Cleanser with Red Clay- 2 oz Skin Rescue Oil-Free Mattifying Gel It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates FAB products are allergy-tested, free of artificial fragrances, and safe for sensitive skin. Skin Rescue Oil-Free Mattifying Gel is noncomedogenic. Skin Rescue Purifying Mask is a 2014 Allure Best of Beauty award winner. see more...

• I tried this product at sephora and was wondering were was the be...1 Answers
Maiya W.
It was my first time using the The product gave my skin a really nice glow and it helped with my oily skin an even got rid of some of my blemishes, but for improvement maybe make it to where it doesn't completely dry out my skin.
Maddie W.
New braunfels
The cleanser in this kit is amazing for oily, textured skin. It leaves oily skin feeling super clean and polished. I purchased this at ulta beauty for a decent price and would definitely repurchase! A little bit goes a long way.
Erin H.
Van Buren, ME
Leaves skin feeling clean and refreshed. Keeps oil under control and it has also helped me with breakouts. I would assume cause my face is less oily with this line. First aid beauty nails it every time.
Alexa H.
While it did get rid of my oil it left my face way too dry! It stripped my skin of too much oil! My face became very red and it started to peel in some places due to lack of oil. Also, my face began to breakout after use.
Sarah C.
Skyline
I have never used a better cleanser in my life. I’ve looked everrrrrrywhere for a cleanser this good. It keeps my oil WAY down and I actually love the smell. I’m definitely going to get more products from this brand.
Tina D.
One of my favorite cleansers and would definitely recommend. I don't use it daily but I do use it at night maybe 3 times a week and follow with a toner for my oily skin. It's amazing!
Kayla S.
Worked great on my oily skin. After about 6 months though my skin got used to it and it stopped working for me. It worked amazing though for those six months. And a little goes a long way !
Elisabeth Z.
Orlando, FL
I bought this set in sephora. I was curious about the mattifying gel, but my store was outs I saw the the gel was included in this set and decided that I wouldn't mind trying some other products as well. I am so glad that I did that! The cleanser feels so good and does a good job of cleaning my skin and getting the oils off my face. The mattifying gel works amazingly under my foundation to help keep my skin matte during the day. I would recommend this set to anyone with combo/oily skin. It was worked wonders for me!
ashley w.
So my best friend bought this for me and honesty I do like it . At first I was skeptical and i thought it would dry my skin out, but it did the exact opposite. I recommend
Erica B.
Excellent skin care for oily skin. Very affordable. These travel sizes let you try them out and if you really like them you can purchase it in full size. I love FAB!
Tiffany R.
Pensacola, FL
I tried this product at sephora and was wondering were was the best place to get it at a low or affordable price