First Aid Beauty Banish Oily Skin uploaded by Stacey H.First Aid Beauty Banish Oily Skin uploaded by Saeleen D.

BY FIRST AID BEAUTY

A trio of Skin Rescue products that help to purify, mattify, and refine your complexion from the inside out. Banish Oily Skin will help you banish oil, minimize the appearance of pores, and keep your complexion clear and matte. Skin Rescue Purifying Mask with Red Clay is a peel-off mask that transforms your skin in as little as 20 minutes. This unique mask reduces the look of pores for a smoother, more refined complexion. Skin Rescue Deep Cleanser with Red Clay is a jewel-red cleanser that deeply cleanses from the inside out. Perfect for anyone with oily or combination skin, it purifies and cleanses pores while maintaining a clear and balanced complexion without leaving skin feeling dry or tight. Designed with oily and acne-prone skin in mind, the lightweight Skin Rescue Oil-Free Mattifying Gel is a gel hydrator that controls oil, mattifies, and hydrates to keep skin balanced and shine-free. The unique water-break formula immediately absorbs into skin, delivering a refreshing sensorial experience. This set contains:- 1.5 oz Skin Rescue Purifying Mask with Red Clay- 2 oz Skin Rescue Deep Cleanser with Red Clay- 2 oz Skin Rescue Oil-Free Mattifying Gel It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates FAB products are allergy-tested, free of artificial fragrances, and safe for sensitive skin. Skin Rescue Oil-Free Mattifying Gel is noncomedogenic. Skin Rescue Purifying Mask is a 2014 Allure Best of Beauty award winner. see more...

• I tried this product at sephora and was wondering were was the be...1 Answers
Emily F.
The mask is nice and is satisfying to peel off, it has a very sticky feeling at first, as does the cleanser, which I could see bothering some people, but the mask dries well, and the cleanser can get a nice lather. I LOVE the mattifying gel. I think it really does make the skin matte but also leaves it feeling moisturized
R T.
Zapata , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have extremely sensitive skin along with combination skin. This skin care has been amazing. I love the cleanser and especially the gel. It makes my face feel smooth and clean and also helps with minimizing oiliness throughout the day. It has also helped clear out breakouts. I will definitely continue to buy.
Dale B.
Charlotte, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was given this and it completely changed the texture of my skin! It really gets rid of all oil and doesn't leave your skin feeling stripped and tight like most products for oily skin. I actually repurchased the moisturizer and am going to repurchase the cleanser once I run out of the one I'm using!
Stacey H.
Crystal River, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
First aid beauty skin rescue oil-free mattifying gel is such a great product. It helps hydrate the skin, removes excess oils and minimizes the appearance of pores. It feels awesome on the skin
Bobbi M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The peel off mask is my favorite from this brand. The medicinal smell is actually quite relaxing. The feeling is slightly cool as it dries. As for the peel off part...it doesn't hurt like some masks. I do find that it gets a lot of debris out of my skin, but it doesn't remove everything.
Jessica N.
Hazelwood, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this whole line! I have super oily skin and the mattifying get really gives you enough moisture so your glands aren't over producing. It is not greasy like other moisturizers. The peel off mask is one of my favorites too, it shrinks enlarged pores so you can't even see them!
Natalie K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Two out of the three products in this kit really did work for my oily/combination skin! The kit itself was nicely packaged and the products were rather effective.  I thoroughly enjoy the cleanser and mattifying gel, but the peel-off mask is hard to use.  I had to put on such a thick layer to even attempt to peel it off properly.
Sweetness B.
I enjoyed using this line of products. The face wash was very gentle and left my skin feeling fresh. The face mask left my skin feeling very smooth. The moisturizer worked well for my oily combination skin. Overall, I would purchase this line again.
Melissa G.
Grand Prairie Texas
I have very oil, acne prone skin. The mask is AMAZING.The cleanser gel is very good but I was not seeing much improvement. I think my oily skin was too much for this product. However, I use these products and can definitely see a difference.
Jenna F.
Davenport, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Bought this kit hoping it would help my horrible, oily skin. I really love the mask and face lotion and still use the daily. It was expensive but it was a good jump into First Aid Beauty. I've even purchased a refill for the lotion because I'm almost out!
Tiffany R.
Pensacola, FL
I tried this product at sephora and was wondering were was the best place to get it at a low or affordable price