First Aid Beauty Banish Oily Skin uploaded by Saeleen D.First Aid Beauty Banish Oily Skin uploaded by Stacey C.

BY FIRST AID BEAUTY

A trio of Skin Rescue products that help to purify, mattify, and refine your complexion from the inside out. Banish Oily Skin will help you banish oil, minimize the appearance of pores, and keep your complexion clear and matte. Skin Rescue Purifying Mask with Red Clay is a peel-off mask that transforms your skin in as little as 20 minutes. This unique mask reduces the look of pores for a smoother, more refined complexion. Skin Rescue Deep Cleanser with Red Clay is a jewel-red cleanser that deeply cleanses from the inside out. Perfect for anyone with oily or combination skin, it purifies and cleanses pores while maintaining a clear and balanced complexion without leaving skin feeling dry or tight. Designed with oily and acne-prone skin in mind, the lightweight Skin Rescue Oil-Free Mattifying Gel is a gel hydrator that controls oil, mattifies, and hydrates to keep skin balanced and shine-free. The unique water-break formula immediately absorbs into skin, delivering a refreshing sensorial experience. This set contains:- 1.5 oz Skin Rescue Purifying Mask with Red Clay- 2 oz Skin Rescue Deep Cleanser with Red Clay- 2 oz Skin Rescue Oil-Free Mattifying Gel It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates FAB products are allergy-tested, free of artificial fragrances, and safe for sensitive skin. Skin Rescue Oil-Free Mattifying Gel is noncomedogenic. Skin Rescue Purifying Mask is a 2014 Allure Best of Beauty award winner. see more...

Melissa G.
Grand Prairie Texas
I have very oil, acne prone skin. The mask is AMAZING.The cleanser gel is very good but I was not seeing much improvement. I think my oily skin was too much for this product. However, I use these products and can definitely see a difference.
Tristan A.
Carrollton
WOAH like this is quite honestly a really product for my acne-oily skin. Ive always liked FAB's cleansers, but this one def takes the cake as far as combating oil. Although I know the battle is far from over, after using this kit I feel like I've been producing a little less sebum.
Jesslyne T.
The products work well on my skin. It did not cause any break outs or any sensitivity to my face. The cleanser feels smooth and cool, and smells good. However, it is a bit pricey for the size but is one of the best cleansers I have used!
Jenna F.
Davenport, FL
Bought this kit hoping it would help my horrible, oily skin. I really love the mask and face lotion and still use the daily. It was expensive but it was a good jump into First Aid Beauty. I've even purchased a refill for the lotion because I'm almost out!
Iveth T.
Oakley , CA
I love the way this skin care set leaves my skin. I use the cleanser and follow with the rest of the products. It keep my skin matte and hydrated as well very soft. A little goes a long way and it's very inexpensive.
K. M.
Kaneohe, HI
Product worked for the time being. I would probably repurchase in the near future if I had the chance. The deep cleanse face wash gave my skin a clean feeling without drying it out. Kept me from breaking out as well!
Elena F.
Only 3 stars because it purged my skin, it says it will so expect it too I just couldn't handle it. It was for someone who is very oily, which I thought I was but I wasn't enough. So only but if you're oily everywhere all the time.
Products aren’t heavy on the skin and leave me feeling fresh and clean. They also don’t have a strange smell which is amazing. If you’re someone like me who’s sensitive to scents then I suggest their products!
JESSICA G.
camargo ky
This product is awesome and absolutely great and works very good very impressed with just how well it worked would highly recommended to anyone and everyone that might want to give this product a try
Maiya W.
It was my first time using the The product gave my skin a really nice glow and it helped with my oily skin an even got rid of some of my blemishes, but for improvement maybe make it to where it doesn't completely dry out my skin.
Tiffany R.
Pensacola, FL
I tried this product at sephora and was wondering were was the best place to get it at a low or affordable price
Kristy G.
Greenacres, FL
Price?! I need thisssss in my life