First Aid Beauty Banish Oily Skin uploaded by Stacey H.First Aid Beauty Banish Oily Skin uploaded by Saeleen D.

BY FIRST AID BEAUTY

A trio of Skin Rescue products that help to purify, mattify, and refine your complexion from the inside out. Banish Oily Skin will help you banish oil, minimize the appearance of pores, and keep your complexion clear and matte. Skin Rescue Purifying Mask with Red Clay is a peel-off mask that transforms your skin in as little as 20 minutes. This unique mask reduces the look of pores for a smoother, more refined complexion. Skin Rescue Deep Cleanser with Red Clay is a jewel-red cleanser that deeply cleanses from the inside out. Perfect for anyone with oily or combination skin, it purifies and cleanses pores while maintaining a clear and balanced complexion without leaving skin feeling dry or tight. Designed with oily and acne-prone skin in mind, the lightweight Skin Rescue Oil-Free Mattifying Gel is a gel hydrator that controls oil, mattifies, and hydrates to keep skin balanced and shine-free. The unique water-break formula immediately absorbs into skin, delivering a refreshing sensorial experience. This set contains:- 1.5 oz Skin Rescue Purifying Mask with Red Clay- 2 oz Skin Rescue Deep Cleanser with Red Clay- 2 oz Skin Rescue Oil-Free Mattifying Gel It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates FAB products are allergy-tested, free of artificial fragrances, and safe for sensitive skin. Skin Rescue Oil-Free Mattifying Gel is noncomedogenic. Skin Rescue Purifying Mask is a 2014 Allure Best of Beauty award winner. see more...

• I tried this product at sephora and was wondering were was the be...1 Answers
misty m.
misty m.
Roy, UT
This works great for oily skin has a nice cleaning process it gives you great fresh skin all your pores get cleaned out from everyday activities and I would suggest it for anyone with oily skin
Alexa H.
Alexa H.
While it did get rid of my oil it left my face way too dry! It stripped my skin of too much oil! My face became very red and it started to peel in some places due to lack of oil. Also, my face began to breakout after use.
Stacey H.
Stacey H.
Crystal River, FL
First aid beauty skin rescue oil-free mattifying gel is such a great product. It helps hydrate the skin, removes excess oils and minimizes the appearance of pores. It feels awesome on the skin
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Skyline
I have never used a better cleanser in my life. I’ve looked everrrrrrywhere for a cleanser this good. It keeps my oil WAY down and I actually love the smell. I’m definitely going to get more products from this brand.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Pineville
Love this stuff! Makes my skin soft and clean. Little more than I usually spend. Bought it at Ulta and got a sample from Ipsy. Really enjoyed this product for the most part. I would purchase it again though.
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
Worked great on my oily skin. After about 6 months though my skin got used to it and it stopped working for me. It worked amazing though for those six months. And a little goes a long way !
member-2071e
member-2071e
As a teenager with oily, hormonal skin, nothing works! I'm so glad I found this product! My skin feels more matte throughout the entire day and after only a few days my skin has started to clear up. I'm so happy with this product! It keeps your oiliness at bay without over drying!
Jenna F.
Jenna F.
Davenport, FL
Bought this kit hoping it would help my horrible, oily skin. I really love the mask and face lotion and still use the daily. It was expensive but it was a good jump into First Aid Beauty. I've even purchased a refill for the lotion because I'm almost out!
Erica B.
Erica B.
Excellent skin care for oily skin. Very affordable. These travel sizes let you try them out and if you really like them you can purchase it in full size. I love FAB!
Carlie B.
Carlie B.
Huntington
This dried my skin out bad !!! I didn't like it at all I gave it a two because of smell of product and loved the clean feeling but I truly did not like it
Tiffany R.
Tiffany R.
Pensacola, FL
I tried this product at sephora and was wondering were was the best place to get it at a low or affordable price