First Aid Beauty Banish Oily Skin uploaded by Stacey H.First Aid Beauty Banish Oily Skin uploaded by Saeleen D.

BY FIRST AID BEAUTY

A trio of Skin Rescue products that help to purify, mattify, and refine your complexion from the inside out. Banish Oily Skin will help you banish oil, minimize the appearance of pores, and keep your complexion clear and matte. Skin Rescue Purifying Mask with Red Clay is a peel-off mask that transforms your skin in as little as 20 minutes. This unique mask reduces the look of pores for a smoother, more refined complexion. Skin Rescue Deep Cleanser with Red Clay is a jewel-red cleanser that deeply cleanses from the inside out. Perfect for anyone with oily or combination skin, it purifies and cleanses pores while maintaining a clear and balanced complexion without leaving skin feeling dry or tight. Designed with oily and acne-prone skin in mind, the lightweight Skin Rescue Oil-Free Mattifying Gel is a gel hydrator that controls oil, mattifies, and hydrates to keep skin balanced and shine-free. The unique water-break formula immediately absorbs into skin, delivering a refreshing sensorial experience. This set contains:- 1.5 oz Skin Rescue Purifying Mask with Red Clay- 2 oz Skin Rescue Deep Cleanser with Red Clay- 2 oz Skin Rescue Oil-Free Mattifying Gel It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates FAB products are allergy-tested, free of artificial fragrances, and safe for sensitive skin. Skin Rescue Oil-Free Mattifying Gel is noncomedogenic. Skin Rescue Purifying Mask is a 2014 Allure Best of Beauty award winner. see more...

• I tried this product at sephora and was wondering were was the be...1 Answers
K. M.
K. M.
Kaneohe, HI
Product worked for the time being. I would probably repurchase in the near future if I had the chance. The deep cleanse face wash gave my skin a clean feeling without drying it out. Kept me from breaking out as well!
Phoebe L.
Phoebe L.
Augusta, KS
This is really soft and gentle on my face. I have extremely sensitive and oily skin and this doesn’t make my face dry. It hasn’t helped me with getting rid of acne yet, but it had made the redness level go down.
Felicia B.
Felicia B.
Love this line with the red clay ! Feels great on the skin not overly drying …as well as it doesn’t irritate my acne at all! Helped with my skins overproduction of oils … definitely a great balancer for the skin…
Rosalin H.
Rosalin H.
Santa Fe
This is a decent cleanser. It does a good job of cleansing the skin and left a clean feeling afterwards, though it did not stop my skin from being oily for any length of time. Within an hour I was oily again.
CHARLEY A.
CHARLEY A.
Tulsa
First aid beauty in general is my go to for skin care I love their masks and skin care products. This particular product I have been using for about 6 months now and I'm absolutely in love with the results
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Charleston, SC
My grandmother gave me this box as a gift and I like using the gentle clay based mask, and the mattifying gel feels so hydrating and nice after I wash my face. I just wish the mask peeled off easier!
JESSICA G.
JESSICA G.
Mt Sterling, KY
This product is awesome and absolutely great and works very good very impressed with just how well it worked would highly recommended to anyone and everyone that might want to give this product a try
Maiya W.
Maiya W.
It was my first time using the The product gave my skin a really nice glow and it helped with my oily skin an even got rid of some of my blemishes, but for improvement maybe make it to where it doesn't completely dry out my skin.
misty m.
misty m.
Roy, UT
This works great for oily skin has a nice cleaning process it gives you great fresh skin all your pores get cleaned out from everyday activities and I would suggest it for anyone with oily skin
Alexa H.
Alexa H.
While it did get rid of my oil it left my face way too dry! It stripped my skin of too much oil! My face became very red and it started to peel in some places due to lack of oil. Also, my face began to breakout after use.
Tiffany R.
Tiffany R.
Pensacola, FL
I tried this product at sephora and was wondering were was the best place to get it at a low or affordable price