First Aid Beauty Banish Oily Skin uploaded by Stacey H.First Aid Beauty Banish Oily Skin uploaded by Saeleen D.

BY FIRST AID BEAUTY

A trio of Skin Rescue products that help to purify, mattify, and refine your complexion from the inside out. Banish Oily Skin will help you banish oil, minimize the appearance of pores, and keep your complexion clear and matte. Skin Rescue Purifying Mask with Red Clay is a peel-off mask that transforms your skin in as little as 20 minutes. This unique mask reduces the look of pores for a smoother, more refined complexion. Skin Rescue Deep Cleanser with Red Clay is a jewel-red cleanser that deeply cleanses from the inside out. Perfect for anyone with oily or combination skin, it purifies and cleanses pores while maintaining a clear and balanced complexion without leaving skin feeling dry or tight. Designed with oily and acne-prone skin in mind, the lightweight Skin Rescue Oil-Free Mattifying Gel is a gel hydrator that controls oil, mattifies, and hydrates to keep skin balanced and shine-free. The unique water-break formula immediately absorbs into skin, delivering a refreshing sensorial experience. This set contains:- 1.5 oz Skin Rescue Purifying Mask with Red Clay- 2 oz Skin Rescue Deep Cleanser with Red Clay- 2 oz Skin Rescue Oil-Free Mattifying Gel It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates FAB products are allergy-tested, free of artificial fragrances, and safe for sensitive skin. Skin Rescue Oil-Free Mattifying Gel is noncomedogenic. Skin Rescue Purifying Mask is a 2014 Allure Best of Beauty award winner. see more...

• I tried this product at sephora and was wondering were was the be...1 Answers
misty m.
Roy, UT
This works great for oily skin has a nice cleaning process it gives you great fresh skin all your pores get cleaned out from everyday activities and I would suggest it for anyone with oily skin
Sarah C.
Skyline
I have never used a better cleanser in my life. I’ve looked everrrrrrywhere for a cleanser this good. It keeps my oil WAY down and I actually love the smell. I’m definitely going to get more products from this brand.
Tina D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my favorite cleansers and would definitely recommend. I don't use it daily but I do use it at night maybe 3 times a week and follow with a toner for my oily skin. It's amazing!
Sarah B.
Pineville
Love this stuff! Makes my skin soft and clean. Little more than I usually spend. Bought it at Ulta and got a sample from Ipsy. Really enjoyed this product for the most part. I would purchase it again though.
member-2071e
As a teenager with oily, hormonal skin, nothing works! I'm so glad I found this product! My skin feels more matte throughout the entire day and after only a few days my skin has started to clear up. I'm so happy with this product! It keeps your oiliness at bay without over drying!
Erin H.
Van Buren, ME
Beauty Junkie Expert
Leaves skin feeling clean and refreshed. Keeps oil under control and it has also helped me with breakouts. I would assume cause my face is less oily with this line. First aid beauty nails it every time.
ashley w.
Beauty Junkie Expert
So my best friend bought this for me and honesty I do like it . At first I was skeptical and i thought it would dry my skin out, but it did the exact opposite. I recommend
Emily T.
Petal, MS
I use this cleanser twice a day everyday. I have very difficult skin to control and nearly all face washes break be out due to the fact I am allergic to Salacilic Acid and Benzoyl peroxide which is the active ingredient in most acne treatments. This has been the only cleanser I have been able to find that noticably reduces the oil on my face without drying me out. The twice a week mask doesn't go on thick enough to remove anything. I have not been using the mask recently and I have not noticed a difference since I stopped. The moisturizer is amazing. After cleansing, it leaves my face extremely soft, but not sticky and oily like most moisturizers do.
Diana B.
I had received a sample of the cleanser with my sephora order and it was love at first sight! It left my skin looking and feeling amazing so I ordered this kit to try out the other products in the line and I am equally impressed. My skin has never looked so good. Breakouts are significantly reduced and the texture is noticeably improved. The gel moisturizer is perfect for acne prone skin - lightweight and hydrating. The peel off mask is great for a deep cleaning at the end of the week when you need a little extra.
Winona O.
Eldridge, IA
Oily skin is unfortunately something that I have battled with all my life.  I have tried many different products that promise to eliminate the excess oil in my life, but have failed.  I went to my local Sephora store and tried a sample of the First Aid Beauty Banish Oily Skin products and I was very pleased with the results!  I noticed a drastic reduction in oil without it making my skin feel too tight and dry.  I would definitely recommend this set to anyone who has the oily woes like I do.
Tiffany R.
Pensacola, FL
I tried this product at sephora and was wondering were was the best place to get it at a low or affordable price