First Aid Beauty Banish Oily Skin uploaded by Stacey H.First Aid Beauty Banish Oily Skin uploaded by Saeleen D.

BY FIRST AID BEAUTY

A trio of Skin Rescue products that help to purify, mattify, and refine your complexion from the inside out. Banish Oily Skin will help you banish oil, minimize the appearance of pores, and keep your complexion clear and matte. Skin Rescue Purifying Mask with Red Clay is a peel-off mask that transforms your skin in as little as 20 minutes. This unique mask reduces the look of pores for a smoother, more refined complexion. Skin Rescue Deep Cleanser with Red Clay is a jewel-red cleanser that deeply cleanses from the inside out. Perfect for anyone with oily or combination skin, it purifies and cleanses pores while maintaining a clear and balanced complexion without leaving skin feeling dry or tight. Designed with oily and acne-prone skin in mind, the lightweight Skin Rescue Oil-Free Mattifying Gel is a gel hydrator that controls oil, mattifies, and hydrates to keep skin balanced and shine-free. The unique water-break formula immediately absorbs into skin, delivering a refreshing sensorial experience. This set contains:- 1.5 oz Skin Rescue Purifying Mask with Red Clay- 2 oz Skin Rescue Deep Cleanser with Red Clay- 2 oz Skin Rescue Oil-Free Mattifying Gel It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates FAB products are allergy-tested, free of artificial fragrances, and safe for sensitive skin. Skin Rescue Oil-Free Mattifying Gel is noncomedogenic. Skin Rescue Purifying Mask is a 2014 Allure Best of Beauty award winner. see more...

• I tried this product at sephora and was wondering were was the be...1 Answers
Rudie T.
Zapata, TX
I have extremely sensitive skin along with combination skin. This skin care has been amazing. I love the cleanser and especially the gel. It makes my face feel smooth and clean and also helps with minimizing oiliness throughout the day. It has also helped clear out breakouts. I will definitely continue to buy.
Dale B.
Charlotte, NC
I was given this and it completely changed the texture of my skin! It really gets rid of all oil and doesn't leave your skin feeling stripped and tight like most products for oily skin. I actually repurchased the moisturizer and am going to repurchase the cleanser once I run out of the one I'm using!
Stacey H.
Crystal River, FL
First aid beauty skin rescue oil-free mattifying gel is such a great product. It helps hydrate the skin, removes excess oils and minimizes the appearance of pores. It feels awesome on the skin
Bobbi M.
The peel off mask is my favorite from this brand. The medicinal smell is actually quite relaxing. The feeling is slightly cool as it dries. As for the peel off part...it doesn't hurt like some masks. I do find that it gets a lot of debris out of my skin, but it doesn't remove everything.
Jessica N.
Hazelwood, MO
I love this whole line! I have super oily skin and the mattifying get really gives you enough moisture so your glands aren't over producing. It is not greasy like other moisturizers. The peel off mask is one of my favorites too, it shrinks enlarged pores so you can't even see them!
Adriana G.
Milwaukee, WI
This set is great!! I purchased this on vacation at sephora because I needed a new cleanser and decided to give this a try! It was $48 and with that price I'm impressed! After using the cleanser and mattifying gel in just a few days I began seeing a difference! I get really oily and shiny around my t zone and when cleansing my face twice a day and using the gel right after it helped hydrate my face, but not make it oily! I saw the oil on my face become lighter. When I stopped using it for a few days I noticed how my skin would be more oily, but once I cleansed my face and used the gel it really made a difference! I use the mask every 2-3 days and it keeps my skin so smooth and minimizes my pores! The mask is gentle and does not hurt when peeling it off! I just wish the mask was a bigger size because it does not last as long as the other two products! Other than that I would definitely look into the full sizes!
Kayla S.
East Syracuse, NY
I have oily skin this stuff is amazing, I actually like the smell. It is pretty hard on the wallet but worth it. I like the packaging, it caught my attention. Easy on the skin. One downside is once you stop using it, your skin creates that oil even faster.
Lorhan T.
New Bern, NC
Being someone who has very oily skin, I purchased this product in hopes that it would control my shine and keep me from looking like a dumpster.
And it did.
This product was gentle enough to cleanse and eat away the oil without over drying my skin.
kathrynelleese M.
Chesapeake, VA
During the summer, the oils on my face are an unstoppable force. I usually buy mine at Sephora, but ULTA sells it as well. This product is super gentle on oily skin. I am a repeat user. I've gone through about three bottles. No room for improvement.
Natalie K.
Two out of the three products in this kit really did work for my oily/combination skin! The kit itself was nicely packaged and the products were rather effective.  I thoroughly enjoy the cleanser and mattifying gel, but the peel-off mask is hard to use.  I had to put on such a thick layer to even attempt to peel it off properly.
Tiffany R.
Pensacola, FL
I tried this product at sephora and was wondering were was the best place to get it at a low or affordable price