First Aid Beauty Banish Oily Skin uploaded by Saeleen D.First Aid Beauty Banish Oily Skin uploaded by Stacey H.

BY FIRST AID BEAUTY

A trio of Skin Rescue products that help to purify, mattify, and refine your complexion from the inside out. Banish Oily Skin will help you banish oil, minimize the appearance of pores, and keep your complexion clear and matte. Skin Rescue Purifying Mask with Red Clay is a peel-off mask that transforms your skin in as little as 20 minutes. This unique mask reduces the look of pores for a smoother, more refined complexion. Skin Rescue Deep Cleanser with Red Clay is a jewel-red cleanser that deeply cleanses from the inside out. Perfect for anyone with oily or combination skin, it purifies and cleanses pores while maintaining a clear and balanced complexion without leaving skin feeling dry or tight. Designed with oily and acne-prone skin in mind, the lightweight Skin Rescue Oil-Free Mattifying Gel is a gel hydrator that controls oil, mattifies, and hydrates to keep skin balanced and shine-free. The unique water-break formula immediately absorbs into skin, delivering a refreshing sensorial experience. This set contains:- 1.5 oz Skin Rescue Purifying Mask with Red Clay- 2 oz Skin Rescue Deep Cleanser with Red Clay- 2 oz Skin Rescue Oil-Free Mattifying Gel It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates FAB products are allergy-tested, free of artificial fragrances, and safe for sensitive skin. Skin Rescue Oil-Free Mattifying Gel is noncomedogenic. Skin Rescue Purifying Mask is a 2014 Allure Best of Beauty award winner. see more...

• I tried this product at sephora and was wondering were was the be...1 Answers
Lauren T.
Warwick, RI
First Aid Beauty Banish Oily Skin had been life changing. I use multiple products from this brand including the night time intensive moisturizer, the oil control day time moisturizer and the daily exfoliating pads. I love every single product this company puts out. Especially the fact that almost all their products are non-comedogenic. They absorb quickly into the skin and they do exactly what they say they are going to do. I will re purchase time and time again.
Yeslin G.
Miami
I LOVE this moisturizer for use as my night cream. I can't use it during the day, because I'm just waaaay too oily, and need a very very light moisturizer for day time. However, I lather it on every night and my face feels so incredible in the morning. I have combo skin, and have noticed a huge decrease in my dry patches as well. The best thing about this cream is that it lasts forever. I usually buy this at most once a year.
Emily T.
Petal, MS
I use this cleanser twice a day everyday. I have very difficult skin to control and nearly all face washes break be out due to the fact I am allergic to Salacilic Acid and Benzoyl peroxide which is the active ingredient in most acne treatments. This has been the only cleanser I have been able to find that noticably reduces the oil on my face without drying me out. The twice a week mask doesn't go on thick enough to remove anything. I have not been using the mask recently and I have not noticed a difference since I stopped. The moisturizer is amazing. After cleansing, it leaves my face extremely soft, but not sticky and oily like most moisturizers do.
Kexin Y.
I absolutely love this line of products from the smell to the results. I have to say, I have normal skin that don't irritate easily so I don't mind the peel and the dryness that I feel afterwards. I'm not sure if people with sensitive and dry skin would feel the same way. One downside for me is that the products can get incredible messy and sticky especially if you don't clean it properly before closing :/
Vina D.
Catonsville, MD
I love this line from FAB. I first got a full size mask on a recommendation from my friend. Upon finding that it was amazing, I tried a sample of the matte moisturizer and found it perfect for humid summer days. When I saw this little kit, the only thing I haven't tried was the cleanser, and it turns out, that stuff is really good too! I wouldn't recommend using it with a Clarisonic though. It's best if you put a dab in your palm, add water, make a frothy foam, and then wash your face. It left my face feeling soft and clean without the tightness.
Diana B.
I had received a sample of the cleanser with my sephora order and it was love at first sight! It left my skin looking and feeling amazing so I ordered this kit to try out the other products in the line and I am equally impressed. My skin has never looked so good. Breakouts are significantly reduced and the texture is noticeably improved. The gel moisturizer is perfect for acne prone skin - lightweight and hydrating. The peel off mask is great for a deep cleaning at the end of the week when you need a little extra.
Melissa F.
Bronx, NY
I been using the red products fo first aide Beauty for a little while now. I do have to say they do the work for oily skin for the most part. The red clay face wash it’s one of my favorite items however the daily moisturizer during summer time I feel like it makes my face oily pretty quickly. The moisturizer I’d like to say works best for me during the winter. I don’t think I have found a perfect moisturizer yet for my oily skin
Winona O.
Eldridge, IA
Oily skin is unfortunately something that I have battled with all my life.  I have tried many different products that promise to eliminate the excess oil in my life, but have failed.  I went to my local Sephora store and tried a sample of the First Aid Beauty Banish Oily Skin products and I was very pleased with the results!  I noticed a drastic reduction in oil without it making my skin feel too tight and dry.  I would definitely recommend this set to anyone who has the oily woes like I do.
Alisa F.
As I teen Acne is something I struggle with constantly and this may be the result of my oily skin . I've tried multiple products but they all leave my face feeling to dry but with this product my skin felt smooth and moisturised but I no longer had that natural highlight from the oil build up on my face 🙌 #oilyskin #sucks #dryskin #sucks
Emily F.
The mask is nice and is satisfying to peel off, it has a very sticky feeling at first, as does the cleanser, which I could see bothering some people, but the mask dries well, and the cleanser can get a nice lather. I LOVE the mattifying gel. I think it really does make the skin matte but also leaves it feeling moisturized
Tiffany R.
Pensacola, FL
I tried this product at sephora and was wondering were was the best place to get it at a low or affordable price