First Aid Beauty Banish Oily Skin uploaded by Stacey H.First Aid Beauty Banish Oily Skin uploaded by Saeleen D.

BY FIRST AID BEAUTY

A trio of Skin Rescue products that help to purify, mattify, and refine your complexion from the inside out. Banish Oily Skin will help you banish oil, minimize the appearance of pores, and keep your complexion clear and matte. Skin Rescue Purifying Mask with Red Clay is a peel-off mask that transforms your skin in as little as 20 minutes. This unique mask reduces the look of pores for a smoother, more refined complexion. Skin Rescue Deep Cleanser with Red Clay is a jewel-red cleanser that deeply cleanses from the inside out. Perfect for anyone with oily or combination skin, it purifies and cleanses pores while maintaining a clear and balanced complexion without leaving skin feeling dry or tight. Designed with oily and acne-prone skin in mind, the lightweight Skin Rescue Oil-Free Mattifying Gel is a gel hydrator that controls oil, mattifies, and hydrates to keep skin balanced and shine-free. The unique water-break formula immediately absorbs into skin, delivering a refreshing sensorial experience. This set contains:- 1.5 oz Skin Rescue Purifying Mask with Red Clay- 2 oz Skin Rescue Deep Cleanser with Red Clay- 2 oz Skin Rescue Oil-Free Mattifying Gel It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates FAB products are allergy-tested, free of artificial fragrances, and safe for sensitive skin. Skin Rescue Oil-Free Mattifying Gel is noncomedogenic. Skin Rescue Purifying Mask is a 2014 Allure Best of Beauty award winner. see more...

• I tried this product at sephora and was wondering were was the be...1 Answers
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
syracuse
I have oily skin this stuff is amazing, I actually like the smell. It is pretty hard on the wallet but worth it. I like the packaging, it caught my attention. Easy on the skin. One downside is once you stop using it, your skin creates that oil even faster.
Sweetness B.
Sweetness B.
I enjoyed using this line of products. The face wash was very gentle and left my skin feeling fresh. The face mask left my skin feeling very smooth. The moisturizer worked well for my oily combination skin. Overall, I would purchase this line again.
kathrynelleese M.
kathrynelleese M.
Chesapeake
During the summer, the oils on my face are an unstoppable force. I usually buy mine at Sephora, but ULTA sells it as well. This product is super gentle on oily skin. I am a repeat user. I've gone through about three bottles. No room for improvement.
Natalie K.
Natalie K.
Two out of the three products in this kit really did work for my oily/combination skin! The kit itself was nicely packaged and the products were rather effective.  I thoroughly enjoy the cleanser and mattifying gel, but the peel-off mask is hard to use.  I had to put on such a thick layer to even attempt to peel it off properly.
Turquoia D.
Turquoia D.
Cincinnati, OH
I received a sample of this in my Ipsy bag one month and have been addicted ever since. It is a little drying by my skin is so oily, I don't mind. It's not very expensive and you can catch it at Sephora or Ulta. I definitely would buy again!
Tristan A.
Tristan A.
Carrollton
WOAH like this is quite honestly a really product for my acne-oily skin. Ive always liked FAB's cleansers, but this one def takes the cake as far as combating oil. Although I know the battle is far from over, after using this kit I feel like I've been producing a little less sebum.
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
Grand Prairie Texas
I have very oil, acne prone skin. The mask is AMAZING.The cleanser gel is very good but I was not seeing much improvement. I think my oily skin was too much for this product. However, I use these products and can definitely see a difference.
Jesslyne T.
Jesslyne T.
The products work well on my skin. It did not cause any break outs or any sensitivity to my face. The cleanser feels smooth and cool, and smells good. However, it is a bit pricey for the size but is one of the best cleansers I have used!
Elena F.
Elena F.
Only 3 stars because it purged my skin, it says it will so expect it too I just couldn't handle it. It was for someone who is very oily, which I thought I was but I wasn't enough. So only but if you're oily everywhere all the time.
Kaitlyn R.
Kaitlyn R.
Elgin, IL
Worked great at compacting my oily skin. I love it!!! At first, I wasn't sure about how well it work because I haven't heard of First Aid beauty before. But it definitely exceeded my expectations. I got in an ipsy bag.
Tiffany R.
Tiffany R.
Pensacola, FL
I tried this product at sephora and was wondering were was the best place to get it at a low or affordable price