First Aid Beauty Banish Oily Skin uploaded by Saeleen D.First Aid Beauty Banish Oily Skin uploaded by Stacey C.

BY FIRST AID BEAUTY

A trio of Skin Rescue products that help to purify, mattify, and refine your complexion from the inside out. Banish Oily Skin will help you banish oil, minimize the appearance of pores, and keep your complexion clear and matte. Skin Rescue Purifying Mask with Red Clay is a peel-off mask that transforms your skin in as little as 20 minutes. This unique mask reduces the look of pores for a smoother, more refined complexion. Skin Rescue Deep Cleanser with Red Clay is a jewel-red cleanser that deeply cleanses from the inside out. Perfect for anyone with oily or combination skin, it purifies and cleanses pores while maintaining a clear and balanced complexion without leaving skin feeling dry or tight. Designed with oily and acne-prone skin in mind, the lightweight Skin Rescue Oil-Free Mattifying Gel is a gel hydrator that controls oil, mattifies, and hydrates to keep skin balanced and shine-free. The unique water-break formula immediately absorbs into skin, delivering a refreshing sensorial experience. This set contains:- 1.5 oz Skin Rescue Purifying Mask with Red Clay- 2 oz Skin Rescue Deep Cleanser with Red Clay- 2 oz Skin Rescue Oil-Free Mattifying Gel It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates FAB products are allergy-tested, free of artificial fragrances, and safe for sensitive skin. Skin Rescue Oil-Free Mattifying Gel is noncomedogenic. Skin Rescue Purifying Mask is a 2014 Allure Best of Beauty award winner. see more...

Emily T.
Petal, MS
I use this cleanser twice a day everyday. I have very difficult skin to control and nearly all face washes break be out due to the fact I am allergic to Salacilic Acid and Benzoyl peroxide which is the active ingredient in most acne treatments. This has been the only cleanser I have been able to find that noticably reduces the oil on my face without drying me out. The twice a week mask doesn't go on thick enough to remove anything. I have not been using the mask recently and I have not noticed a difference since I stopped. The moisturizer is amazing. After cleansing, it leaves my face extremely soft, but not sticky and oily like most moisturizers do.
Kexin Y.
I absolutely love this line of products from the smell to the results. I have to say, I have normal skin that don't irritate easily so I don't mind the peel and the dryness that I feel afterwards. I'm not sure if people with sensitive and dry skin would feel the same way. One downside for me is that the products can get incredible messy and sticky especially if you don't clean it properly before closing :/
Vina D.
Catonsville, MD
I love this line from FAB. I first got a full size mask on a recommendation from my friend. Upon finding that it was amazing, I tried a sample of the matte moisturizer and found it perfect for humid summer days. When I saw this little kit, the only thing I haven't tried was the cleanser, and it turns out, that stuff is really good too! I wouldn't recommend using it with a Clarisonic though. It's best if you put a dab in your palm, add water, make a frothy foam, and then wash your face. It left my face feeling soft and clean without the tightness.
Diana B.
I had received a sample of the cleanser with my sephora order and it was love at first sight! It left my skin looking and feeling amazing so I ordered this kit to try out the other products in the line and I am equally impressed. My skin has never looked so good. Breakouts are significantly reduced and the texture is noticeably improved. The gel moisturizer is perfect for acne prone skin - lightweight and hydrating. The peel off mask is great for a deep cleaning at the end of the week when you need a little extra.
Melissa F.
Bronx, NY
I been using the red products fo first aide Beauty for a little while now. I do have to say they do the work for oily skin for the most part. The red clay face wash it’s one of my favorite items however the daily moisturizer during summer time I feel like it makes my face oily pretty quickly. The moisturizer I’d like to say works best for me during the winter. I don’t think I have found a perfect moisturizer yet for my oily skin
Alisa F.
As I teen Acne is something I struggle with constantly and this may be the result of my oily skin . I've tried multiple products but they all leave my face feeling to dry but with this product my skin felt smooth and moisturised but I no longer had that natural highlight from the oil build up on my face 🙌 #oilyskin #sucks #dryskin #sucks
Rudie T.
Zapata , TX
I have extremely sensitive skin along with combination skin. This skin care has been amazing. I love the cleanser and especially the gel. It makes my face feel smooth and clean and also helps with minimizing oiliness throughout the day. It has also helped clear out breakouts. I will definitely continue to buy.
Stacey C.
Zephyrhills
First aid beauty skin rescue oil-free mattifying gel is such a great product. It helps hydrate the skin, removes excess oils and minimizes the appearance of pores. It feels awesome on the skin
Bobbi M.
The peel off mask is my favorite from this brand. The medicinal smell is actually quite relaxing. The feeling is slightly cool as it dries. As for the peel off part...it doesn't hurt like some masks. I do find that it gets a lot of debris out of my skin, but it doesn't remove everything.
Jessica N.
Hazelwood, MO
I love this whole line! I have super oily skin and the mattifying get really gives you enough moisture so your glands aren't over producing. It is not greasy like other moisturizers. The peel off mask is one of my favorites too, it shrinks enlarged pores so you can't even see them!
Tiffany R.
Pensacola, FL
I tried this product at sephora and was wondering were was the best place to get it at a low or affordable price
Kristy G.
Greenacres, FL
Price?! I need thisssss in my life