First Aid Beauty Banish Oily Skin uploaded by Stacey H.First Aid Beauty Banish Oily Skin uploaded by Saeleen D.

BY FIRST AID BEAUTY

A trio of Skin Rescue products that help to purify, mattify, and refine your complexion from the inside out. Banish Oily Skin will help you banish oil, minimize the appearance of pores, and keep your complexion clear and matte. Skin Rescue Purifying Mask with Red Clay is a peel-off mask that transforms your skin in as little as 20 minutes. This unique mask reduces the look of pores for a smoother, more refined complexion. Skin Rescue Deep Cleanser with Red Clay is a jewel-red cleanser that deeply cleanses from the inside out. Perfect for anyone with oily or combination skin, it purifies and cleanses pores while maintaining a clear and balanced complexion without leaving skin feeling dry or tight. Designed with oily and acne-prone skin in mind, the lightweight Skin Rescue Oil-Free Mattifying Gel is a gel hydrator that controls oil, mattifies, and hydrates to keep skin balanced and shine-free. The unique water-break formula immediately absorbs into skin, delivering a refreshing sensorial experience. This set contains:- 1.5 oz Skin Rescue Purifying Mask with Red Clay- 2 oz Skin Rescue Deep Cleanser with Red Clay- 2 oz Skin Rescue Oil-Free Mattifying Gel It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates FAB products are allergy-tested, free of artificial fragrances, and safe for sensitive skin. Skin Rescue Oil-Free Mattifying Gel is noncomedogenic. Skin Rescue Purifying Mask is a 2014 Allure Best of Beauty award winner. see more...

• I tried this product at sephora and was wondering were was the be...1 Answers
Jesslyne T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The products work well on my skin. It did not cause any break outs or any sensitivity to my face. The cleanser feels smooth and cool, and smells good. However, it is a bit pricey for the size but is one of the best cleansers I have used!
Kaitlyn R.
Elgin, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Worked great at compacting my oily skin. I love it!!! At first, I wasn't sure about how well it work because I haven't heard of First Aid beauty before. But it definitely exceeded my expectations. I got in an ipsy bag.
Iveth G.
Oakley, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the way this skin care set leaves my skin. I use the cleanser and follow with the rest of the products. It keep my skin matte and hydrated as well very soft. A little goes a long way and it's very inexpensive.
Felicia B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this line with the red clay ! Feels great on the skin not overly drying …as well as it doesn’t irritate my acne at all! Helped with my skins overproduction of oils … definitely a great balancer for the skin…
Phoebe L.
Augusta, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is really soft and gentle on my face. I have extremely sensitive and oily skin and this doesn’t make my face dry. It hasn’t helped me with getting rid of acne yet, but it had made the redness level go down.
Rosalin H.
Santa Fe
This is a decent cleanser. It does a good job of cleansing the skin and left a clean feeling afterwards, though it did not stop my skin from being oily for any length of time. Within an hour I was oily again.
Products aren’t heavy on the skin and leave me feeling fresh and clean. They also don’t have a strange smell which is amazing. If you’re someone like me who’s sensitive to scents then I suggest their products!
CHARLEY A.
TULSA, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
First aid beauty in general is my go to for skin care I love their masks and skin care products. This particular product I have been using for about 6 months now and I'm absolutely in love with the results
Lauren H.
Charleston , SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
My grandmother gave me this box as a gift and I like using the gentle clay based mask, and the mattifying gel feels so hydrating and nice after I wash my face. I just wish the mask peeled off easier!
Sarah E.
10/10 First Aid Beauty has gotten my oily skin under control with this collection! The price is a little high if you’re a broke college student but i still stock up on it! I continue to buy it and recommend to others as well!
Tiffany R.
Pensacola, FL
I tried this product at sephora and was wondering were was the best place to get it at a low or affordable price