First Aid Beauty Banish Oily Skin uploaded by Stacey H.First Aid Beauty Banish Oily Skin uploaded by Saeleen D.

BY FIRST AID BEAUTY

A trio of Skin Rescue products that help to purify, mattify, and refine your complexion from the inside out. Banish Oily Skin will help you banish oil, minimize the appearance of pores, and keep your complexion clear and matte. Skin Rescue Purifying Mask with Red Clay is a peel-off mask that transforms your skin in as little as 20 minutes. This unique mask reduces the look of pores for a smoother, more refined complexion. Skin Rescue Deep Cleanser with Red Clay is a jewel-red cleanser that deeply cleanses from the inside out. Perfect for anyone with oily or combination skin, it purifies and cleanses pores while maintaining a clear and balanced complexion without leaving skin feeling dry or tight. Designed with oily and acne-prone skin in mind, the lightweight Skin Rescue Oil-Free Mattifying Gel is a gel hydrator that controls oil, mattifies, and hydrates to keep skin balanced and shine-free. The unique water-break formula immediately absorbs into skin, delivering a refreshing sensorial experience. This set contains:- 1.5 oz Skin Rescue Purifying Mask with Red Clay- 2 oz Skin Rescue Deep Cleanser with Red Clay- 2 oz Skin Rescue Oil-Free Mattifying Gel It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates FAB products are allergy-tested, free of artificial fragrances, and safe for sensitive skin. Skin Rescue Oil-Free Mattifying Gel is noncomedogenic. Skin Rescue Purifying Mask is a 2014 Allure Best of Beauty award winner. see more...

• I tried this product at sephora and was wondering were was the be...1 Answers
Emily F.
Emily F.
The mask is nice and is satisfying to peel off, it has a very sticky feeling at first, as does the cleanser, which I could see bothering some people, but the mask dries well, and the cleanser can get a nice lather. I LOVE the mattifying gel. I think it really does make the skin matte but also leaves it feeling moisturized
Karla L.
Karla L.
Halls, TN
This is my new go to skin routine I have tried so many other cleaners that said they will get the oil out of your skin with no luck. But this cleanser does everything thing it says. It pulls the oil out of my skin without over drying and leaves the skin soft & smooth. It cleared up all of my acne within a 2 days.
R T.
R T.
Zapata , TX
I have extremely sensitive skin along with combination skin. This skin care has been amazing. I love the cleanser and especially the gel. It makes my face feel smooth and clean and also helps with minimizing oiliness throughout the day. It has also helped clear out breakouts. I will definitely continue to buy.
Dale B.
Dale B.
Charlotte, NC
I was given this and it completely changed the texture of my skin! It really gets rid of all oil and doesn't leave your skin feeling stripped and tight like most products for oily skin. I actually repurchased the moisturizer and am going to repurchase the cleanser once I run out of the one I'm using!
Kayla W.
Kayla W.
Hico
I have pretty finicky acne, meaning it doesn't give up easily! But with this product, it cures my worst acne in 3-4 days max! Which, for a skin care product is impressive! It smells great, it's gentle, and extremely effective!! This is my lifesaver when my troublesome acne needs to be evicted!
Bobbi M.
Bobbi M.
The peel off mask is my favorite from this brand. The medicinal smell is actually quite relaxing. The feeling is slightly cool as it dries. As for the peel off part...it doesn't hurt like some masks. I do find that it gets a lot of debris out of my skin, but it doesn't remove everything.
Jessica N.
Jessica N.
Hazelwood, MO
I love this whole line! I have super oily skin and the mattifying get really gives you enough moisture so your glands aren't over producing. It is not greasy like other moisturizers. The peel off mask is one of my favorites too, it shrinks enlarged pores so you can't even see them!
Sydney T.
Sydney T.
St.Petersburg
This face wash was really nice. I felt like it actually cleaned my face and it helped my acne! I recommend anyone to try this product! I was having a hard time finding a face wash that I really liked. I would definitely buy this product again and I recommend you buy it to!
Lindsey V.
Lindsey V.
Chicago
This product really works! I am a flight attendant and have oily skin as a result of the job. Excessive dry air causes my skin to over-produce when I'm back at home. This moisturizer has helped to keep the shin at bay and keeps my makeup looking fresh all day long!
Alexia G.
Alexia G.
Homestead
I have super oily skin and all these products definitely help with reducing the amount of oil my skin produces. It’s fantastic how you have all these three products together for a great price average. I would recommend these products to anyone with oily skin.
Tiffany R.
Tiffany R.
Pensacola, FL
I tried this product at sephora and was wondering were was the best place to get it at a low or affordable price