First Aid Beauty Banish Oily Skin uploaded by Saeleen D.First Aid Beauty Banish Oily Skin uploaded by Stacey H.

BY FIRST AID BEAUTY

A trio of Skin Rescue products that help to purify, mattify, and refine your complexion from the inside out. Banish Oily Skin will help you banish oil, minimize the appearance of pores, and keep your complexion clear and matte. Skin Rescue Purifying Mask with Red Clay is a peel-off mask that transforms your skin in as little as 20 minutes. This unique mask reduces the look of pores for a smoother, more refined complexion. Skin Rescue Deep Cleanser with Red Clay is a jewel-red cleanser that deeply cleanses from the inside out. Perfect for anyone with oily or combination skin, it purifies and cleanses pores while maintaining a clear and balanced complexion without leaving skin feeling dry or tight. Designed with oily and acne-prone skin in mind, the lightweight Skin Rescue Oil-Free Mattifying Gel is a gel hydrator that controls oil, mattifies, and hydrates to keep skin balanced and shine-free. The unique water-break formula immediately absorbs into skin, delivering a refreshing sensorial experience. This set contains:- 1.5 oz Skin Rescue Purifying Mask with Red Clay- 2 oz Skin Rescue Deep Cleanser with Red Clay- 2 oz Skin Rescue Oil-Free Mattifying Gel It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates FAB products are allergy-tested, free of artificial fragrances, and safe for sensitive skin. Skin Rescue Oil-Free Mattifying Gel is noncomedogenic. Skin Rescue Purifying Mask is a 2014 Allure Best of Beauty award winner. see more...

Felicia B.
Love this line with the red clay ! Feels great on the skin not overly drying …as well as it doesn’t irritate my acne at all! Helped with my skins overproduction of oils … definitely a great balancer for the skin…
Phoebe L.
Augusta, KS
This is really soft and gentle on my face. I have extremely sensitive and oily skin and this doesn’t make my face dry. It hasn’t helped me with getting rid of acne yet, but it had made the redness level go down.
Rosalin H.
Alvin, TX
This is a decent cleanser. It does a good job of cleansing the skin and left a clean feeling afterwards, though it did not stop my skin from being oily for any length of time. Within an hour I was oily again.
CHARLEY A.
TULSA, OK
First aid beauty in general is my go to for skin care I love their masks and skin care products. This particular product I have been using for about 6 months now and I'm absolutely in love with the results
Karolyn H.
Meriden, CT
I love this product. I love how the moisturizer isn’t greasy and very light feeling. The cleanser, a little goes a long way. And the mask is so nice. It definitely keeps my fave from getting overly oily.
Lauren H.
Charleston, SC
My grandmother gave me this box as a gift and I like using the gentle clay based mask, and the mattifying gel feels so hydrating and nice after I wash my face. I just wish the mask peeled off easier!
misty m.
Roy, UT
This works great for oily skin has a nice cleaning process it gives you great fresh skin all your pores get cleaned out from everyday activities and I would suggest it for anyone with oily skin
Sarah E.
10/10 First Aid Beauty has gotten my oily skin under control with this collection! The price is a little high if you’re a broke college student but i still stock up on it! I continue to buy it and recommend to others as well!
Sarah B.
Pineville
Love this stuff! Makes my skin soft and clean. Little more than I usually spend. Bought it at Ulta and got a sample from Ipsy. Really enjoyed this product for the most part. I would purchase it again though.
member-2071e
As a teenager with oily, hormonal skin, nothing works! I'm so glad I found this product! My skin feels more matte throughout the entire day and after only a few days my skin has started to clear up. I'm so happy with this product! It keeps your oiliness at bay without over drying!
Tiffany R.
Pensacola, FL
I tried this product at sephora and was wondering were was the best place to get it at a low or affordable price
Kristy G.
Greenacres, FL
Price?! I need thisssss in my life