First Aid Beauty Banish Oily Skin uploaded by Stacey H.First Aid Beauty Banish Oily Skin uploaded by Saeleen D.

BY FIRST AID BEAUTY

A trio of Skin Rescue products that help to purify, mattify, and refine your complexion from the inside out. Banish Oily Skin will help you banish oil, minimize the appearance of pores, and keep your complexion clear and matte. Skin Rescue Purifying Mask with Red Clay is a peel-off mask that transforms your skin in as little as 20 minutes. This unique mask reduces the look of pores for a smoother, more refined complexion. Skin Rescue Deep Cleanser with Red Clay is a jewel-red cleanser that deeply cleanses from the inside out. Perfect for anyone with oily or combination skin, it purifies and cleanses pores while maintaining a clear and balanced complexion without leaving skin feeling dry or tight. Designed with oily and acne-prone skin in mind, the lightweight Skin Rescue Oil-Free Mattifying Gel is a gel hydrator that controls oil, mattifies, and hydrates to keep skin balanced and shine-free. The unique water-break formula immediately absorbs into skin, delivering a refreshing sensorial experience. This set contains:- 1.5 oz Skin Rescue Purifying Mask with Red Clay- 2 oz Skin Rescue Deep Cleanser with Red Clay- 2 oz Skin Rescue Oil-Free Mattifying Gel It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates FAB products are allergy-tested, free of artificial fragrances, and safe for sensitive skin. Skin Rescue Oil-Free Mattifying Gel is noncomedogenic. Skin Rescue Purifying Mask is a 2014 Allure Best of Beauty award winner. see more...

• I tried this product at sephora and was wondering were was the be...1 Answers
Sydney T.
St.Petersburg
This face wash was really nice. I felt like it actually cleaned my face and it helped my acne! I recommend anyone to try this product! I was having a hard time finding a face wash that I really liked. I would definitely buy this product again and I recommend you buy it to!
Lindsey V.
Chicago
This product really works! I am a flight attendant and have oily skin as a result of the job. Excessive dry air causes my skin to over-produce when I'm back at home. This moisturizer has helped to keep the shin at bay and keeps my makeup looking fresh all day long!
Alexia G.
Homestead
I have super oily skin and all these products definitely help with reducing the amount of oil my skin produces. It’s fantastic how you have all these three products together for a great price average. I would recommend these products to anyone with oily skin.
Alicia M.
Henderson, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
My skin has never felt better. My dark spots are disappearing and I couldn't be more satisfied because I have tried everything. I have very oily skin and it does help control my oil and prevent breakouts. I highly recommend this product and will repurchase.
Kayla S.
syracuse
I have oily skin this stuff is amazing, I actually like the smell. It is pretty hard on the wallet but worth it. I like the packaging, it caught my attention. Easy on the skin. One downside is once you stop using it, your skin creates that oil even faster.
kathrynelleese M.
Chesapeake, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
During the summer, the oils on my face are an unstoppable force. I usually buy mine at Sephora, but ULTA sells it as well. This product is super gentle on oily skin. I am a repeat user. I've gone through about three bottles. No room for improvement.
Lorhan T.
New Bern, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Being someone who has very oily skin, I purchased this product in hopes that it would control my shine and keep me from looking like a dumpster.
And it did.
This product was gentle enough to cleanse and eat away the oil without over drying my skin.
Turquoia D.
Cincinnati, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received a sample of this in my Ipsy bag one month and have been addicted ever since. It is a little drying by my skin is so oily, I don't mind. It's not very expensive and you can catch it at Sephora or Ulta. I definitely would buy again!
Tristan A.
Carrollton
WOAH like this is quite honestly a really product for my acne-oily skin. Ive always liked FAB's cleansers, but this one def takes the cake as far as combating oil. Although I know the battle is far from over, after using this kit I feel like I've been producing a little less sebum.
Jesslyne T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The products work well on my skin. It did not cause any break outs or any sensitivity to my face. The cleanser feels smooth and cool, and smells good. However, it is a bit pricey for the size but is one of the best cleansers I have used!
Tiffany R.
Pensacola, FL
I tried this product at sephora and was wondering were was the best place to get it at a low or affordable price