First Aid Beauty Banish Oily Skin uploaded by Saeleen D.First Aid Beauty Banish Oily Skin uploaded by Stacey H.

BY FIRST AID BEAUTY

A trio of Skin Rescue products that help to purify, mattify, and refine your complexion from the inside out. Banish Oily Skin will help you banish oil, minimize the appearance of pores, and keep your complexion clear and matte. Skin Rescue Purifying Mask with Red Clay is a peel-off mask that transforms your skin in as little as 20 minutes. This unique mask reduces the look of pores for a smoother, more refined complexion. Skin Rescue Deep Cleanser with Red Clay is a jewel-red cleanser that deeply cleanses from the inside out. Perfect for anyone with oily or combination skin, it purifies and cleanses pores while maintaining a clear and balanced complexion without leaving skin feeling dry or tight. Designed with oily and acne-prone skin in mind, the lightweight Skin Rescue Oil-Free Mattifying Gel is a gel hydrator that controls oil, mattifies, and hydrates to keep skin balanced and shine-free. The unique water-break formula immediately absorbs into skin, delivering a refreshing sensorial experience. This set contains:- 1.5 oz Skin Rescue Purifying Mask with Red Clay- 2 oz Skin Rescue Deep Cleanser with Red Clay- 2 oz Skin Rescue Oil-Free Mattifying Gel It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates FAB products are allergy-tested, free of artificial fragrances, and safe for sensitive skin. Skin Rescue Oil-Free Mattifying Gel is noncomedogenic. Skin Rescue Purifying Mask is a 2014 Allure Best of Beauty award winner. see more...

• I tried this product at sephora and was wondering were was the be...1 Answers
Samantha G.
Bradenton, FL
This facial cleanser has been absolutely amazing for my skin. I’ve already gone through 2 tubes and will for sure but another one. It’s great for my sensitive oily skin. It’s body too harsh, but still keeps my oils at bay. Absolutely love it.
Karolyn H.
Meriden, CT
I love this product. I love how the moisturizer isn’t greasy and very light feeling. The cleanser, a little goes a long way. And the mask is so nice. It definitely keeps my fave from getting overly oily.
Angelina C.
Scottsville, KY
This range is perfect for acne prone and oily skin. I think the price is fair for the amount of product you get. It's gentle on my skin but also gets down deep into my pores and cleans them out really well. I would highly recommend this product to anyone looking for a good daily facial wash!  First Aid Beauty Skin Rescue Deep Cleanser with Red Clay
Karla L.
Halls, TN
This is my new go to skin routine I have tried so many other cleaners that said they will get the oil out of your skin with no luck. But this cleanser does everything thing it says. It pulls the oil out of my skin without over drying and leaves the skin soft & smooth. It cleared up all of my acne within a 2 days.
Kayla W.
Hico
I have pretty finicky acne, meaning it doesn't give up easily! But with this product, it cures my worst acne in 3-4 days max! Which, for a skin care product is impressive! It smells great, it's gentle, and extremely effective!! This is my lifesaver when my troublesome acne needs to be evicted!
Miranda D.
Sandy
The red clay cleanser is amazing, It really purged my skin of a lot of stuff! (Gross!) It has to get worse before it gets better. I did not really like the moisturizer with this line, it did not seam hydrating enough and could be better(reason for 4 stars). The cleanser is so worth it though!
Sydney T.
St.Petersburg
This face wash was really nice. I felt like it actually cleaned my face and it helped my acne! I recommend anyone to try this product! I was having a hard time finding a face wash that I really liked. I would definitely buy this product again and I recommend you buy it to!
Lindsey V.
Chicago , IL
This product really works! I am a flight attendant and have oily skin as a result of the job. Excessive dry air causes my skin to over-produce when I'm back at home. This moisturizer has helped to keep the shin at bay and keeps my makeup looking fresh all day long!
Alexia G.
Homestead
I have super oily skin and all these products definitely help with reducing the amount of oil my skin produces. It’s fantastic how you have all these three products together for a great price average. I would recommend these products to anyone with oily skin.
Alicia M.
Henderson, NV
My skin has never felt better. My dark spots are disappearing and I couldn't be more satisfied because I have tried everything. I have very oily skin and it does help control my oil and prevent breakouts. I highly recommend this product and will repurchase.
Tiffany R.
Pensacola, FL
I tried this product at sephora and was wondering were was the best place to get it at a low or affordable price