First Aid Beauty Banish Dull Skin uploaded by Faheela K.First Aid Beauty Banish Dull Skin uploaded by Faheela K.

BY FIRST AID BEAUTY

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A skin brightening trio to help you achieve a healthier, more radiant-looking complexion from head-to-toe. Solutions for:- Dullness and uneven texture - Uneven skintone - Dryness If you want to know more…Facial Radiance® Polish is a gentle daily exfoliating and brightening polish for the face. Its formula combines natural exfoliants, including shea nut shell powder and willow bark extract, to resurface the complexion for smoother, more radiant-looking skin. Facial Radiance® Pads gently exfoliate and help improve the look of skin clarity in a single swipe, and contain just the right amount of lactic and glycolic acids making them safe and effective for daily use. Cucumber and Indian gooseberry tone the skin's surface, while lemon peel and licorice root leave the skin looking bright and glowing. Cleansing Body Polish with active charcoal helps buff away rough patches and minimize the appearance of bumps caused by keratosis polaris. Active charcoal and other hydrators help cleanse and remove impurities without stripping skin of its natural oils. This set contains:- 3.5 oz Facial Radiance Polish- 28 x Facial Radiance Pads- 2 oz Cleansing Body Polish w/Active Charcoal It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates First Aid Beauty Banish Dull Skin Kit is allergy-tested, free of artificial fragrances, dermatologist-recommended, and safe for sensitive skin. see more...

Dayana G.
Dayana G.
I love first aid beauty all there products are amazing for sensitive skin. The banish dull skin trio works like a charm it really helps even out skin tone and uneven discoloration as well as being gentle enough for my sensitive skin and the best part is it helps moisturize my skin as well. The facial radiance toner pads are my favorite from the trio so far they really help exfoliate my skin gently and effectively.
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
This kit is a great way to try a few First Aid products at an inexpensive price point.  The facial scrub in here has to be my favorite.  Unlike other scrubs it's not a harsh exfoliant and doesn't leave your skin over exfoliated.  After use my skin feels hydrated and soft.  I've also given this product to family members with sensitive skin and it's worked really well for them too.
nolan m.
nolan m.
Omaha
This product is the best! When I first found it I was a little shaky. But when I read the description I was in love with it. My achne was a problem for me. But when I got the shipment box and tried it for the first time I felt refreshed. A few days later I looked for results and it did everything that it claimed to do and that I expected I have been using this product for over a year now and it has still get to fail me.
nnenne ☁.
nnenne ☁.
Teaneck
received this for Christmas best thing ever 100% would purchase. I have sensitive skin and anything from this line is worth checking out and def. worth buying.  their products are not only ethically right but the company is something you would want to stand behind and support 10/10!
Dana A.
Dana A.
Arlington
For the price of this product you get a lot of things!!! I like this as a "starter" kit to the brand! It was only $20 at sephora at the time when I bought it and it lasted me over a month. It made my skin look more vibrant and awake. Recommend this to people who are new to skincare and wanting to try something without shedding big bucks!
Antigoni P.
Antigoni P.
Little Neck, NY
I would like to say that the glycolic facial radiance pads are the standout product in this set. I like the whole set, but I went back to repurchase those pads when I was done. They are more affordable then the Peter Thomas Roth complexion pads, they do not irritate, and they do a heck of a better job at correcting texture issues.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Pinson, AL
These facial pads (wipes?) bomb diggity. My love for FAB runs PRETTY deep. These pads were such a nice little intro to me loving it more and more. They aren't too harsh and they get the job done! I love them and the other products too!! The pads were the stand out though!
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Springfield
I love this so much i use it every month and I just ran out of it and I've been looking for some but I can't find any but I would totally recommend it because it is so awesome but it only works with certain peoples skin but it is wonders and you should totally try it❤❤❤
Meliah S.
Meliah S.
Victorville, CA
I loved the cleanser and the overnight moisturizer, I just found that the pads made my face irritated. Everything else really helped to clear up my adult acne!!!! And it was very gentle on my skin!!!! This is my favorite face product ever!!!
Alaina E.
Alaina E.
Highland
As a makeup artist my face is part of my business. So when I felt that my skin was looking a little dull and not as bright and vibrant as it could. I got this product it deffinitly helped me to bring some vibrancy back to my face.