First Aid Beauty Banish Dull Skin uploaded by Faheela K.First Aid Beauty Banish Dull Skin uploaded by Faheela K.

BY FIRST AID BEAUTY

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A skin brightening trio to help you achieve a healthier, more radiant-looking complexion from head-to-toe. Solutions for:- Dullness and uneven texture - Uneven skintone - Dryness If you want to know more…Facial Radiance® Polish is a gentle daily exfoliating and brightening polish for the face. Its formula combines natural exfoliants, including shea nut shell powder and willow bark extract, to resurface the complexion for smoother, more radiant-looking skin. Facial Radiance® Pads gently exfoliate and help improve the look of skin clarity in a single swipe, and contain just the right amount of lactic and glycolic acids making them safe and effective for daily use. Cucumber and Indian gooseberry tone the skin's surface, while lemon peel and licorice root leave the skin looking bright and glowing. Cleansing Body Polish with active charcoal helps buff away rough patches and minimize the appearance of bumps caused by keratosis polaris. Active charcoal and other hydrators help cleanse and remove impurities without stripping skin of its natural oils. This set contains:- 3.5 oz Facial Radiance Polish- 28 x Facial Radiance Pads- 2 oz Cleansing Body Polish w/Active Charcoal It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates First Aid Beauty Banish Dull Skin Kit is allergy-tested, free of artificial fragrances, dermatologist-recommended, and safe for sensitive skin. see more...

Dana A.
Arlington
Beauty Junkie Expert
For the price of this product you get a lot of things!!! I like this as a "starter" kit to the brand! It was only $20 at sephora at the time when I bought it and it lasted me over a month. It made my skin look more vibrant and awake. Recommend this to people who are new to skincare and wanting to try something without shedding big bucks!
Olivia L.
Fort Worth, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
The set is great but I have gotten so many people HOOKED on those daily resurfacing pads. They are so fantastic for clearing out those tiny little whiteheads that never quite go away otherwise but since it's a mild gentle peel for every day it is PERFECT for combination to sensitive skin. I LOVE those little guys!
Shondria J.
Atlanta, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product to the moon and back. My face has definitely improved while in use with this product. My skin is very sensitive when exposed to things i don't normally use but with this product, there was no redress of the skin.
Alaina E.
Highland
As a makeup artist my face is part of my business. So when I felt that my skin was looking a little dull and not as bright and vibrant as it could. I got this product it deffinitly helped me to bring some vibrancy back to my face.
Lena S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love first aid beauty. Such great products. Not that pricey either and a huge range. I am a repeat user and love trying different products. Totally met my expectations. Love the acne fighting combo pack too!
stacey w.
Derby, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
Definitely saw brighter, healthy skin after continued use. Great value and worth the price. Perfect for those wanting to break out of drug store skin care yet not ready to spend hundreds. Will repurchase.
Monica R.
This stuff is amazing! My skin is super sensitive and this didn't cause any breakouts. I use it 1-2 times a week and it keeps my face glowing. I finally found an exfoliant that won't cause any breakouts.
Stephanie H.
Lakewood
I have a problem with skin texture that results in full skin. After using this for one day my skin was glowing. For sure will be a repurchase for me. The pads are awesome and so is the face wash. Not too drying but still effective
Nikole C.
First Aid Beauty is fantastic! I have very sensitive skin and it becomes very dry throughout the winter. The moisturizer that First Aid Beauty has is absolutely wonderful , it’s an intense hydration but really works well for those who have dry skin throughout the winter.
Jessica g.
Lahaina
Def liked the products, although some of the ingredients are iffy. But I still use the cleansing pads when I'm out and about.. those are awesome and don't irritate my sensitive skin