First Aid Beauty Banish Dull Skin uploaded by Faheela K.First Aid Beauty Banish Dull Skin uploaded by Faheela K.

BY FIRST AID BEAUTY

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A skin brightening trio to help you achieve a healthier, more radiant-looking complexion from head-to-toe. Solutions for:- Dullness and uneven texture - Uneven skintone - Dryness If you want to know more…Facial Radiance® Polish is a gentle daily exfoliating and brightening polish for the face. Its formula combines natural exfoliants, including shea nut shell powder and willow bark extract, to resurface the complexion for smoother, more radiant-looking skin. Facial Radiance® Pads gently exfoliate and help improve the look of skin clarity in a single swipe, and contain just the right amount of lactic and glycolic acids making them safe and effective for daily use. Cucumber and Indian gooseberry tone the skin's surface, while lemon peel and licorice root leave the skin looking bright and glowing. Cleansing Body Polish with active charcoal helps buff away rough patches and minimize the appearance of bumps caused by keratosis polaris. Active charcoal and other hydrators help cleanse and remove impurities without stripping skin of its natural oils. This set contains:- 3.5 oz Facial Radiance Polish- 28 x Facial Radiance Pads- 2 oz Cleansing Body Polish w/Active Charcoal It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates First Aid Beauty Banish Dull Skin Kit is allergy-tested, free of artificial fragrances, dermatologist-recommended, and safe for sensitive skin. see more...

Olivia L.
Fort Worth, TX
The set is great but I have gotten so many people HOOKED on those daily resurfacing pads. They are so fantastic for clearing out those tiny little whiteheads that never quite go away otherwise but since it's a mild gentle peel for every day it is PERFECT for combination to sensitive skin. I LOVE those little guys!
Monica R.
This stuff is amazing! My skin is super sensitive and this didn't cause any breakouts. I use it 1-2 times a week and it keeps my face glowing. I finally found an exfoliant that won't cause any breakouts.
Stephanie H.
Lakewood
I have a problem with skin texture that results in full skin. After using this for one day my skin was glowing. For sure will be a repurchase for me. The pads are awesome and so is the face wash. Not too drying but still effective
Jessica g.
Lahaina
Def liked the products, although some of the ingredients are iffy. But I still use the cleansing pads when I'm out and about.. those are awesome and don't irritate my sensitive skin
member-549ae
i love this band. my skin uselly hates soaps and anything that is sopose to be good for it. but when i started useing it. it was gentle and not harsh at all.
now i been using it for about 6 months now and my skin is so clear.  i recommend it to all my friend all the time.
Lena S.
Love first aid beauty. Such great products. Not that pricey either and a huge range. I am a repeat user and love trying different products. Totally met my expectations. Love the acne fighting combo pack too!
Dayana G.
I love first aid beauty all there products are amazing for sensitive skin. The banish dull skin trio works like a charm it really helps even out skin tone and uneven discoloration as well as being gentle enough for my sensitive skin and the best part is it helps moisturize my skin as well. The facial radiance toner pads are my favorite from the trio so far they really help exfoliate my skin gently and effectively.
Nicole H.
This kit is a great way to try a few First Aid products at an inexpensive price point.  The facial scrub in here has to be my favorite.  Unlike other scrubs it's not a harsh exfoliant and doesn't leave your skin over exfoliated.  After use my skin feels hydrated and soft.  I've also given this product to family members with sensitive skin and it's worked really well for them too.
nolan m.
Omaha
This product is the best! When I first found it I was a little shaky. But when I read the description I was in love with it. My achne was a problem for me. But when I got the shipment box and tried it for the first time I felt refreshed. A few days later I looked for results and it did everything that it claimed to do and that I expected I have been using this product for over a year now and it has still get to fail me.
Dana A.
Arlington
For the price of this product you get a lot of things!!! I like this as a "starter" kit to the brand! It was only $20 at sephora at the time when I bought it and it lasted me over a month. It made my skin look more vibrant and awake. Recommend this to people who are new to skincare and wanting to try something without shedding big bucks!