FIRST AID BEAUTY Anti-Redness Serum uploaded by Tee M.

BY FIRST AID BEAUTY

Description:

A serum that helps calm skin, relieve visible redness and reduces flare-ups. It is recommended for anyone experiencing any type of redness including redness due to ruddy skin and chronic or temporary irritation.Colloidal Sulfur combats the root cause of facial redness, Aloe soothes and calms, Ginger works as a natural, powerful anti-redness agent and Bisabolol aids penetration of the formula's active ingredients. FAB Antioxidant Booster completes the picture by defending the skin against free radical damage for a smooth, healthy-looking complexion.

Water/Aqua/Eau, Butylene Glycol, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Pentylene Glycol, Glycerin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Carbomer, Bisabolol, Polysorbate 20, Caprylyl Glycol, Chrysanthemum Parthenium Extract, Panthenol, Glyceryl Acry-Late/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Sodium Hydroxide, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra Root Extract, Benzophenone-4, Caffeine, Colloidal Sulfur, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Zingiber Officinale Root Extract, EDTA, Phenoxyethanol.

• Does this actually work? This brand never seems to be goo...1 Answers
  • Is this product good for someone with red, dry, sensitive...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for something to calm my random redness...1 Answers
Morgyn C.
Pleasant view, UT
I loved it as a moisturizer but I honestly didn't notice any reduction in redness. The next day (if put on the night before) I could see a slight difference in flare ups, but still pretty red
Shawna H.
Odessa, TX
I was really excited to try this bc my face has a lot of redness from years from acne but I did not notice any difference when using this product. It had a pretty strong sulfur smell also that was hard to get used to.
Alexis G.
Berea
This product greatly helped my naturally very red skin after using it consistently. There was no adverse reactions to it and it left my skin feeling soft and healthy
Karen T.
I have a more ruddy complexion, especially on cheeks, but not rosacea.  I used the entire amount of this serum and it did nothing.  It worked well as a moisturizer but that was not the intent.  Would not repurchase.
Haley M.
Pflugerville, TX
I wear under my makeup. It helps a little bit but not totally. I do think it gives a nice boost to my skin. Dries without any tacky feeling and is not heavy at all.
Kay K.
*PLEASE BE MINDFUL, THIS REVIEW IS FOR THE PRODUCT ITSELF AND NOT THE SERUM ITSELF* So, let me start off by saying I'm not a fan of FIRST AID BEAUTY's Anti-Redness Serum. I've been using this for over a month and it hasn't done anything to improve the redness on my face. On the other hand, I think this product is really good. This product comes with a week's worth of serum but the formula is one of those "a little goes a long way" formulas so you can go 2-4 weeks (or more if you do spot treatment) on this package alone. And for less than $7, it's a great deal to try a (quite frankly) pricey product.
Tasha Renée L.
Tacoma , WA
I love this serum! I have very red cheeks and a very red nose. I've only had samples of this product but I would put it on my face about 20-30 minutes before I would put my primer and make up on. I did this so early so it would have time to soak in and work its magic. If I tried to do everything in rapid succession, my redness was worse. The only downside is that this is pretty expensive and I am a struggling college student!!
Alyssa T.
THIS PRODUCT IS EVERYTHING. It's so great, as someone with a lot of redness this product is a lifesaver. Finally got my hands on it at Sephora and was a great purchase.
Jackie G.
Weatherford, TX
I personally really disliked this, it made my skin more oily and it made it redder, and puffier, I wouldn't recommend this at all . It's a very harsh product for me .
Maria V.
Lawrenceville, GA
I tried this product a few times to get rid of the redness my nose tends to get. And it worked very well to calm down the redness that shows through under my makeup. I used the serum before I put my makeup on and it definitely helped! After a week the drying flakes disappeared and my nose looked less red than usual. I wish it was a bit cheaper but very happy with this product.
Courtney R.
I have recently developed sensitivity and some redness, especially in my cheeks. I already use a green concealer when I wear makeup, but I'd like to try this product for summertime when I'm wearing no/less makeup. Have you tried it alone without anything over it? Does it leave you greasy/oily/shiny?
Yisy R.
Rochester, NY
I have been looking for beauty products that will reduce redness due to rosacea and lupus. how does this product measure up? is it worth the money?
Carrie H.
Northport, AL
This caught my eye many times ! I have severe redness ! I want to calm it down so I don't see it peaking through my makeup . How well does this help tone down the redness? Does it dry the skin out ?
sabina h.
UK
Does anyone know the full ingredients of this product ?
Sky H.
Issaquah, WA
Does this actually work? This brand never seems to be good quality...

back