FIRST AID BEAUTY Anti-Redness Serum uploaded by Tee M.

BY FIRST AID BEAUTY

Description:

A serum that helps calm skin, relieve visible redness and reduces flare-ups. It is recommended for anyone experiencing any type of redness including redness due to ruddy skin and chronic or temporary irritation.Colloidal Sulfur combats the root cause of facial redness, Aloe soothes and calms, Ginger works as a natural, powerful anti-redness agent and Bisabolol aids penetration of the formula's active ingredients. FAB Antioxidant Booster completes the picture by defending the skin against free radical damage for a smooth, healthy-looking complexion.

Water/Aqua/Eau, Butylene Glycol, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Pentylene Glycol, Glycerin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Carbomer, Bisabolol, Polysorbate 20, Caprylyl Glycol, Chrysanthemum Parthenium Extract, Panthenol, Glyceryl Acry-Late/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Sodium Hydroxide, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra Root Extract, Benzophenone-4, Caffeine, Colloidal Sulfur, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Zingiber Officinale Root Extract, EDTA, Phenoxyethanol.

• Does this actually work? This brand never seems to be goo...1 Answers
  • Is this product good for someone with red, dry, sensitive...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for something to calm my random redness...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Ashley S.
Amazing.!! My face gets so red and dry with weather changes. And I apply this before I apply my makeup in the morning!!! It works wonders. You can't tell that that my face was red or inflamed. #greatrednessproduct #worthatry
Anna F.
I don't have rosacea, but I do tend to have a sensitive t-zone and cheek area that will always get red. Initially I honestly didn't see much change,but the more I incorporated it into my routine the more my redness improved!
Afton B.
Provo , UT
I had heard great things about this brand so I was really excited to try it! It is great and super cleansing which I love. I do break out using this, but it's only been a few days so I'm hoping it's just my body adjusting!
Madeleine  H.
Sicklerville, NJ
I was a little weary before trying this product but after the first use I was surprised to see the changes made to my skin. I have really red skin and this product really helped. I recommend this to everyone with red skin
Claire J.
Greensburg, PA
This product has made my skin look so much better. I wake up every morning with super red skin, especially on my nose. People used to call me Rudolph :( But this product has worked wonders for me! Definitely reccommend.
Carmen V.
Washington, DC
Love this product!!! I bought it in Sephora and It has reduced my redness almost 90% I started using it twice a day as recommended and it works, this product is amazing . If redness is a issue for you please try this!
Adrienne H.
I loved this product. It was gentle on the face, mosturizing, and the other products I had tried from first aid were great as well. I did feel like this product did what it was supposed to do, but my fave is very red and I felt like i needed more. I would reccomed to others with redness issues
Alexa S.
I have acne and my skin gets irritated pretty easily. I'm so glad I have this product to help with some of that. I will sometimes put on before makeup but I usually just use it before bed to soothe my skin.
Arlene M.
I have very bad redness around my cheekbones and around my third eye and the first aid antiredness really helps balance out and even out my skin tone. Highly highly recommended for tomatoe faces like me. :)
Amberlee H.
Copperas Cove, TX
I received a sample of this product at a Sephora in Houston about a year ago. It's a fantastic product and completely took the redness from my skin. I would absolutely buy it if it wasn't so pricey.
Courtney R.
I have recently developed sensitivity and some redness, especially in my cheeks. I already use a green concealer when I wear makeup, but I'd like to try this product for summertime when I'm wearing no/less makeup. Have you tried it alone without anything over it? Does it leave you greasy/oily/shiny?
Yisy R.
Rochester, NY
I have been looking for beauty products that will reduce redness due to rosacea and lupus. how does this product measure up? is it worth the money?
Carrie H.
Northport, AL
This caught my eye many times ! I have severe redness ! I want to calm it down so I don't see it peaking through my makeup . How well does this help tone down the redness? Does it dry the skin out ?
sabina h.
UK
Does anyone know the full ingredients of this product ?
Sky H.
Issaquah, WA
Does this actually work? This brand never seems to be good quality...