FIRST AID BEAUTY Anti-Redness Serum uploaded by Tee M.

BY FIRST AID BEAUTY

Description:

A serum that helps calm skin, relieve visible redness and reduces flare-ups. It is recommended for anyone experiencing any type of redness including redness due to ruddy skin and chronic or temporary irritation.Colloidal Sulfur combats the root cause of facial redness, Aloe soothes and calms, Ginger works as a natural, powerful anti-redness agent and Bisabolol aids penetration of the formula's active ingredients. FAB Antioxidant Booster completes the picture by defending the skin against free radical damage for a smooth, healthy-looking complexion.

Water/Aqua/Eau, Butylene Glycol, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Pentylene Glycol, Glycerin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Carbomer, Bisabolol, Polysorbate 20, Caprylyl Glycol, Chrysanthemum Parthenium Extract, Panthenol, Glyceryl Acry-Late/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Sodium Hydroxide, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra Root Extract, Benzophenone-4, Caffeine, Colloidal Sulfur, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Zingiber Officinale Root Extract, EDTA, Phenoxyethanol.

• Does this actually work? This brand never seems to be goo...1 Answers
  • Is this product good for someone with red, dry, sensitive...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for something to calm my random redness...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Ashleigh S.
Cincinnati, OH
My face does turn red quite often so I thought I would give this product a try. I thought this might help with the redness but in my opinion it didn't seem to do much of anything. It could just be my skin type though. It went on the skin very nicely and not badly priced.
andrea l.
a good product for sure, helped with my redness a lot. not too pricey, definitely worth the money in my opinion. Very effective, not disappointing at all. the packaging is great, doesn't feel cheap. There is room for improvement, but that's in every product.
Tiffany L.
I have rosacea which always keeps my face especially my cheeks red. This serum is amazing for it. It's so light and smooth and keeps my face hydrated. It helps minimize the redness and also keep it from turning into red bumps or getting extremely dry.
Hannah C.
This actually does work! The line in general is very gentle and good for all skin types. The serum is an easy step to add to your routine and this is effective in reducing redness. It's not super thick or sticky. It absorbs into the skin quickly so it won't affect your makeup routine in the morning.
Gabby O.
Gilbert
As many products do to my skin, this gives an initial burst of redness and slight burn BUT within a few seconds it will subside and the next morning my redness is usually much less noticeable than before applying it and my skin looks more radiant.
Christin P.
Oak Creek, WI
I'm a big First Aid Beauty fan, but after using approximately 1/2 of the bottle I do not think I'll purchase it again. I liked the packaging and pump system, simply did not get the results I hoped for. I'll keep using my FAB holy grail moisturizers, but will pass on this product in the future.
Kennedy C.
My face is gets extremely red, all the time. I really liked this cream but it's a 4 out of 5 because I have really sensitive skin and my face got pretty irritated. Because of the irritation, I would recommend to others but I would not use it again.
Colleen G.
Silverdale, WA
This is an interesting product I really have always liked this brand. When you have redness or you need more of a neutral tone to your face, put this on before you put on your make up about an hour before hand and you look really great.
Lyanne L.
This works so well. I can't believe it. I usually wear lightening masks to help with the redness and discoloration of my skin and even though they work, they don't remove it all. This product does and it's gentle. It's like magic!
Izzy G.
It worked pretty well. It did take a little bit for me to notice the difference, initially it made my face a little redder. However, after a few uses I did notice a difference and that my face, particularly the cheek area, was not as red the more I used this product.
Courtney R.
I have recently developed sensitivity and some redness, especially in my cheeks. I already use a green concealer when I wear makeup, but I'd like to try this product for summertime when I'm wearing no/less makeup. Have you tried it alone without anything over it? Does it leave you greasy/oily/shiny?
Yisy R.
Rochester, NY
I have been looking for beauty products that will reduce redness due to rosacea and lupus. how does this product measure up? is it worth the money?
Carrie H.
Northport, AL
This caught my eye many times ! I have severe redness ! I want to calm it down so I don't see it peaking through my makeup . How well does this help tone down the redness? Does it dry the skin out ?
sabina h.
UK
Does anyone know the full ingredients of this product ?
Sky H.
Issaquah, WA
Does this actually work? This brand never seems to be good quality...