FIRST AID BEAUTY Anti-Redness Serum uploaded by Tee M.

BY FIRST AID BEAUTY

Description:

A serum that helps calm skin, relieve visible redness and reduces flare-ups. It is recommended for anyone experiencing any type of redness including redness due to ruddy skin and chronic or temporary irritation.Colloidal Sulfur combats the root cause of facial redness, Aloe soothes and calms, Ginger works as a natural, powerful anti-redness agent and Bisabolol aids penetration of the formula's active ingredients. FAB Antioxidant Booster completes the picture by defending the skin against free radical damage for a smooth, healthy-looking complexion.

Water/Aqua/Eau, Butylene Glycol, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Pentylene Glycol, Glycerin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Carbomer, Bisabolol, Polysorbate 20, Caprylyl Glycol, Chrysanthemum Parthenium Extract, Panthenol, Glyceryl Acry-Late/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Sodium Hydroxide, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra Root Extract, Benzophenone-4, Caffeine, Colloidal Sulfur, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Zingiber Officinale Root Extract, EDTA, Phenoxyethanol.

• Does this actually work? This brand never seems to be goo...1 Answers
  • Is this product good for someone with red, dry, sensitive...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for something to calm my random redness...1 Answers
Fernanda L.
Bluffton, SC
The skin around my nose is very sensitive and it gets red easily. Every night before bed I would apply some of it on the area and the next morning it would notice how calmed my skin was. The only concern I have is that whenever I'd apply the cream it would sting a little but surprisingly enough, it wouldn't irritate my skin.
Ashley S.
Aiea, HI
I have slight redness on my cheeks, so I will usually cover up with foundation daily. I tried this product because of it's reviews. I bought this sampler to test for a couple weeks (one vial goes a long way - especially for just my cheeks). I really didn't notice much of a difference so I couldn't see continuing to use the product or buy a full size. I did not like the smell.
Christine D.
First aid beauty products work well for me. I love Serums and this one delivers! Their price point is very reasonable too, unlike some of the other brands out there, especially at Sephora. This is a top brand with a good reputation and awesome price! I've purchased most of their skincare line already.
Kaylee C.
Pierson, IA
I've never really noticed a difference in my redness.  The serum really doesn't work, but it does leave a nice glow to my skin so I never took it back.  Looking at the price of the item, I wouldn't say it is worth that much.  I feel like there isn't that much product.
Yesica O.
This product claims to calm down redness; all it did was agitate my skin. I purchased this at Sephora; I have tried this time and time again in hopes of it working, but nothing helps. It feels sticky after you put it on, and my face remains the same amount of red. It has ginger in it, so beware!
Sarah L.
Long Beach
With my acne problems, I was looking for a moisturizing to help!  I bought this product at Ulta and fell in love.  I wouldn't say I noticed changes immediately on my face, but after using for several months I noticed a gradual change of my skin lightening up.  I would repurchase this again!
Florence E.
Addison, TX
I was so excited to try this because I have Rosacea and my skin is always so red. This really just irritated my skin even worse! Within minutes of putting it on my skin was irritated and even more red than before. I ended up returning back to Sephora within days of buying it. I will not repurchase.
Jordan S.
Grovetown, GA
Pretty disappointed. While I was pregnant I began to get red almost daily. I researched and researched and finally decided on this product. I used it daily and it did not seem to reduce any sort of redness that occurred. I wish this was my magic wand but unfortunately it wasn't.
Ashleigh S.
Cincinnati, OH
My face does turn red quite often so I thought I would give this product a try. I thought this might help with the redness but in my opinion it didn't seem to do much of anything. It could just be my skin type though. It went on the skin very nicely and not badly priced.
Kayla P.
This anti redness serum was my life saver! I have a naturally very red face and always had to have max coverage with foundation until I started using this. I can now have a more natural coverage and look and my skin naturally looks brighter with minimal redness!
Courtney R.
I have recently developed sensitivity and some redness, especially in my cheeks. I already use a green concealer when I wear makeup, but I'd like to try this product for summertime when I'm wearing no/less makeup. Have you tried it alone without anything over it? Does it leave you greasy/oily/shiny?
Yisy R.
Rochester, NY
I have been looking for beauty products that will reduce redness due to rosacea and lupus. how does this product measure up? is it worth the money?
Carrie H.
Northport, AL
This caught my eye many times ! I have severe redness ! I want to calm it down so I don't see it peaking through my makeup . How well does this help tone down the redness? Does it dry the skin out ?
sabina h.
UK
Does anyone know the full ingredients of this product ?
Sky H.
Issaquah, WA
Does this actually work? This brand never seems to be good quality...

back