FIRST AID BEAUTY Anti-Redness Serum uploaded by Tee M.

BY FIRST AID BEAUTY

Description:

A serum that helps calm skin, relieve visible redness and reduces flare-ups. It is recommended for anyone experiencing any type of redness including redness due to ruddy skin and chronic or temporary irritation.Colloidal Sulfur combats the root cause of facial redness, Aloe soothes and calms, Ginger works as a natural, powerful anti-redness agent and Bisabolol aids penetration of the formula's active ingredients. FAB Antioxidant Booster completes the picture by defending the skin against free radical damage for a smooth, healthy-looking complexion.

Water/Aqua/Eau, Butylene Glycol, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Pentylene Glycol, Glycerin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Carbomer, Bisabolol, Polysorbate 20, Caprylyl Glycol, Chrysanthemum Parthenium Extract, Panthenol, Glyceryl Acry-Late/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Sodium Hydroxide, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra Root Extract, Benzophenone-4, Caffeine, Colloidal Sulfur, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Zingiber Officinale Root Extract, EDTA, Phenoxyethanol.

• Does this actually work? This brand never seems to be goo...1 Answers
  • Is this product good for someone with red, dry, sensitive...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for something to calm my random redness...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
abby m.
Emerald Isle, NC
I struggle with redness in my cheeks, and no product has ever really helped with that. However, this product does help with the redness a little bit. I use it nightly after I moisturize.
ashley r.
Coeburn
Great product! If your have blemishes or redness it perfect for you! Smells great and is super easy to apply! It helps redness so much! It truly is a great product
Helene B.
There aren't many options for anti-redness serums. I was originally using a Boots No7 one, but couldn't find it when I tried to purchase it again, so I decided to try this. It's a white cream, thicker than I was expecting for a serum (it comes across as more of a lotion to me). I put it on after toner and before moisturizer, and I usually focus on the more red areas of my face. It feels good going on and a little goes a long way - I don't use a whole pump's worth of product because it's too much. But so far, I haven't noticed any real difference in the redness of my skin. I am still on the lookout for a good anti-redness product.
member-db5e28a48
This worked to well! & made my face feel really good as well. Its not my favorite - but it works! I would probably purchase it again, until then I'm checking out other products.
MaryBeth R.
I was recommended this moisturizer by a friend while shopping in Sephora. I went ahead and bought it, knowing I could return it if I hated it. This really has been great compared to everything else I have ever tried. I have extremely dry, flaky skin and struggle to find something that works with my sensitive skin. For $36 and tax at Sephora, this is the best thing I have found. I do wish it was a bit more hydrating, but like I said, it's better than everything else I have tried (and I have tried a lot!). Also, this was my first First Aid Beauty purchase and I can officially say that I have fallen victim to the brand. Everything is wonderful!
Katelyn Z.
Washington, MI
I have really bad rosacea and my face gets super hot and my face is dry and rough. This is phenomenal and cools my face. I've never had such amazing results of my face. I highly recommend it's $30.00 and the packaging is very nice. I've gotten mine from Ulta and Sephora.
Alyssa C.
Lewiston, ID
I struggle with redness constantly. I feel like no matter what I do it never goes away. When I put on makeup, it still seems to peek through at times. That's why I love this product. It not only soothes my skin but it also took my redness away instantly. The only bad thing I have to say about it, is I feel like it made my skin sticky throughout the day. It just left a slight residue. But other than that I'm obsessed!
Zareth F.
Brisbane, CA
Love the brand, but this serum was just not helping my redness situation. In fact it made it worse. Which I ok with because it was a trial size and very happy that I got to try something without having to commit to a larger size. I always try things for a period of 2-3 weeks. Giving my skins some time to adjust and get a real result. This was just something my ancne rosácea said "nope" to.
Natasha M.
Seattle
I love this brand!  I have blotchy/red skin from years of using St. Ives Apricot scrub which I later learned was too corrosive and tearing up my skin.This was reccomended to me by an associate in Sephoras.  She gave a mini-facial using First Aid Beauty and I immediately saw the difference and went out and bought the products.  It takes time to see dramatic differences, but worth every penny!
Devonne S.
Austin, TX
This product i picked up because i took my daughter to Sephora And as one of the beauty consultant was apply some makeup on me i was talking to her about my daughter having dry skin around her chin and neck... She told me that her and her son have dry patches on their skin and that she uses this product... So i brought and it did wonders.. You can see immediate results
Courtney R.
I have recently developed sensitivity and some redness, especially in my cheeks. I already use a green concealer when I wear makeup, but I'd like to try this product for summertime when I'm wearing no/less makeup. Have you tried it alone without anything over it? Does it leave you greasy/oily/shiny?
Yisy R.
Rochester, NY
I have been looking for beauty products that will reduce redness due to rosacea and lupus. how does this product measure up? is it worth the money?
Carrie H.
Northport, AL
This caught my eye many times ! I have severe redness ! I want to calm it down so I don't see it peaking through my makeup . How well does this help tone down the redness? Does it dry the skin out ?
sabina h.
UK
Does anyone know the full ingredients of this product ?
Sky H.
Issaquah, WA
Does this actually work? This brand never seems to be good quality...