FIRST AID BEAUTY Anti-Redness Serum uploaded by Tee M.

BY FIRST AID BEAUTY

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Description:

A serum that helps calm skin, relieve visible redness and reduces flare-ups. It is recommended for anyone experiencing any type of redness including redness due to ruddy skin and chronic or temporary irritation.Colloidal Sulfur combats the root cause of facial redness, Aloe soothes and calms, Ginger works as a natural, powerful anti-redness agent and Bisabolol aids penetration of the formula's active ingredients. FAB Antioxidant Booster completes the picture by defending the skin against free radical damage for a smooth, healthy-looking complexion.

Water/Aqua/Eau, Butylene Glycol, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Pentylene Glycol, Glycerin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Carbomer, Bisabolol, Polysorbate 20, Caprylyl Glycol, Chrysanthemum Parthenium Extract, Panthenol, Glyceryl Acry-Late/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Sodium Hydroxide, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra Root Extract, Benzophenone-4, Caffeine, Colloidal Sulfur, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Zingiber Officinale Root Extract, EDTA, Phenoxyethanol.

• Does this actually work? This brand never seems to be goo...1 Answers
  • Is this product good for someone with red, dry, sensitive...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for something to calm my random redness...1 Answers
Ciera P.
I use this product close to almost everyday! I put it on before doing my makeup and my makeup applies so much better now! I was told it could double as a primer so when I ran out of primer it came in handy!! It’s definitely pricey but worth it 100%!
Brittany R.
Auburn, AL
I LOVED this product. I have always dealt with so much redness that even showed through my makeup but this helped hide the redness so I looked flawless! Perfect and convenient packaging!,,,,,,,, I recommend this to all my friends and family!!!
Lynsey C.
Blaine, MN
This product took a few tries to know how it works. But once I got the hang of it, it worked wonders in my skin. I have chronic redness on one side of my face and this helps so much to fix that, and it layers fairly well under makeup.
Ashley J.
No change in my skin. I have tried multiple anti redness products and this one was a let down. I love First Aid and use multiple products everyday from them but this one was a let down and I ended up returning it.
Melanie E.
Powder Spgs, GA
Because I have very sensitive red skin this works very effectively! It makes all redness vanish!! I purchased this online and the packaging is nice. Not cheap looking at all. I would recommend if you have redness!
rachel S.
Kendall Park, NJ
I really liked this product. I have pretty bad red coloring on my cheeks and while it didn't completely prevent redness it certainly helped. This makes it a lot easier for me to do my makeup and I don't have to use as strong of a foundation.
Katie P.
Sterling, VA
Although you may see some slight loss of redness when using this serum, it isn’t substantial. However, the serum is very moisturizing and leaves the skin feeling soft and hydrated.
Anna T.
I love this brand, I think their packaging looks really clean and fresh without being sterile. I don't know how much this helped my slight redness, but I'm willing to keep trying.
Kristen M.
Key Biscayne
I didn't think this would actually work but my friend recommend me this and it has actually reduced the redness on my cheeks and nose area, I was impressed. I like using it at night since it's a bit too oily for the morning
Michelle M.
It felt nice and had a nice texture but I returned because it really was not affective. But has a pump to easily remove product. Decently priced if it worked for me.
Courtney R.
I have recently developed sensitivity and some redness, especially in my cheeks. I already use a green concealer when I wear makeup, but I'd like to try this product for summertime when I'm wearing no/less makeup. Have you tried it alone without anything over it? Does it leave you greasy/oily/shiny?
Yisy R.
Rochester, NY
I have been looking for beauty products that will reduce redness due to rosacea and lupus. how does this product measure up? is it worth the money?
Carrie H.
Northport, AL
This caught my eye many times ! I have severe redness ! I want to calm it down so I don't see it peaking through my makeup . How well does this help tone down the redness? Does it dry the skin out ?
sabina h.
UK
Does anyone know the full ingredients of this product ?
Sky H.
Issaquah, WA
Does this actually work? This brand never seems to be good quality...

back