FIRST AID BEAUTY Anti-Redness Serum uploaded by Tee M.

BY FIRST AID BEAUTY

Buy now on Dermstore
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Description:

A serum that helps calm skin, relieve visible redness and reduces flare-ups. It is recommended for anyone experiencing any type of redness including redness due to ruddy skin and chronic or temporary irritation.Colloidal Sulfur combats the root cause of facial redness, Aloe soothes and calms, Ginger works as a natural, powerful anti-redness agent and Bisabolol aids penetration of the formula's active ingredients. FAB Antioxidant Booster completes the picture by defending the skin against free radical damage for a smooth, healthy-looking complexion.

Water/Aqua/Eau, Butylene Glycol, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Pentylene Glycol, Glycerin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Carbomer, Bisabolol, Polysorbate 20, Caprylyl Glycol, Chrysanthemum Parthenium Extract, Panthenol, Glyceryl Acry-Late/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Sodium Hydroxide, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra Root Extract, Benzophenone-4, Caffeine, Colloidal Sulfur, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Zingiber Officinale Root Extract, EDTA, Phenoxyethanol.

• Does this actually work? This brand never seems to be goo...1 Answers
  • Is this product good for someone with red, dry, sensitive...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for something to calm my random redness...1 Answers
Megan S.
Kingston, ON
Works well, but could work better. I still love it for my face though, I use it like 5 days a week. It's a little pricey I think for the size, especially because it's not as great as I wish it was. May buy again may shop around
zoe g.
Durban
this product worked well for me i was stunned and couldn't believe the results i have used it repeatedly and it always exceeds my expectations
Beatrice Lim Z.
Dunedin
My face is naturally red from previous breakouts and acne scars. This reduces the appearance of it but I am not a fan of the consistency,
Marisol V.
Desert Hot Springs, CA
I get lots of redness around my nose and my t-zone and it really helped it.This was my first time use and I like it so far!
Keaton W.
This product made my skin soft after I was done using it. Around my nose is where I have redness and it made is so much better
Sanja L.
Calgary, AB
I am so upset that this didn't worked for me. I am huge fan of first aid beauty products but this one did nothing for me.
Priscila J.
This product is great it get rid of redness
I love it!!
It's perfect for people with redness on there face like meūüėä
mikaelly o.
Adorei os efeitos na minha pele, me sinto mais bonita, melhorou até mais na alto estima, estou feliz de ter usado.
Vanessa P.
Laval, QC
I got this at Sephora and I’ve only been using this for a little while but I absolutely love it.
Laurence F.
Québec, QC
This one really helps to reduce redness, i use it literally every day morning and before bed
Courtney R.
I have recently developed sensitivity and some redness, especially in my cheeks. I already use a green concealer when I wear makeup, but I'd like to try this product for summertime when I'm wearing no/less makeup. Have you tried it alone without anything over it? Does it leave you greasy/oily/shiny?
Yisy R.
Rochester, NY
I have been looking for beauty products that will reduce redness due to rosacea and lupus. how does this product measure up? is it worth the money?
Carrie H.
Northport, AL
This caught my eye many times ! I have severe redness ! I want to calm it down so I don't see it peaking through my makeup . How well does this help tone down the redness? Does it dry the skin out ?
sabina h.
UK
Does anyone know the full ingredients of this product ?
Sky H.
Issaquah, WA
Does this actually work? This brand never seems to be good quality...

back