FIRST AID BEAUTY Anti-Redness Serum uploaded by Tee M.

BY FIRST AID BEAUTY

Description:

A serum that helps calm skin, relieve visible redness and reduces flare-ups. It is recommended for anyone experiencing any type of redness including redness due to ruddy skin and chronic or temporary irritation.Colloidal Sulfur combats the root cause of facial redness, Aloe soothes and calms, Ginger works as a natural, powerful anti-redness agent and Bisabolol aids penetration of the formula's active ingredients. FAB Antioxidant Booster completes the picture by defending the skin against free radical damage for a smooth, healthy-looking complexion.

Water/Aqua/Eau, Butylene Glycol, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Pentylene Glycol, Glycerin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Carbomer, Bisabolol, Polysorbate 20, Caprylyl Glycol, Chrysanthemum Parthenium Extract, Panthenol, Glyceryl Acry-Late/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Sodium Hydroxide, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra Root Extract, Benzophenone-4, Caffeine, Colloidal Sulfur, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Zingiber Officinale Root Extract, EDTA, Phenoxyethanol.

• Does this actually work? This brand never seems to be goo...1 Answers
  • Is this product good for someone with red, dry, sensitive...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for something to calm my random redness...1 Answers
Caitlin K.
Edmonton, AB
Anything first aid beauty related, I am completely obsessed with. Their products do exactly what they say they'll do. I do not find this product to be harsh on my sensitive skin. I was skeptical to use this product, but without any skin reaction, I would safely recommend this to friends.
Natalia A.
Absolutely love this product! For my face it works wonders! I suffer from redness, spotting, and blemishes mostly. With this product I can feel confident in my own skin again. I feel like I have a different face every time I use it. It's that good!
Katherine C.
Toronto, NY
Love this serum. I have psoriasis and it even helps reduce the redness of that. It's light and airy but very effective. I like the dispenser also it is easy to use and never messy. I'd buy this product over and over again.
Kristen P.
Edmonton
I have been struggling to find a serum to help reduce the redness on my nose and cheeks and this product is everything I was looking for. I apply it prior to moisturizer and it helps reduce the redness on my face under my makeup all day.
Kelly P.
London, ON
One of my go to products in the winter. Under my moisturizer, this really helps to calm down the redness I get from the dry cold air. If you have any amount of redness this will reduce it significantly.
Nicole W.
London, ON
This stuff works so well! Dulls down face redness and helps with acne! Very effective and would buy again. It meets all my expectations and more! You should definitely get your hands on some of this stuff!
Holly D.
ABERDEEN, ABERDEEN
I suffer with redness and rosacea quite badly so I gave this product a go and fell in love with it. It smells pleasant, leaves your skin feeling nice and smooth and I did see a calming effect on my skin. This made it a great pre primer before continuing with my usual beauty regime.  It was an inexpensive product that I purchased through BeautyBay however they dont seem to stalk it anymore. I love the packaging and it comes with a pump which is ideal. It gives you enough product in one pump to cover you entire face.
Jacquelyn J.
Windsor, ON
I absolutely love this product it makes my skin feel so smooth and very soft it goes on very nicely. It really reduced the redness on my skin from my blemishes and my uneven complexion. I found this product to be very reasonably priced I would buy it again and I actually did just put in another order for more. I would tell any of my friends with red skin problems to buy this product.
Chantel W.
This product is a life saver! For someone who has very easily irritated and reddish skin, this helped calm everything down a ton! I started using it and I haven't stopped since. It is a little pricey but I am willing to pay that for something that genuinely works
❤summer❤ E.
I have really bad redness on my cheeks I could layer so much make up on and it still would show but I used this and it helped so much. I wouldn't say my redness has completely gone but has helped millions. Highly recommended.
Courtney R.
I have recently developed sensitivity and some redness, especially in my cheeks. I already use a green concealer when I wear makeup, but I'd like to try this product for summertime when I'm wearing no/less makeup. Have you tried it alone without anything over it? Does it leave you greasy/oily/shiny?
Yisy R.
Rochester, NY
I have been looking for beauty products that will reduce redness due to rosacea and lupus. how does this product measure up? is it worth the money?
Alexandra E.
Salem, VA
My face is extremely red and beginning to see little red/purple veins in my cheeks. I was wondering if this stuff actually decreases redness. Also, how does the product feel and can you use it as a moisturizer as well? I love the Ultra Repair Cream so I was wondering if this stuff was just as good!
Carrie H.
Northport, AL
This caught my eye many times ! I have severe redness ! I want to calm it down so I don't see it peaking through my makeup . How well does this help tone down the redness? Does it dry the skin out ?
Sky H.
Issaquah, WA
Does this actually work? This brand never seems to be good quality...