FIRST AID BEAUTY Anti-Redness Serum uploaded by Tee M.

BY FIRST AID BEAUTY

Description:

A serum that helps calm skin, relieve visible redness and reduces flare-ups. It is recommended for anyone experiencing any type of redness including redness due to ruddy skin and chronic or temporary irritation.Colloidal Sulfur combats the root cause of facial redness, Aloe soothes and calms, Ginger works as a natural, powerful anti-redness agent and Bisabolol aids penetration of the formula's active ingredients. FAB Antioxidant Booster completes the picture by defending the skin against free radical damage for a smooth, healthy-looking complexion.

Water/Aqua/Eau, Butylene Glycol, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Pentylene Glycol, Glycerin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Carbomer, Bisabolol, Polysorbate 20, Caprylyl Glycol, Chrysanthemum Parthenium Extract, Panthenol, Glyceryl Acry-Late/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Sodium Hydroxide, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra Root Extract, Benzophenone-4, Caffeine, Colloidal Sulfur, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Zingiber Officinale Root Extract, EDTA, Phenoxyethanol.

• Does this actually work? This brand never seems to be goo...1 Answers
  • Is this product good for someone with red, dry, sensitive...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for something to calm my random redness...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Jacquelyn J.
Windsor, ON
I absolutely love this product it makes my skin feel so smooth and very soft it goes on very nicely. It really reduced the redness on my skin from my blemishes and my uneven complexion. I found this product to be very reasonably priced I would buy it again and I actually did just put in another order for more. I would tell any of my friends with red skin problems to buy this product.
Lydia L.
Regina, SK
My skin can have the tendency to get red on occasion. I found this at my local Winners for much less than it costs at Sephora. It works well at calming my skin and providing both moisture and relief if worn under makeup. I prefer to use this as part of my night time routine. I very much enjoy FAB products and will definitely consider repurchasing once i use it all up.
❤summer❤ E.
I have really bad redness on my cheeks I could layer so much make up on and it still would show but I used this and it helped so much. I wouldn't say my redness has completely gone but has helped millions. Highly recommended.
Faith H.
BEST STUFF EVER! I have combination skin and honestly this is great for all over my face, both oily and dry, it moisturizes the dry parts and keeps the oily parts from getting more oily throughout the day!
Melissa H.
As someone who has rosacea this product has enhanced my skin tone and decreased overall redness. It also allows the skin to absorb a moisturizer in the deeper layer of the skin, leaving it super fresh and hydrated!
member-8175b
This product really helped my red toned skin as I suffer from redness. I bought this product from Sephora and it was very good value for money, there is a lot of product in the bottle but I will be purchasing this again. I would recommend this product to anyone who suffers from redness
Holly D.
ABERDEEN, ABERDEEN
I suffer with redness and rosacea quite badly so I gave this product a go and fell in love with it. It smells pleasant, leaves your skin feeling nice and smooth and I did see a calming effect on my skin. This made it a great pre primer before continuing with my usual beauty regime.  It was an inexpensive product that I purchased through BeautyBay however they dont seem to stalk it anymore. I love the packaging and it comes with a pump which is ideal. It gives you enough product in one pump to cover you entire face.
Bobbi N.
Calgary, AB
I recently have a really bad reaction to a peel I tried. My skin was left beet red and very irritated and hot. I went to Sephora to see if they had anything that might help and the sales lady reccomended this for me. It almost has a cooling effect when applied and sinks in quickly leaving the skin feeling moisturized. I also found that it helped combat some of the redness when applied repeatedly throughout the day (which worked well as I couldnt wear makeup for a few days). I Love this product and will keep it at the front of the shelf for those days when I need a little more help.
Annie S.
Whitby, ON
LOVE THIS PRODUCT. I have very red cheeks that never settle down and using this serum daily almost takes the redness right out of my skin. it's very smooth and smells good unlike some other serums! I also have very sensitive skin and it works great on mine!
Caitlin K.
Edmonton, AB
Anything first aid beauty related, I am completely obsessed with. Their products do exactly what they say they'll do. I do not find this product to be harsh on my sensitive skin. I was skeptical to use this product, but without any skin reaction, I would safely recommend this to friends.
Courtney R.
I have recently developed sensitivity and some redness, especially in my cheeks. I already use a green concealer when I wear makeup, but I'd like to try this product for summertime when I'm wearing no/less makeup. Have you tried it alone without anything over it? Does it leave you greasy/oily/shiny?
Yisy R.
Rochester, NY
I have been looking for beauty products that will reduce redness due to rosacea and lupus. how does this product measure up? is it worth the money?
Carrie H.
Northport, AL
This caught my eye many times ! I have severe redness ! I want to calm it down so I don't see it peaking through my makeup . How well does this help tone down the redness? Does it dry the skin out ?
sabina h.
UK
Does anyone know the full ingredients of this product ?
Sky H.
Issaquah, WA
Does this actually work? This brand never seems to be good quality...