FIRST AID BEAUTY Anti-Redness Serum uploaded by Tee M.

BY FIRST AID BEAUTY

Description:

A serum that helps calm skin, relieve visible redness and reduces flare-ups. It is recommended for anyone experiencing any type of redness including redness due to ruddy skin and chronic or temporary irritation.Colloidal Sulfur combats the root cause of facial redness, Aloe soothes and calms, Ginger works as a natural, powerful anti-redness agent and Bisabolol aids penetration of the formula's active ingredients. FAB Antioxidant Booster completes the picture by defending the skin against free radical damage for a smooth, healthy-looking complexion.

Water/Aqua/Eau, Butylene Glycol, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Pentylene Glycol, Glycerin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Carbomer, Bisabolol, Polysorbate 20, Caprylyl Glycol, Chrysanthemum Parthenium Extract, Panthenol, Glyceryl Acry-Late/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Sodium Hydroxide, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra Root Extract, Benzophenone-4, Caffeine, Colloidal Sulfur, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Zingiber Officinale Root Extract, EDTA, Phenoxyethanol.

• Does this actually work? This brand never seems to be goo...1 Answers
  • Is this product good for someone with red, dry, sensitive...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for something to calm my random redness...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Aren A.
Loveed it! It had such an amazing feel to the face. Fixed my redness loved using it before I apply my make up.
Marissa M.
Surprise, AZ
This really helps with my redness from present and past acne and doesn't leave a greasy feeling on my face !
Dana B.
Sumter, SC
A little pricey but it felt good on my skin. I didn’t notice a huge difference in reducing redness though.
Elizabeth B.
Springfield, VA
It smelled lovely and made my skin feel nice; however, it didn't do anything for me in the way of redness.
Amber M.
Emmaus, PA
Really helps with redness. Also keeps my skin glowing! It’s not pricey and it’s definitely worth the money!
Jenna S.
Muscatine, IA
This product definitely made a difference in the redness in my skin. It made my skin more even in color!
Katie E.
Richmond, KY
It worked okay to reduce my redness and sore dry skin. It wasn't what I completely expected in a product.
Keyri R.
It worked, it did reduce my redness but not as much as I would have liked to, it's kind is harsh for me
victoria m.
Denham Spgs, LA
This is great for sensitive skin. It eliminates redness and makes my skin silky looking and amazing
Evelyn S.
Burke
This product feels smoothing and hydrating when it goes on. It does seem to tone down my redness, especially if I put it on at night, but if I put on too many other products with it, my face sort of blotches back up. Not sure if it’s me or the product.
Courtney R.
I have recently developed sensitivity and some redness, especially in my cheeks. I already use a green concealer when I wear makeup, but I'd like to try this product for summertime when I'm wearing no/less makeup. Have you tried it alone without anything over it? Does it leave you greasy/oily/shiny?
Yisy R.
Rochester, NY
I have been looking for beauty products that will reduce redness due to rosacea and lupus. how does this product measure up? is it worth the money?
Carrie H.
Northport, AL
This caught my eye many times ! I have severe redness ! I want to calm it down so I don't see it peaking through my makeup . How well does this help tone down the redness? Does it dry the skin out ?
sabina h.
UK
Does anyone know the full ingredients of this product ?
Sky H.
Issaquah, WA
Does this actually work? This brand never seems to be good quality...