FIRST AID BEAUTY Anti-Redness Serum uploaded by Tee M.

BY FIRST AID BEAUTY

Buy now on Dermstore
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Description:

A serum that helps calm skin, relieve visible redness and reduces flare-ups. It is recommended for anyone experiencing any type of redness including redness due to ruddy skin and chronic or temporary irritation.Colloidal Sulfur combats the root cause of facial redness, Aloe soothes and calms, Ginger works as a natural, powerful anti-redness agent and Bisabolol aids penetration of the formula's active ingredients. FAB Antioxidant Booster completes the picture by defending the skin against free radical damage for a smooth, healthy-looking complexion.

Water/Aqua/Eau, Butylene Glycol, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Pentylene Glycol, Glycerin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Carbomer, Bisabolol, Polysorbate 20, Caprylyl Glycol, Chrysanthemum Parthenium Extract, Panthenol, Glyceryl Acry-Late/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Sodium Hydroxide, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra Root Extract, Benzophenone-4, Caffeine, Colloidal Sulfur, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Zingiber Officinale Root Extract, EDTA, Phenoxyethanol.

• Does this actually work? This brand never seems to be goo...1 Answers
  • Is this product good for someone with red, dry, sensitive...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for something to calm my random redness...1 Answers
karen e.
gladstone
This product i’ve used for about a year now. it’s very pricy for what it is but i’ve seen it do a little. i don’t have roseasha but it’s doesn’t help much. it does keep my skin from being dry which i like but i notice that it doesn’t really work. it also makes my skin oily and i don’t like that at all so if you have dryer skin and a little bit of redness this would work for you
Candace B.
St Clr Shores, MI
I really enjoy this brand for my clients with sensitive skin. That being said this product in particular keeps redness at bay while still adding hydration to thirsty skin. I would recommend using the ultra repair face cream after this serum, this will really assist the serum in soaking into the skin.
Lacy S.
Iowa
I’ve had a problem with redness especially on my cheeks and that may have just been a effect from the weather so I bought this hoping that my redness would disappear but unfortunately this product didn’t do much for me, I can have sensitive skin at times and at times this my skin would react badly with this product, it may work differently for others
Aunika K.
How in god's name is a redness treatment serum so irritating? From the scent to the texture, nothing about this product works. While the brands aesthetic has always been quite pleasing, this is absolutely their worst product. Maybe it could work for less reactive skin, but if you are dry and sensitive avoid at all costs
Allyssa D.
Waterbury, CT
LOOOVVEEE! My face is sensitive, dry and red. I have tried so many “anti redness” products but none of them compare to this! It works INSTANTLY! I used this for the first time on the day of my junior prom and it completely stopped redness from peeking through my makeup. Definitely recommend and I will be repurchasing!
Emily B.
Jackson
Works great for redness. My skin in very uneven and red on my face and this product worked wonders. I purchased it online from sephora, I would say it's worth the price. Doesn't dry out your skin either, which is great for sensitive skin.FIRST AID BEAUTY Anti-Redness Serum
Alayna H.
Denver, CO
I have somewhat sensitive skin, and sometimes my face will get really read just from touch or from product. I love this serum when my face is feeling overdone. I don't know if I really see any major redness relief, but it for sure makes my face feel more calm and soothed.
Destini C.
I didn’t see a very noticeable difference with these? I don’t think they are the best product I’ve tried for redness. My skin is very sensitive and can get red very easily, and it takes hours for the redness to go away. These helped but didn’t eliminate the problem.
Logan N.
Columbia, SC
This product did a fairly good job. I got this because Sephora didn't have the normal brand I use at that time. It was okay but I would rather use the other brand. I found this lotion type to smell bad and was heavy feeling. It did help with the redness though.
Kayla P.
This anti redness serum was my life saver! I have a naturally very red face and always had to have max coverage with foundation until I started using this. I can now have a more natural coverage and look and my skin naturally looks brighter with minimal redness!
Courtney R.
I have recently developed sensitivity and some redness, especially in my cheeks. I already use a green concealer when I wear makeup, but I'd like to try this product for summertime when I'm wearing no/less makeup. Have you tried it alone without anything over it? Does it leave you greasy/oily/shiny?
Yisy R.
Rochester, NY
I have been looking for beauty products that will reduce redness due to rosacea and lupus. how does this product measure up? is it worth the money?
Carrie H.
Northport, AL
This caught my eye many times ! I have severe redness ! I want to calm it down so I don't see it peaking through my makeup . How well does this help tone down the redness? Does it dry the skin out ?
sabina h.
UK
Does anyone know the full ingredients of this product ?
Sky H.
Issaquah, WA
Does this actually work? This brand never seems to be good quality...

back