FIRST AID BEAUTY Anti-Redness Serum uploaded by Tee M.

BY FIRST AID BEAUTY

Description:

A serum that helps calm skin, relieve visible redness and reduces flare-ups. It is recommended for anyone experiencing any type of redness including redness due to ruddy skin and chronic or temporary irritation.Colloidal Sulfur combats the root cause of facial redness, Aloe soothes and calms, Ginger works as a natural, powerful anti-redness agent and Bisabolol aids penetration of the formula's active ingredients. FAB Antioxidant Booster completes the picture by defending the skin against free radical damage for a smooth, healthy-looking complexion.

Water/Aqua/Eau, Butylene Glycol, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Pentylene Glycol, Glycerin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Carbomer, Bisabolol, Polysorbate 20, Caprylyl Glycol, Chrysanthemum Parthenium Extract, Panthenol, Glyceryl Acry-Late/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Sodium Hydroxide, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra Root Extract, Benzophenone-4, Caffeine, Colloidal Sulfur, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Zingiber Officinale Root Extract, EDTA, Phenoxyethanol.

• Does this actually work? This brand never seems to be goo...1 Answers
  • Is this product good for someone with red, dry, sensitive...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for something to calm my random redness...1 Answers
karen e.
gladstone
This product i’ve used for about a year now. it’s very pricy for what it is but i’ve seen it do a little. i don’t have roseasha but it’s doesn’t help much. it does keep my skin from being dry which i like but i notice that it doesn’t really work. it also makes my skin oily and i don’t like that at all so if you have dryer skin and a little bit of redness this would work for you
Candace B.
St Clr Shores, MI
I really enjoy this brand for my clients with sensitive skin. That being said this product in particular keeps redness at bay while still adding hydration to thirsty skin. I would recommend using the ultra repair face cream after this serum, this will really assist the serum in soaking into the skin.
Allyssa D.
Waterbury, CT
LOOOVVEEE! My face is sensitive, dry and red. I have tried so many “anti redness” products but none of them compare to this! It works INSTANTLY! I used this for the first time on the day of my junior prom and it completely stopped redness from peeking through my makeup. Definitely recommend and I will be repurchasing!
Yashira L.
Florida
I first recived this as a sample at sephora I have some redness in my T Zone and I had to buy it the scent was pleasent nice yet not strong which that's what I look for i can't have a strong smell for makeup or creams that go on my face and not to oily so it soaked right in It never broke me out which thats a great !
Grace F.
This was absolutely awful on my skin. I love first aid beauty products, especially their Ultra Repair Cream, and had such high hopes for this, but it was horrible. I bought to help with some general redness on my face, and especially my cheeks. As soon as I put it on, it burned and turned my face bright red. It did the opposite of what it said The next day it was more irritated and peeling. I returned it the next day.
Emily B.
Jackson
Works great for redness. My skin in very uneven and red on my face and this product worked wonders. I purchased it online from sephora, I would say it's worth the price. Doesn't dry out your skin either, which is great for sensitive skin.FIRST AID BEAUTY Anti-Redness Serum
Alayna H.
Denver, CO
I have somewhat sensitive skin, and sometimes my face will get really read just from touch or from product. I love this serum when my face is feeling overdone. I don't know if I really see any major redness relief, but it for sure makes my face feel more calm and soothed.
Lynsey C.
Blaine, MN
This product took a few tries to know how it works. But once I got the hang of it, it worked wonders in my skin. I have chronic redness on one side of my face and this helps so much to fix that, and it layers fairly well under makeup.
Ashley J.
Fort Benning, GA
No change in my skin. I have tried multiple anti redness products and this one was a let down. I love First Aid and use multiple products everyday from them but this one was a let down and I ended up returning it.
Katie P.
Washington D.C
Although you may see some slight loss of redness when using this serum, it isn’t substantial. However, the serum is very moisturizing and leaves the skin feeling soft and hydrated.
Courtney R.
I have recently developed sensitivity and some redness, especially in my cheeks. I already use a green concealer when I wear makeup, but I'd like to try this product for summertime when I'm wearing no/less makeup. Have you tried it alone without anything over it? Does it leave you greasy/oily/shiny?
Yisy R.
Rochester, NY
I have been looking for beauty products that will reduce redness due to rosacea and lupus. how does this product measure up? is it worth the money?
Alexandra E.
Salem, VA
My face is extremely red and beginning to see little red/purple veins in my cheeks. I was wondering if this stuff actually decreases redness. Also, how does the product feel and can you use it as a moisturizer as well? I love the Ultra Repair Cream so I was wondering if this stuff was just as good!
Carrie H.
Northport, AL
This caught my eye many times ! I have severe redness ! I want to calm it down so I don't see it peaking through my makeup . How well does this help tone down the redness? Does it dry the skin out ?
Sky H.
Issaquah, WA
Does this actually work? This brand never seems to be good quality...