BY FIRST AID BEAUTY

A serum packaged in an airless pump that calms skin, relieves visible redness, and reduces flare ups. Anti-Redness Serum is packed with caffeine, a natural vasoconstrictor that can help with visible skin redness. It is recommended for anyone experiencing any type of redness including redness due to rosacea, ruddy skin, and chronic or temporary irritation. Colloidal sulfur combats the root cause of facial redness, aloe soothes and calms, ginger works as a natural, powerful anti-redness agent, and bisabolol aids penetration of the formula's active ingredients. FAB Antioxidant Booster completes the picture by defending the skin against free radical damage for a smooth, healthy-looking complexion. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This product is allergy-tested, dermatologist-recommended, and safe for sensitive skin. see more...

Destini C.
I didn’t see a very noticeable difference with these? I don’t think they are the best product I’ve tried for redness. My skin is very sensitive and can get red very easily, and it takes hours for the redness to go away. These helped but didn’t eliminate the problem.
Kayla P.
This anti redness serum was my life saver! I have a naturally very red face and always had to have max coverage with foundation until I started using this. I can now have a more natural coverage and look and my skin naturally looks brighter with minimal redness!
Brittany R.
Auburn, AL
I LOVED this product. I have always dealt with so much redness that even showed through my makeup but this helped hide the redness so I looked flawless! Perfect and convenient packaging!,,,,,,,, I recommend this to all my friends and family!!!
Katie P.
Sterling, VA
Although you may see some slight loss of redness when using this serum, it isn’t substantial. However, the serum is very moisturizing and leaves the skin feeling soft and hydrated.
ashley r.
Coeburn
Great product! If your have blemishes or redness it perfect for you! Smells great and is super easy to apply! It helps redness so much! It truly is a great product
Helene B.
There aren't many options for anti-redness serums. I was originally using a Boots No7 one, but couldn't find it when I tried to purchase it again, so I decided to try this. It's a white cream, thicker than I was expecting for a serum (it comes across as more of a lotion to me). I put it on after toner and before moisturizer, and I usually focus on the more red areas of my face. It feels good going on and a little goes a long way - I don't use a whole pump's worth of product because it's too much. But so far, I haven't noticed any real difference in the redness of my skin. I am still on the lookout for a good anti-redness product.
member-db5e28a48
This worked to well! & made my face feel really good as well. Its not my favorite - but it works! I would probably purchase it again, until then I'm checking out other products.
Alyssa C.
Lewiston, ID
I struggle with redness constantly. I feel like no matter what I do it never goes away. When I put on makeup, it still seems to peek through at times. That's why I love this product. It not only soothes my skin but it also took my redness away instantly. The only bad thing I have to say about it, is I feel like it made my skin sticky throughout the day. It just left a slight residue. But other than that I'm obsessed!
Zareth F.
Brisbane, CA
Love the brand, but this serum was just not helping my redness situation. In fact it made it worse. Which I ok with because it was a trial size and very happy that I got to try something without having to commit to a larger size. I always try things for a period of 2-3 weeks. Giving my skins some time to adjust and get a real result. This was just something my ancne rosácea said "nope" to.
Natasha M.
Seattle
I love this brand!  I have blotchy/red skin from years of using St. Ives Apricot scrub which I later learned was too corrosive and tearing up my skin.This was reccomended to me by an associate in Sephoras.  She gave a mini-facial using First Aid Beauty and I immediately saw the difference and went out and bought the products.  It takes time to see dramatic differences, but worth every penny!