BY FIRST AID BEAUTY

Description:

A calming gel that instantly soothes, comforts, and cools irritated skin. Allow your skin the instant relief of this cooling and soothing gel that alleviates irritation due to sun exposure, waxing, shaving, or cosmetic treatments. The formula is packed with skin calming ingredients, antioxidants, and a plant complex comprised of lady’s thistle and silymarin to treat reactive skin.

Lori T.
This is a great product. First aid aloe plus soothing gel is perfect for dry and sunburned skin. Immediately cooling your skin. It's also great at nighttime after washing to give it that fresh cooling feeling. It is slightly sticky. I wouldn't use it under makeup. About $20 and you can get it online or even at the local Walmart.
Priscilla J.
A fan of any and all First Aid products ! So effective, gentle, and quick results. Loved applying this over night and waking up to glowing skin ! Purchased this in a small set of samples at Sephora. Definitely recommend trying the different products this line has to offer. You're SURE to find something just for your skin-needs.
Lopana S.
Markham , ON
I wasn't a fan of this product. I bought it because of the aloe, but I'm not sure what ingredients didn't work for me as aloe moisturizers are usually soothing and hydrating, but not this one. My face was dying of dehydration within a few hours. Might just be my skin.
ashley s.
Fishers
Very cooling and comfortable on the skin. The packaging is sleek and smooth. Comfortable to hold. The product is reasonably priced for how much you get. I bought mine at Sephora. I would probably repurchase this if I hadn't already found a better Mario Badescu product.
Alexa D.
Avondale
This was exactly what I was looking for, very soothing. It was gentle on my skin, and I love the feel of the aloe. It was my first time using this product, I love the packaging it was easy and simple to use. I would definitely recommend this product to my friends.
Sandy P.
This works great especially after being in the beach all day, it definitely makes your skin feel refreshed. The packaging is very plain but the product is awesome!! Teaches you to not judge a book by its cover.  Will definitely recommend to friends and family
Arden D.
Lancaster, PA
This beauty aloe did wonders for my skin. I absolutely noticed a difference in my complexion. This beauty aloe was very effective and had very professional packaging and met my expectations beyond what I had hoped for. I would definitely buy this again.
Bethany D.
Mount Shasta
I bought this product just a couple days ago, applied it on my face that night washed it off and could definitely tell a difference that it made, my skin felt refreshed and looked healthy.  It didn't irritate my skin at all and it didn't give me more acne, it's a great product!
Autum E.
Tennessee,TN
This product is amazing worked great didn't make my skin oily it really helped,great for the cost not pricey at all packaging was so cute i loved it ,it was great on skin gentle for sensation skin not harsh at all for me,I'd defiantly recommend this product!!!
cindy T.
This product not only has cute packaging but it is 100% life changing. The price is good and benefits are endless. I would recommend this product to anyone and everyone. I don't se what more one can do to improve this.
Erin C.
Is this old? I can't find it on their website...
shareefa f.
Austin, TX
Had tried many things from first aid beauty but not this soothing gel.. my skin is very sensetive i need to try this to sooth my skin...is it worth the money?
Carrie H.
Northport, AL
This sounds heavenly to my red hot skin ! Any good things about this ? Does it soothe the skin ?