First Aid Beauty All Star Hydration uploaded by Cleopatra E.First Aid Beauty All Star Hydration uploaded by Cleopatra E.

BY FIRST AID BEAUTY

A nourishing trio to cleanse, hydrate, and soothe skin from head-to-toe. Achieve refreshingly clean and ultra-hydrated skin from head-to-toe with FAB All Star Hydration Kit. Perfect for all members of the family, this Ultra Repair trio includes top-sellers, including the Ultra Repair® Cream, Ultra Repair Wash, and Ultra Repair Lip® Therapy. An airy, whipped emollient, Ultra Repair Cream is the ultimate head-to-toe moisturizer to remedy dry skin conditions, while it delivers optimal moisture without a greasy feel. This powerful formulation includes Colloidal Oatmeal, Shea Butter, and Ceramide 3 to moisturize skin and help protect its barrier function, and the botanical-rich FAB Antioxidant Booster helps to combat free radicals. Ultra Repair Wash is an effective, yet mild body wash suitable for all members of the family, including babies and young children. The creamy, sulfate-free cleanser is formulated with skin-nourishing humectants to hydrate and protect the skin and citric acid to help renew skin. Free of irritating ingredients and fragrances, it's safe for even the most sensitive skin. Ultra Repair Lip Therapy has long-lasting staying power, and it moisturizes, nourishes, and protects lips, leaving them soft and smooth. This nourishing formula blends colloidal oat flour to heal and soothe, with glycerin and shea butter to moisturize and protect, while dimethicone softens lips so that they're left soft, smooth, and supple. With a semi-matte, non-slip finish, Ultra Repair Lip Therapy can be used under your go-to lipstick. Leave skin clean, hydrated, and soothed with this All Star Hydration Kit. This set contains: - 6 oz Ultra Repair Cream - 0.5 oz Ultra Repair Lip Therapy - 8 oz Ultra Repair Wash It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates All First Aid Beauty products are allergy-tested, free of artificial fragrances, dermatologist-recommended, and safe for even the most sensitive skin. see more...

First Aid Beauty All Star Hydration
  • "I love the moisturizer I had got a sample from Sephora and I immediately ordered the biggest container they sell. It's amazing for dry skin" in 24 reviews
  • "I absolutely love this brand! Every single one of their products is super hydrating, but everything is also very gentle which is perfect for my sensitive skin. I bought this set around Christmas time from sephora. The price was very affordable. I suffer from eczema and in the winter, it gets even worse. This help soothe my dry, cracking skin. I will be purchasing again for the winter time." in 14 reviews
Rachel R.
Ocean View, NJ
First Aid Beauty has some of the best products I’ve used, and two of them are right here! The moisturizing cream is so hydrating it’s great for winter months when my husband breaks out with a rash on his face... I believe from the cold outside weather. He loves it, it helps clear the rash up in no time! We also both love the hydrating lip balm, best thing ever made!! Heals your lips and keeps them looking great no matter the weather! The face wash is also very nice but I don’t use it as much as others, I have acne so need something for that.
Lauren C.
This is actually one of my favorite skin care lines. The face wash digs deep into my pores to remove a lot of dirt and grime. I also like it because it doesn't leave my skin extra dry. The moisturizer cream is absolutely bomb for my dry skin. I like it because it's a heavier cream but it's not heavy on my skin. I have extremely dry skin and need more of a cream base to really soak into my skin. This is definitely my go to in the winter time.
Priyanka S.
New Britain, CT
This is such a value for money pack. I have dry skin and the intense hydration is so good. It makes my skin hydrated and fresh. The oatmeal face mask in this pack is so good. It exfoliates the skin making it look youthful as we all know the benefits of oatmeal for the skin. I would definitely buy this again.
Melissa A.
Louisville, KY
The first aid Beauty All Star hydration kit is an amazing value it is very effective and it is a magnificent price for all the stuff that you get in there it is very gentle it is very nice packaging and I would not want to improve anything about it I would definitely give it a 5-star review
Anaiah S.
Los Angeles, CA
I can’t rave enough about this product. I was on medication that make my whole face literally start to peel off and crack. After a few days, of using this line,y skin started to heal - without breaking out. And within two weeks, my skin was back to being perfect!
Bianca N.
El Centro, CA
I LOVE THE ULTRA REPAIR CREAM!! I purchased mine at Sephora & have continued to repurchase. I have dry skin + sensitivity & it’s super gentle on my skin! It also keeps it hydrated even under foundation! I honestly recommend it to all you sensitive skinned people!
Nikki M.
I love this product. The cleanser does a great job removing makeup and dirt from my face. My toner barley has to work after using it. It is gentle on my sensitive skin. It does not have a fragrance which I like also. I will continue to purchase these products!
priscilla K.
Overall these products did what I expected. They worked fairly well for me and didn’t irritate my skin. I think that for the most part the price is reasonable. One issue I had was that they weren’t quite as nourishing as I had hoped.
Brittany E.
Tulsa, OK
Ok, this moisturizer is the best. I have super dry skin around my nose and mouth and this is the only moisturizer that hasn’t made my skin worse. I only have a sample size of this, but when I run out I will be buying more.
Michelle🌞 O.
This is amazing! I love to use this at night! Its a great value and it last a very long time. It exceeded my expectations. I have very oily skin and i found it to work really good. It keeps me hydrated but not super oily.