FIRST AID BEAUTY 5 in 1 Face Cream SPF 30 uploaded by Naa-Abeka M.FIRST AID BEAUTY 5 in 1 Face Cream SPF 30 uploaded by Jennifer I.

BY FIRST AID BEAUTY

Description:

A multitasking, age-delay moisturizer with SPF 30 protection. This face cream supplies your skin with ingredients to help protect your complexion and keep it looking younger and more vibrant.

Active Ingredients: Octinoxate 5.6%, Octocrylene 7.5%, Zinc Oxide 4.8% Inactive Ingredients:, Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Dimethicone, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Caprylyl Methicone, Copaifera Officinalis (Balsam Copaiba) Resin, Phenyl Methicone, Enteromorpha Compressa Extract, Caesalpinia Spinosa Gum, Bisabolol, Alpha Arbutin, Phyllanthus Emblica Fruit Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Chrysanthemum Parthenium (Feverfew) Extract, Hydroxylated Lecithin, Polysilicone-11, Methicone, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Hydroxethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate, Copolymer, Isohexadecane, Polysorbate 60, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Glyceryl Polyacrylate, Citric Acid, Phenoxyethanol.

• I've tried a few First aid products and was wondering if ...3 Answers
  • What is your favorite drug store/ reasonably priced daily...6 Answers
Esmeralda C.
West Covina, Ca
I started the hunt for a face moisturizer with sunscreen that wouldn't break out my sensitive skin a couple years ago. I tried a lot of different creams before settling for this one. I've used this for the past year and my skin looks great.

Pros and cons:

Pros:

-Sinks into skin quickly and doesn't leave white film

-Makeup goes on easily

-Have gotten compliment on youthful glow (looks dewy on cheeks but shiny on forehead - see cons)

-Great SPF that doesn't clog pores and doesn't break out my sensitive skin

-Is a safe product (no chemical sunscreen)

Cons:

-Can leave skin with a sheen or "glow" (see pros)

-Face needs powder to tone down the sheen
Naa-Abeka M.
Brooklyn , NY
Purchased at: Sephora
Up until I tried this face cream I had a different cream that I used in my daily skincare routine. Once I tried FIRST AID BEAUTY 5 in 1 Face Cream SPF 30 I never looked back.

I love the silky feeling that this cream gives my face, it feels amazing and it makes me feel amazing. And most importantly it gives me a lots of moisture without making my face super shiny and greasy looking.
Catherine R.
60 Forest Hill Rd
This is my go to for face lotion. I love that it’s a multitasking face cream so I don’t need to cake on multiple creams. My skin doesn’t feel greasy and it’s never made me break out. Also good for sensitive skin.
Ashley J.
Fort Benning, GA
Love this product! It is a great one stop shop and extremely hydrating! I love how my skin feels after putting this on my face. Also it even helps with my facial redness and dry skin. I used this while living in Colorado (VERY DRY) and my skin felt like I was back in Minnesota (HUMID). Great product and a decent price. Also this product lasts me around 3 months if I use it every day.
Jaclynn C.
Pebble Beach
I wanted to love this product because it does so much but I felt like it really dried my face out after being really greasy which are two things you don’t want from a moisturizer. I have very sensitive skin so that could have something to do with it but I was bummed because I’m obsessed with first aid beauty and how they make things for people with sensitive skin. It did do a great job protecting skin from sun though so it may work better for you!
Marlana C.
Lithonia, GA
I loved this face cream. I went through two full sized bottles that I purchased. It was a nice thicker cream, it contained spf and left my skin soft. Only reason I gave it 4 stars is that I found it to be a little bit greasy and it would make my makeup look very oily at the end of the day. I have dry skin so that was unexpected. And if I sweat when I wore it, it burned my eyes.
Channing F.
Jacksonville, FL
I tried this as a sample size and although I love the scent and smooth application, my face seemed to get more oily than usual with this product. Though it did its job, I probably wouldn’t use again
Lorena A.
I have an oily t-zone. I have under eye dryness, due to allergies.  i use this before leaving the house and under if I decide to wear it that day. i also have sensitive skin and it does not cause breakouts and gives just the right amount of moisture. I love First Aid and this face cream is not disappointment, especially that it has an SPF of 30.
Anna K.
des moines, IA
I love all first aid beauty products. One of the few brands of moisturizers that doesn’t bother my sensitive skin. Sunscreen is a must year round and this product is my favorite right now. Not greasy at all.
Mallory J.
Sacramento
I loved this, but it made my skin so oily and shiny (maybe because of the sunscreen?).  I was having an adult acne issue, so oil was the enemy.  I also didn't love the price point.  I switched to another First Aid Beauty product without sunscreen that allows me to control oil better.  It's also about $10 cheaper!
Lindsay D.
Brookline, MA
What is your favorite drug store/ reasonably priced daily moisturizer? I have been using FIRST AID BEAUTY 5 in 1 Face Cream SPF 30, but it makes me skin feel oily and greasy from application throughout the day. I’d like something with an SPF preferably, and I have normal to dry (in the winter) skin.
Lenaiza E.
Aberdeen, NC
I've tried a few First aid products and was wondering if anyone has tried this one? Since it's winter I have to double up on facial products due to my skin getting lighter and dryer. Is it harsh on the skin?