First Aid Beauty 5 in 1 Face Cream SPF 30

by First Aid Beauty

A multitasking, age-delay moisturizer with SPF 30 protection. This face cream supplies your skin with ingredients to help protect your complexion and keep it looking younger and more vibrant.The formulation uses five active facets that work together to keep your complexion healthy-looking: 1. Zinc Oxide sits on top of skin's surface to reflect harmful ultraviolet rays. 2. Alpha Arbutin helps even out skin tone. 3. Bisabolol offers soothing properties. 4. Homeostatine (a complex of two natural ingredients) helps smooth and reduce the appearance of lines and wrinkles. 5. FAB Antioxidant Booster helps combat environmental aggressors.!--split-- { "Ingredients": { " ingredient_name_1": "Zinc Oxide (OTC), Octinoxate, Octocrylene" , "ingredient_description_1": "UV Blockers that protect from harmful UVA and UVB rays.", "ingredient_name_2": "Alpha Arbutin", "ingredient_description_2": "Helps skin appear brighter with a more even skin tone.", "ingredient_name_3": "Homeostatine", "ingredient_description_3": "A complex of two botanical ingredients that helps firm and smooth the appearance of skin.", "ingredient_name_4": "Bisabolol", "ingredient_description_4": "Helps soothe and calm skin." , "ingredient_name_5": "Glycerin", "ingredient_description_5": "A natural humectant that helps hydrate and smooth skin's appearance.", "all_ingredients":"!--splitIngredients--Active Ingredients: Octinoxate 5.6%, Octocrylene 7.5%, Zinc Oxide 4.8%!--splitIngredients-- Inactive Ingredients:, Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Dimethicone, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Caprylyl Methicone, Copaifera Officinalis (Balsam Copaiba) Resin, Phenyl Methicone, Enteromorpha Compressa Extract, Caesalpinia Spinosa Gum, Bisabolol, Alpha Arbutin, Phyllanthus Emblica Fruit Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Chrysanthemum Parthenium (Feverfew) Extract, Hydroxylated Lecithin, Polysilicone-11, Methicone, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Hydroxethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate, Copolymer, Isohexadecane, Polysorbate 60, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Glyceryl Polyacrylate, Citric Acid, Phenoxyethanol."}, "ClinicalTrialResults":{ "imgupload":" =HYPERLINK("https://cdn11.bigcommerce.com/s-65cfp7jfhx/product_images/uploaded_images/pdp-clinicalcharts-5in1facecream.png?t=1624926931", ") "description": "Daily use for four weeks in an independent clinical study", "percentage_1": "89", "label_1": "saw a more radiant complexion", "percentage_2": "85", "label_2": "saw improvement in skin's overall appearance ", "percentage_3": "79", "label_3": "saw an improvement in skin's hydration"}, "HowToUse":{ "list_item_1": "Apply a generous amount over entire face, once or twice daily." , "list_item_2": "Reapply every 4 hours when in direct sunlight or if you get wet.", "how_to_recycle": "Once your skin has enjoyed all the good stuff inside, remove cap and rinse to remove excess product. Recycle cap with like plastics, place bottle in the trash. Always check your state and local recycling guidelines for specific instructions.", "sustainability_recyling":" =HYPERLINK("https://cdn11.bigcommerce.com/s-65cfp7jfhx/product_images/uploaded_images/FAB_Sustainability_Recycling_5in1FaceCream.jpg "}}")

Has anyone with sensitive, acne-prone skin tried this and had any reactions or breakouts? I want to start wearing SPF daily to prevent sun damage. I currently use the Ultra Repair cream without SPF for day and night, but I’m scared to switch up my routine and aggravate my skin!
What is your favorite drug store/ reasonably priced daily moisturizer? I have been using First Aid Beauty 5 in 1 Face Cream SPF 30, but it makes me skin feel oily and greasy from application throughout the day. I’d like something with an SPF preferably, and I have normal to dry (in the winter) skin.
I've tried a few First aid products and was wondering if anyone has tried this one? Since it's winter I have to double up on facial products due to my skin getting lighter and dryer. Is it harsh on the skin?
Start your review of First Aid Beauty 5 in 1 Face Cream SPF 30!
Stephanie P.
Salina, KS
First Aid Beauty 5 in 1 Face Cream SPF 30 uploaded by Stephanie P.
Packed with zinc oxide to really protect skin from ultraviolet rays. Does a great job of moisturizing while protecting. Very affordable from a reputable brand! Highly recommend!
Brittany U.
Concord, NC
First Aid Beauty 5 in 1 Face Cream SPF 30 uploaded by Brittany U.
Purchased at: ULTA
LOVE LOVE LOVE....This does not leave my face oily or heavy! I would recommend this so much! A little goes a long way
Karen F.
Central Islip, NY
First Aid Beauty 5 in 1 Face Cream SPF 30 uploaded by Karen F.
Purchased at: ULTA
I start to use it and I already love the results with the ideal routine this complements my skin care routine to perfection
Laura L.
LosAngeles
First Aid Beauty 5 in 1 Face Cream SPF 30 uploaded by Laura L.
I have extremely sensitive skin, prone to eczema and dermatitis around my eyes and mouth. Anything with SPF is a potential trigger, but this is a lovely, whipped emollient day cream that leaves my skin soft, glowing, and protected from UV damage. It also has anti-redness, brightening, and anti-aging properties. I don’t know what else I could possibly ask for!
Michelle  B.
Palmyra, NJ
First Aid Beauty 5 in 1 Face Cream SPF 30 uploaded by Michelle  B.
I purchased this from TJ Maxx on a good sale. I used this for a week straight as my am skincare routine. I noticed my face looking bright and hydrated.
Megan D.
Sacramento, CA
First Aid Beauty 5 in 1 Face Cream SPF 30 uploaded by Megan D.
Purchased at: Sephora
It’s a nice sunscreen but a shame that it’s so pricey just for 1.7oz. It’s a chemical sunscreen so there’s no white cast. It’s nice that it claims to have so many benefits, not that I’ve noticed much. It’s a decent sunscreen since it doesn’t burn my eyes.
Jennifer L.
Cleveland , OHIO
First Aid Beauty 5 in 1 Face Cream SPF 30 uploaded by Jennifer L.
This is an excellent face cream that adds moisture to my dry winter skin . And it has added SPF 30 which I love. I add that additionally into my morning skin care routine but can skip it with this product.
P V.
First Aid Beauty 5 in 1 Face Cream SPF 30 uploaded by P V.
Purchased at: ULTA
I really wanted to like this face cream because of the spf 30 but it leaves my face dry. It’s not moisturizing.
camila R.
Seattle, WA
First Aid Beauty 5 in 1 Face Cream SPF 30 uploaded by camila R.
This face cream works as sunblock, primer and face cream. I use it mainly as a primer but is a face cream that you can use everyday even thought you don't want put makeup on. Is a very light texture, it doesn't leave the skin oily of with texture. It leaves the skin hydrated and luminous but not oily. I liked and will buy it again. Is A LITTLE expensive but worthy, last longer if you just use it as primer and don't makeup everyday.FIRST AID BEAUTY Anti-Redness Serum First Aid Beauty 5 in 1 Face Cream SPF 30
Johanna S.
Davie, FL
First Aid Beauty 5 in 1 Face Cream SPF 30 uploaded by Johanna S.
Purchased at: Sephora
Love this, it’s has a smell to it but I like it, it’s relaxing. Covers my face nicely for a normal daily routine
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Lindsay D.