• First Aid Beauty 5 in 1 Eye Cream First Aid Beauty 5 In 1 Eye Cream

BY FIRST AID BEAUTY

An elegant, nourishing cream that addresses the common signs of aging in the orbital eye area. The cream smoothes, firms, brightens and nourishes the skin while imparting a beautiful, subtle glow to the under-eye area. 5 in 1 Eye Cream. see more...

First Aid Beauty 5 in 1 Eye Cream

Start your review of First Aid Beauty 5 in 1 Eye Cream!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Britnee G.
San Clemente, CA
I really would give this one star if I could. It made me eyes really dry and red. Not for me.
Elaine J.
Indianapolis
I truthfully bought this product at a beauty brands store and the smell of it turned me away. It had this like dead fishy smell to it. So they sent me another one and it smelled the same exact way. Maybe it’s just not the cream for me.
Molly M.
I have not seen any real results from this product. I purchased it at Sephora and paid entirely too much. I had never used it before and won’t purchase again There was no packaging and it did not live up to what was promised.
Rachel W.
El Paso, TX
For the price, it is just alright. I did notice some difference, but not where I'd want to buy the product again. I only bought this once and I wasn't really impressed by it. It did not meet my expectations.
Jackie O.
Nashville, TN
I really wanted to love this product but it honestly didn't do anything for me. It didn't provide any anti-aging benefits for my early fine lines. I don't have any puffiness so I can't speak to if this would help with that. If anything, it just provided moisture for the sensitive eye area but I won't be buying this again.
Jessica D.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is doing nothing for my under eyes. I have dark circles, lines, and some puffiness. What I've noticed is this is mildly drying and slightly irritating to the eye area. If anything the drying slightly tightens the under eye to make fine lines appear thinner but after a few hours the skin loosens and drops. The one upside is the packaging- the tube is much more hygienic and easier to use than a jar. I wish other companies would get with the program and follow First Aid Beauty's lead there.
sadaf S.
Dubai, dubai
i bought this because it has a mild tint to it.. and i like to try new products.. i didn't see much in terms of helping me de-puff .. because its tinted its not a deep moisturizer for eye area either.. over all wouldn't buy again and this purchase put me off the brand altogether
Kim M.
Outside of good moisture I noticed no brightening or ease of my fine lines. It did last a long time which I liked but not what I was looking for
Kjersti O.
Been using this for almost 2 weeks. Have combo, sensitive skin. I’m young and don’t need that much help with wrinkles and dark circles, but just wanted more hydration. Find that sometimes, this product stings a TINY bit when I apply it. Also, I don’t notice any big changes. Was kind of disappointed. Still searching for that perfect eye product...
Emma C.
Rockholds, KY
This product keeps my under eyes moisturized & it helps my makeup to go on smoothly. It was pretty effective but I’m not seeing any major difference. I purchased it at my local Sephora & it has lasted a long time. I am still young so I may eventually switch to another product eventually when I see more wrinkling.

Sephora