• First Aid Beauty 5 in 1 Eye Cream First Aid Beauty 5 In 1 Eye Cream

BY FIRST AID BEAUTY

An elegant, nourishing cream that addresses the common signs of aging in the orbital eye area. The cream smoothes, firms, brightens and nourishes the skin while imparting a beautiful, subtle glow to the under-eye area. 5 in 1 Eye Cream. see more...

Mikaela &.
West jordan, UT
All around great product. Color correcting. Cooling. Depuffs. And of course hydrating. Great for using in the morning underneath makeup.
Neisha G.
I first came across this brand from one of my Ipsy bags. I received their face cream and I was hooked when I first applied. This cream did meet my expectations and I liked the packaging. It’s not to extravagant but not too simple. I think the formula is perfect the way it is.
MrsBussinessWomen R.
Shirley, NY
Started using this eye cream 1 week ago - I was looking for something to help with the sudden crepiness I noted under my eyes, and read a review that this product helps with that particular problem. After just 2 days, the crepiness was noticably diminished and now after a week even more so, with additional benefits of less darkness under my eyes! Can not get enought of this stuff!
Michelle B.
Edmonton , WY
This eye cream is amazing it has improve my discolouration and creasing. I will definitely re-purchase. It's very gentle on the under eye.
yesha t.
Toronto
Best eye cream ever!!!!! My under eye has never looked so fresh, i was amazed at how well this works! 100% recommend
Ivey P.
Chickasha
Very hydrating and it works very VERY well for combination skin. I highly suggest this to anyone that has combination skin like mine!
Hailey K.
Tacoma, WA
Love this moisturizer ! Perfect to bring back life to my dry skin. I bought it after trying a sample and use it every few days now. This costs more than the average drug store lotions but is a great moisturizer
Janelle B.
Abbotsford
I really love this eye cream! I find my smile lines and dark circles are much less noticeable and the cream is not heavy at all. The only criticism I could have is the price is a bit high for the average person, but the quality and safe ingredients are definitely worth it if you have skin issues.
Alexia R.
Cottage Grove, MN
I believe this used to come in a jar. It was amazing. My eyes water a lot and get really dry and chapped from wiping them. This is the only thing that would help.
Janna P.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
Stops the puffyness in the morning and it smells like chocolate!!! Its cheap and does the trick!! Worth to buy

Sephora