• First Aid Beauty 5 in 1 Eye Cream First Aid Beauty 5 In 1 Eye Cream

BY FIRST AID BEAUTY

An elegant, nourishing cream that addresses the common signs of aging in the orbital eye area. The cream smoothes, firms, brightens and nourishes the skin while imparting a beautiful, subtle glow to the under-eye area. 5 in 1 Eye Cream. see more...

First Aid Beauty 5 in 1 Eye Cream

Start your review of First Aid Beauty 5 in 1 Eye Cream!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Leslie R.
Tracy, CA
Really love this eye cream already and i have only been using it for two weeks. It is really moisturizing to my under eyes and is gentle. It also has a slight scent of birthday cupcakes . it did meet my expectations i would def recommend this to everyone.
Tiffany B.
Great product! Exactly what I was looking for.

I tried a free sample of it and I went back and purchased a full size because it met my expectations and beyond.
The packaging was alright. Did not feel luxurious and there is probably room for improvement but it is completely affordable so you cannot really complain.
Gayle K.
San Francisco, CA
This is such a lovely eye product. It helped with the very fine lines around my eyes, and helped with some of the puffiness as well. Additionally, it doesn't have an overly strong scent which is very nice since this product is right next to your eye (and overly perfumed products usually lead to my eyes watering).
MrsBussinessWomen R.
Shirley, NY
Started using this eye cream 1 week ago - I was looking for something to help with the sudden crepiness I noted under my eyes, and read a review that this product helps with that particular problem. After just 2 days, the crepiness was noticably diminished and now after a week even more so, with additional benefits of less darkness under my eyes! Can not get enought of this stuff!
Jessica G.
I love this so much! It really helps with puffiness and fine lines! I apply it before my makeup to give it time to settle into my skin and it does an amazing job and makes a huge difference in the way my concealer looks!
Roxanne E.
Cottonwd Hts, UT
I have used so many eye creams from so many different brands, all of which promise to do magical things for the eyes...but let me tell you! This eye cream does exactly what it says it's going to do! It firms and lifts the under eyes while providing hydration and negation of under eye circles! Great stuff!!
Jackie O.
Nashville, TN
I really wanted to love this product but it honestly didn't do anything for me. It didn't provide any anti-aging benefits for my early fine lines. I don't have any puffiness so I can't speak to if this would help with that. If anything, it just provided moisture for the sensitive eye area but I won't be buying this again.
Christina S.
Altoona, WI
This is hands down one of my absolute favorite products. I love the way this comes in a tube, great for ease of use. I got this at Ilta and I fell in love with it. Perfect for my skin and my under eye area was loving it! A definite go-to product for me and I would happily recommend it to others!
Emily C.
Texas
I have gone through so many eye creams. I have wrinkley, dry, and dark eyes so I've always been going through so many eye creams. This one really hydrates my eyes and helps with dark circles. I saw no difference in my wrinkled aspect but honestly what cream would help that?
Hira J.
Linden, MI
I am not a fan of this eye cream. It didn't do anything bad to my eyes but it didd benefit either. I liked the packaging but the price isn't worth it either. If you are interested, get a sample first at sephora. Just because it didn't work for me, doesn't mean it won't for you.

Sephora