• First Aid Beauty 5 in 1 Eye Cream First Aid Beauty 5 In 1 Eye Cream

BY FIRST AID BEAUTY

An elegant, nourishing cream that addresses the common signs of aging in the orbital eye area. The cream smoothes, firms, brightens and nourishes the skin while imparting a beautiful, subtle glow to the under-eye area. 5 in 1 Eye Cream. see more...

First Aid Beauty 5 in 1 Eye Cream

Start your review of First Aid Beauty 5 in 1 Eye Cream!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Marta M.
Really gets the job done with hydrating under my eyes. I use this product once in the morning and once in the evening. Seen a huge difference since using this product.
Jessica D.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is doing nothing for my under eyes. I have dark circles, lines, and some puffiness. What I've noticed is this is mildly drying and slightly irritating to the eye area. If anything the drying slightly tightens the under eye to make fine lines appear thinner but after a few hours the skin loosens and drops. The one upside is the packaging- the tube is much more hygienic and easier to use than a jar. I wish other companies would get with the program and follow First Aid Beauty's lead there.
Mollie S.
It is a great eye cream. It is the eye cream I've been using the past few months. I find it to be really hydrating. I'm mainly using it to combat signs of aging.
monica g.
This product I recently bought like 4 to 5 months ago and I love it. I use it in the morning after washing my face and at night when I take my makeup off. It works just give it some time. It doesn't burn or make my face feel irritated. I have super sensitive skin and if I wear anything I get swollen and get red ..... this makes me feel great though! Recommend !!
Zoe R.
This eye cream is very moisturizing and is very effective if you have a dry under eye area. I bought it at Sephora and it is a very nice product with fantastic packaging. I have recommended this product to friends and will continue to do so! But one thing that does frustrate me a little is that sometimes the moisture can be a bit too overbearing and then I just take it off. But as long as my under eyes stay the same. I will continue to use this product.
Anna Q.
Fairmount
Best eye cream I've use thus far. It really helped with my dry eyes and puffiness. I could tell a difference after 2 days of use. I sought it at Ulta, I was skeptical at first but this is now my favorite eye cream. I definitely recommend this eye cream if your eyes are dry and/or puffy. It's silky to the touch as well.
Kaila V.
I've been looking and researching for an eye cream that is right for me. And I think I found it! This cream is great for sensitive eyes and skin for those in their mid 20s who want to protect their eyes from free radicals and prevent or slow aging.
Yvette A.
Matteson , IL
I saw a noticeable difference after using this for a couple of days. Reduced the darkness of my underwear and the visibly reduced under eye wrinkles. It's a very light on the skin and it's great to use under concealer to help with creasing. I can easy see this becoming one of my everyday favorites.
Tori L.
I use this day and night and I love this! I like that this is creamy but not too thick and it really does make a difference in my under eyes! I stopped using this eye cream for a few days a dear lorddddd i was a dry gross wrinkly mess under my eyes! So glad i bought more of these!
Caryn R.
memphis, tn
This is my favorite eye cream this last year. It is a great value for the price. I find that one tube lasts me over 6 months. I also love the results. It has definitely helped with the dry patches I get on my upper eyelid as well as puffiness and darkness under my eyes. I will be repurchasing this over and over.

Sephora