• First Aid Beauty 5 in 1 Eye Cream First Aid Beauty 5 In 1 Eye Cream

BY FIRST AID BEAUTY

An elegant, nourishing cream that addresses the common signs of aging in the orbital eye area. The cream smoothes, firms, brightens and nourishes the skin while imparting a beautiful, subtle glow to the under-eye area. 5 in 1 Eye Cream. see more...

First Aid Beauty 5 in 1 Eye Cream

Start your review of First Aid Beauty 5 in 1 Eye Cream!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Sarah E.
Farmington, WV
My favorite eye cream! I’ve been using it for a couple years every night. It’s light feeling and somewhat greasy at first but after a few minutes that feeling subsides. If you have sensitive skin and need hydration around your under eyes then this product is for you.
Molly M.
I have not seen any real results from this product. I purchased it at Sephora and paid entirely too much. I had never used it before and won’t purchase again There was no packaging and it did not live up to what was promised.
Sarah R.
La Quinta, CA
It is an amazing product. Definitely helped with the dark under my eyes and the dryness. I bought it at sephora for a really good deal. It was very gentle on my skin and I would definitely recommend this to anyone
Jena S.
This is my new holy grail eye cream, I use it every morning no matter what before I apply my makeup! It gets rid of my bags, my puffiness and my redness. I could not recommend any product more then this one
Jacqueline O.
I'm normally not one to buy products to take care of my under eyes but this gives me some smooth under eyes and soothes my tired eyes. I've used it once but I definitely need to purchase a full size sample.
Cristina A.
This product is great for moisturizing under the eyes especially underneath concealer. I find that my concealer glides on better when I use this product!!! First Aid Beauty 5 in 1 Eye Cream
Ashten J.
Cincinnati
Love. Love. LOVE! I use it all over my eyes every night before I go to bed. You feel a difference and can feel how much kore hydrated your eyes are after just one use! Bonus, Cruelty-Free brand!!
Jaymie H.
Hilo, HI
Purchased at: Sephora
First Aide Beauty 5 in 1 Eye Cream is the best eye cream I’ve used yet! It’s amazing for my fine lines, leaves my skin hydrated, and it’s affordable! Love this product so much! Definitely repurchasing!
Julie A.
Choctaw
I have dark circles, so I need all of the help I can get. I bought this at Ulta and it really has helped my dark circles. I have not used it in a while, but I need to start using it again.
Rachel K.
New River, AZ
The 5 in 1 eye cream is amazing! It decreases the puffiness around my eyes and locks in moisture. Although the package is a bit small, a little bit goes a very long way!

Sephora